The Best Spaghetti Chicken Ever!

1. 60
    MrsLWilliamsposted 6 years ago

I made this dish the other night.  It was wonderful.  I didn't get it from a recipe, I just started putting things together and the outcome was yummy.  My husband thought it was one of the best things I have put together off the top of my head.  First I put about 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan.  I added some olive oil and garlic.  Then chopped 1 onion and added that to the pan.  I added a can of artichoke and a can of mushrooms.  Then for the kicker, I drained a can of spinach and added that.  The smell was heavenly.  I cooked all of this until it was tender and then added the sauce.  I used chicken breast and used egg wash and bread crumbs.  I baked them until they were cooked through and then added the sauce and cheese.  I baked for about 30 - 45 more minutes.  I then boiled some pasta and added a couple of chicken cubes to the boiling water to give it some flavor.  When the pasta was cooked I put it in a big serving bowl with some butter, about 1 cup of the water from the pasta and tossed it with some finely grated italian cheeses and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.  This dish turned out so beautiful and very tasty!  Try this for dinner tonight.  I promise you won't be disappointed.

2. Canklefish profile image76
    Canklefishposted 6 years ago

That recipe sounds amazing. I'm gonna cook that up this weekend for my girl and see how it comes out. Great idea!