jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Banana-Berry Pudding

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

I looovvveeeeeeeeeeee Banana Pudding! I use my grandmother's recipe when I make this. I had a thought the other day about how I love to mix banana slices and strawberry slice.
    Made a banana pudding about an hour ago and then after it was done scooped a bowl full. Then I took a large fresh strawberry and thinly sliced and halved it on top of the pudding.
    Yum!!!!!

Next will try using the strawberry in one of the layers to see how it turns out.

Anyone else tried this?

1. profile image60
      flaco619posted 7 years ago in reply to this

i also love banana pudding but have not tried it that yet and will have to try it one of these days that sounds pretty good.

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago

No, haven't tried it,  but I certainly WILL!
    I love love banana pudding!
    This is the best thread EVER!  haha

Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thought we could use a thread everyone could enjoy!  Banana pudding is my 2nd favorite dessert. #1 is the old fashioned Lemon Pie with vanilla wafers and egg white meringue  topping.

3. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 7 years ago

Damn you Michael!!! Now I'm getting cravings for something yummy!!..All I have is vanilla ice cream...and just a little bit of hot fudge..Grrrrrr...Be nice and bring me some of that pudding!!! smile

Michael Willisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol...I ate 1/4 of it in one setting.

4. profile image70
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

Don't tell earnest!  He's been wanting to get rid of his damn bananas for sometime now!
    You are making my mouth water and my stomach growl!  Love banana pudding!

1. blondepoet profile image79
      blondepoetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes don't tell Earnest he will go bananas.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/catspjamas_/Animated%20Dance/thDancing_Banana.gif

5. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

Well, I finished off round one of Banana Pudding. it was awesome to the last bite.
    Now, I either will make another this week or make a Lemon Meringue pie with Nilla Wafers. Yum!

working