jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

Which restaurant do you prefer Chinese or Japanese?

1. 60
    flaco619posted 6 years ago

do get me wrong i enjoy both of them but i like Japanese more because them prepare your meal right in front of you

1. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hate Japanese food because prepare means cut it off and eat it !!  I just do not like raw stuff and raw fish has to be the worst.

2. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i love all Asian food, especially Thai food, but including Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese cuisine.

2. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

I love, love ,love Chinese food and could eat it everyday!!..An authentic Japanese beef bowl is really good too!

1. blondepoet profile image81
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love Japanese food as you get to eat it this way

Not to mention I love sushi, especially those california rolls.

3. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

Chinese is by far way better than Japanese

4. moondive profile image60
    moondiveposted 6 years ago

I prefere chinese

5. bat115 profile image76
    bat115posted 6 years ago

Hows about Asian fusion restaurants? anyone eat at one of them before?

6. TheGlassSpider profile image79
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Oh man, I'd hate to have to choose only one, but there are more Chinese restaurants around here than Japanese...so, at least for the moment, Chinese is easier.

@chinaman: I'm sorry you apparently haven't been exposed to more...well heated Japanese foods...LOL. I'm not able to eat the raw stuff anymore (although once upon a time I did enjoy it), but there are many thoroughly prepared options that are also wonderful. At least that's been my experience. smile

1. 0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

we have many Japanese restaurants here - and I have tried some different stuff - then I found that ultra-red-hot mustard like stuff and burst into flames !

Korean food is marginally better in my opinion.

7. Princessa profile image86
    Princessaposted 6 years ago

Chinese in the French countryside is not good at all.  We either have the worst cooks or they have tamed their cooking too much to fit the French local taste.  However, we have a couple of really good Japanese restaurants.  Japanese in Paris are great too! I vote Japanese.

8. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

The Spanish Chinese restaurants in Benidorm offer the best value for money food around.
    For less than €4 - whats that about $5? - they offer a three course meal with coffee at end of it, and glass of wine, beer or water with the food.
    Fantastic value, and the food is excellent too, though not as good as the UK Chinese restaurants - the sauces tend me be thinner with less flavour.

9. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Oh and meant to add, have never eaten Japanese food so can't compare.

10. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

I prefer Thai

11. 0
    sophsposted 6 years ago

Chinese! Love it!

Never had real Japenese food, but had it from M&S pre-packed lol, I also saw a Japanese man buying some so it must be ok smile I thought it was nice anyway smile

12. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Chinese or Japanese? Both.