jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

fast and easy meals

1. kouza profile image60
    kouzaposted 6 years ago

Welcome to my site. Here you can get ideas and recipes for quick and easy meals, ideas for different twist on breads for the bread machine, quick and easy bread for pizza, rolls and more.  Set the bread machine 50 mins go do whatever pleases  you and come back and in 20 mins have the kind of pizza you want for a fraction of the cost.
        Recipes for Beef and Chicken, great meals for the crockpot. Save time and energy and most of all money especialy in these times.
    Learn different twists on burgers. Turn a simple burgers into any flavor you want. Need ideas check out my site and lets see what we can do.

2. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

How 'bout a great gourmet style Hamburger Helper! smile

3. kouza profile image60
    kouzaposted 6 years ago

Hi, I thought about it about. Blue Cheese burger:  take ground meat,chopped green onion, 1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese,dijon mustard to taste, 1 or 2 minced garlic, 1 egg, salt and pepper too taste. mix all ingredents together make patties cook.  grill buns or rolls if you want to, then top with red onion, lettuce and tomato  always add to your taste. I hope this was an idea you like:)

4. calpol25 profile image78
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

What about Corned Beef Hash?

1. Origin profile image60
      Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I actually like corned beef hash, I doubt it's too healthy though (at least the stuff I get) because of the grease lol.

I've been living pretty cheap, been having stuff like Ramen noodles, mac & cheese with hotdogs, ham sandwiches. It's not really by choice at the moment, but it's the best I can do smile

1. kouza profile image60
        kouzaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try turning your mac and cheese  into something like beefy mac: try adding tomato sauce, slice up the hot dogs and it changes it to something a little different.  IF you have it take some flour, 1 package of yeast and a cup of warm water,  mix up the dough let it rise maybe 20 or so minutes.  pinch off about a large size meatball piece of dough roll into a circle, cut up your ham, if you have cheese sprinkle a little on top put a little mustard, close it up to make a half circle take a fork seal the edges of the half circle, poke a few holes in the top for steam to escape bake 500 degrees for about 16mins.  little ham sandwhich with a twist sort of like empinadas.  too much trouble try 1 can of bisquets flatten out into a circle and do the same thing. do the same thing with the hot dogs turn them into pigs in a blanket. I hope this may help a little.  what ever ingredents you have try switching em around.. good luck

1. Origin profile image60
          Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've cut up the hotdogs in my Mac & Cheese already, but I'll try the other things you mentioned too. big_smile

1. kouza profile image60

Have you ever thought of adding  hunts four cheeses sauce to the beef romen noodles.  spahgetti smile very inexpensive,
            another idea with the  dough i told you about make tostada size circles bake 375 degrees about 13-mins golden brown. then take refried beans warmed up add a little lettuce and chesse:) inexpensive tostadas.  I think a bag of flour is about $1.80 yeast $1.00 for three packets  if you have like taco spices use about half the bag. add to flour mix make your dough and that way you get more of a taco flare.
            ***just was thinking about ideas for you****
            I have a blog also        http://kouzacove.blogspot.com/    check it out from time to time I put a recipe on there  if you want

2. kouza profile image60

well on corn beef hash, which  I don't make a lot, but thinking of the flavor with potatoes, you could try adding things like: peppers, red, and green add to your taste, then throw in some red onion. it should bring out the flavors more.  garlic would add to it as well but remember when you use your garlic make sure that when mince/or chop it let it set out for about 5-ten minutes befor using. That way you get the full effect of the garlic, including the nutrient part of it. just like when using  spices make sure to rub it between your fingers as you put into your recipes. it brings out the flavors more. just a little hint that i have learned along the way. I really hope this works good for you.

3. kouza profile image60

Another thing you could try with the cornbeef hash. add cabbage, carrots,celery and garlic. then  make a white sauce for over the top,  don't add too much salt as cornbeef is aleady salty. as you cook taste see what else you could add.
      I hope that between the two ideas that you will enjoy your cornbeef hash even more.

working