jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Do you drink coffee at a shop?

1. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

Do you drink coffee at a coffee shop? If so, how much do you spend per week you think on coffee alone? $10? $15? $25? More?

1. 0
      mtsi1098posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wish I could sit in a coffee shop for a bit but, for now, I cannot - I settle for a daily dose of $2 USD coffee from Dunkin Donuts drive through smile

2. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

I do drink coffee and or green tea in coffee shops.  I would guess I spend around $10.00 a week due to the fact that I normally prepare it at home and take it with me....but I'm a sucker for the chance to have coffee or tea...

Thanks and Peace smile

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I often have a coffee in a coffee shop when out and about. I have a favourite coffee place at each of the major local shopping centres too. smile

4. travelespresso profile image83
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Coffee is like oxygen!!!  I often go out for coffee - well I used to in New Zealand, Australia and other places I've visted.  Here in Malaysia I haven't really found anywhere that serves really good coffee.
    I've resorted to buying my own plunger - which is a major departure in my coffee drinking exploits - and going to Starbucks!!!  I'm in shock!
    Spending - too much discretionary income on it and its definitely over USD25 pw.

5. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I just have to have my cappuccino maybe twice a month $8.00

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

7. dannywoodpx profile image60
    dannywoodpxposted 6 years ago

I drink about 5 coffees/day (Yeah! I´m addicted!)all of them in coffe shops. Each one cost about 0.60 Euros. I spen about 20 Euros/week. Here in Portugal we drink strong coffee in small cups and is that what keeps my mind online all day.

8. Starfishfelix profile image74
    Starfishfelixposted 6 years ago

I used to go to coffee shops more often, but now I only go about once a month, if that.  Usually I have a cup with breakfast, fill my travel mug, drink it on the way to work and then have a thermos of coffee in the afternoon to help keep awake.  All together I spend about $6.00 a month on coffee shops I guess (and that usually includes a cookie or something with the coffee!)