jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)

Do you like more than one food

1. 0
    patience evansposted 6 years ago

How much food do you like? I mean like I love over 20 different food.So just tell me what foods you like

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

around 20 varieties.But one time one variety.smile

2. Sab Oh profile image60
      Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought you had to be 18 or over to register here...

2. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

Chips and salsa.

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Crocodile, and make it snappy..........

4. Mrvoodoo profile image60
    Mrvoodooposted 6 years ago

<Confused.  Surely everybody likes more than one type of food.  Even twenty sounds very conservative.

I must like thousands of different foods.  Hundreds at least. smile

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

May be. But in a regularised way, everybody take same variety of food repeated way. Is it not?

5. hubber_girl profile image60
    hubber_girlposted 6 years ago

I like all kinds of different foods- my favourtie though is the European since im from Europe originally lol:)) I like Mediterrenean food, Italian restaurants- shrimp scampi, alfredo fetuccini, i also like Southern European- baklava,mm, salads and so on...
    I have to say  don't like raw fish i.e. sushi as it can cause salmonella poisoning from the raw fish.
    I like well cooked meat, not raw or medium as to make sure there is no salmonella causing bacteria left on the meat...I also like vegetarian foods- salads and so on...

1. Sab Oh profile image60
      Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Where did you come by this fear of Salmonella?

6. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I like most of my major food groups except anything thats rubbery n seems unnatural hmm like snails tongue lol my apologies to those who love escargot smile

7. luvpassion profile image59
    luvpassionposted 6 years ago

8. sonde79 profile image81
    sonde79posted 6 years ago

Solid chunks of lard is my go-to food.

Who needs all those useless flavours, vitamins and minerals?

9. ambee12 profile image74
    ambee12posted 6 years ago

I love all kinds of foods as long as the food is made well and is tasty.  My favourites are Mexican and Thai.  I love cooking and what I have found is on the day I am grumpy, when I make dinner, the food does not turn out that well.  So, I go into the kitchen with an eagerness and put as much "love" as I can in my cooking.  You will be amazed on the difference it makes in the end product.

10. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I'll eat anything that's cooked or at least covered in some type of gravy.  Definitely not a picky eater.  I look at food as fuel.  Of course, being from the sticks you really don't want to know what we've been known to eat.

11. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I only like chocolate, but I'll eat food anyway.