jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Would anyone read this hub?

1. tjmum profile image59
    tjmumposted 8 years ago

I am thinking about writing a hub featuring recipes that are created with leftovers as we are need to cut down our bills. Does anyone think they would read such a hub/would anyone be interested in it?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image81
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

I think that's a great idea.  A series of hubs, even, by ingredients.  "Things to cook with leftover ground turkey," "Things to make with leftover barbequed chicken," etc.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

That sounds ideal!

4. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

I have made recipe hubs before and I think they are very useful, especially if you include your own pictures.

5. Bonnie Ramsey profile image88
    Bonnie Ramseyposted 8 years ago

Count me in on your readers! I love inventing recipes from leftovers so I am always up for some new ideas! I'll be watching for it!

6. tjmum profile image59
    tjmumposted 8 years ago

Ok, I'll get my thinking cap on. It wont be for a while as I'm moving house next week (only 600 miles with two children under 3 and a cat!). I'll see what I can  remember from my childhood.

7. sstar81 profile image74
    sstar81posted 8 years ago

Sounds great, I love finding new recipes to use leftovers.

8. Lifebydesign profile image80
    Lifebydesignposted 8 years ago

Brilliant idea, for example I've always wanted to know how to use leftover roast lamb so that it tastes great and not like leftovers!

9. Just_Rodney profile image43
    Just_Rodneyposted 8 years ago

I think it is a good idea , as a lot of great recipes have origins in what can we do with  ......