jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (21 posts)

I'm gonna join the crowd..what the best p-nut butter

1. qwark profile image59
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

do ya like it chunky, or smooth and do ya mind if there's partially hydrogenated oils in it or do ya really give a damn 'cause we're all gonna die anyway.
    Am I getting closer to what forum hubbers want to think and chat about?  I'm trying..

1. Rafini profile image83
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Skippy creamy.  smile  It's all about taste. smile

1. MKayo profile image91
        MKayoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Laura Scudders All-Natural chunky- Fantastic! And no hydrogenated oil like some brands.

2. caninecrtitics profile image64
    caninecrtiticsposted 6 years ago

Peter Pan all the way

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

on celery big_smile

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HP. I like it homemade to my specification !!  this varies each time but always chunky!!

4. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

No p-nut butter in existence is complete without the 'ea'. smile

5. qwark profile image59
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

Jesus! When I post questions with no social or cultural obligation or value, I get dozens of well thought out serious comments....'cept about partially hydrogenated poison.
    I guess if I'm gonna get accepted in the forum "hubbers" "cliche", I'm gonna have to keep my questions slightly on the more acceptable variations of sensual joy and pleasure...i.e. food, sex, animal love, tv shows, movies...you know, the more interesting and important facets of normal life and living ...right? No more serious questions from me. I love the thoughtful reponses of thoughtful hubbers...I sure do! lolol...I now feel like I BELONG! Goods bumps galore!!!

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

Vegemite, unless your Australian , noone understands this 'Wunder-food'

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OMG, ewwwwwwwww, that is some nasty stuff.  I had a boyfriend who's grandmother ate it all the time.  She was a Dutch woman who grew up in Indonesia.  She lived In Australia for some years after WW2.  I suppose that explains it.

7. Wayne Orvisburg profile image82
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

JIF, creamy!

1. BanjDog profile image61
      BanjDogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm a peanut butter nut and hands down it is Peter Pan.

8. MsFran profile image61
    MsFranposted 6 years ago

Definitely home made peanut butter-you can make is quite easily and add as much or as little as you want.

9. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

I make my own peanut butter.  That's the best cause it tastes just exactly how I like it, it's always fresh, and there is no crap in it.  I make my own jelly too big_smile.  In fact, we have some awesome Rhode Island Reds, so I always have fresh eggs and come to think of it we eat a lot of fresh food around my place because I love to garden.  Heck, I even make my own yogurt.

10. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

I don't like peanut butter- it's too salty- haven't tried since I was a kid - for some reason Your memory tell you not to have it so I don't.

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you grind up your own nuts, you can make it taste exactly as you like it.  I don't put salt in mine at all.  Also, I make all kinds of nut butters, hazel nut butter is really yummy.

11. europewalker profile image79
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Peter Pan crunchy, my favorite!

12. Lily Rose profile image84
    Lily Roseposted 6 years ago

Smuckers all-natural creamy - it took a long time for me to be convinced to switch to the natural peanut butter, but since I did I hate the processed junk!

13. sabrinaaq profile image49
    sabrinaaqposted 6 years ago

I absolutey love creamy skippy!!!

1. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

...gotta disagree....Skippy "chunky" is my choice...:-)

14. Sara555 profile image85
    Sara555posted 6 years ago

Peter Pan creamy! SO good!!!!!!