jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Daily food

1. 0
    miolunaposted 6 years ago

What type of food do you eat most of the time?

1. leatherfootball profile image61
      leatherfootballposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Mioluna,
                I personally enjoy peaches every day of the week whether they are canned or fresh.  Another food that I like is beef jerky.  Favorite beverage would have to be chilled green tea, honest tea brand is my favorite. How about you?

1. 0
        miolunaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As for me I eat sweets and cookies every day. Also I can't live without coffee smile

2. 0
    Contriceposted 6 years ago

Frozen grapes.  I put them in the freezer until they get slush on the inside.  Or the canned oranges (I do them the same way)

3. 0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Potatoes(better start right now, it's my lunch time)!

4. Canklefish profile image75
    Canklefishposted 6 years ago

I could eat sushi every day of the week if I had the wherewithal

5. Rafini profile image80
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

A wide variety of foods because I can't stand to eat the same thing all the time, for very good reason.

As a child we had Macaroni & Cheese every Friday night when my dad had fish - my sister and I didn't like fish. I didn't mind, Mac & Cheese was my favorite!  Now my son wants it all the time....I don't. hmm  lol

Also, for about 6 months of my elementary school years, my dad was underemployed - working overnight at a restaurant, cleaning.  He'd 'steal' their leftover pancake batter and that's what we ate for every meal.  After about 3 months I couldn't eat pancakes with syrup or grape jelly anymore...now I can eat a pancake or two, but I still can't eat them with syrup or grape jelly.

When I was married, we ate at my mother-in-laws waay tooo often, and she had mashed potatoes almost every night.  After my 10 year marriage ended, it took almost another 10 years before I bought a sack of potatoes.  Quite often I end up throwing away at least half the bag, no matter if it's a 10lb bag or 5lb. hmm lol

6. Jayne Lancer profile image91
    Jayne Lancerposted 6 years ago

I eat plenty of fish, poultry and green vegetables. Apart from white chocolate, these are my favourite foods, and happen to be healthy at the same time.