jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

The Most Delicious Food in The World

1. richtwf profile image61
    richtwfposted 6 years ago

Which country's chefs produces the most delicious food in the world?

2. alternate poet profile image76
    alternate poetposted 6 years ago

China produces the most number of delicious dishes, but France produces the best.

richtwfposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think I must agree with you there AP. The variety of delicious dishes in Chinese cuisine is vast and I think Western cuisine from countries like Italy or France are certainly more refined in their culinary skills.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I like Chinese and then Mexican cuisine although I experiment always on spices, sauce etc.

Yeah thanks for reminding me about spicy food PDH. I also like Mexican food but I love Indian and Sri Lankan food too - just love the curries - and makes me hungry just thinking about it!

Just noticed your Hub score of 100 - Congrats!

4. Ladybird33 profile image75
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

I have to say that the italians make some delicious pasta!! And wine!!

Yes they do and I love pasta especially simple carbonara with a delightful salad. Not forgetting Italian traditional pizza - the best!

5. leatherfootball profile image61
    leatherfootballposted 6 years ago

I personally like Cuban food, to me it is the best cuisine.  The upscale cuban cuisine is kind of like mexican food with a twist for the better.  Examples are pineapple guacamole, fried plantains instead of tortilla chips, and an overall delicious cuisine.  The best I've had would have to be in Cuba Libre, Philadelphia.

Fried plantains are fantastic. I remember eating them with a meal In Honduras - they are absolutely delicious!

6. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 6 years ago

Malaysia.  They got all kinds of chinese and indian food that you will never get anywhere else.  Gotta try some hot spicy chicken curry.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Big TC, how are you?

1. profile image0
        Tilecleaninghubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How are you Maita.  I want some spicy food.

2. richtwf profile image61

Certainly agree with you TCH. Great food there. Malaysia was the first time where I experienced curried lentils and potatoes - just divine. And love the way they use banana leaves as plates!

7. kazemaru2 profile image60
    kazemaru2posted 6 years ago

It would have to be curry it is delicious and widespread from India to Japan.

working