jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What is the most expensive you've ever heard of/been to?

1. leatherfootball profile image62
    leatherfootballposted 6 years ago

What is the highest-priced restaurant you've ever seen and what cuisine did it offer?

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
      couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I guess i would have had to pay the bill to know that!  High priced menus don't always have the prices so we ladies don't  a) intentionally order the most expensive thing on the menu b) always get to see the prices c) feel sorry for the guy d) all of the above?

2. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

I went to a restuant it was labled a cafe. It had normal food like...bread and cheese, cocktails and seafood. Steak and Italian food. We spent over 100 us dollars on one appitizer, two drinks and two entrees. Most expensive place I've ever been.

leatherfootballposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, I've never heard of a cafe costing that much.  The best cafe I've been to would have to be cafe Madrid, which served spanish breakfast items.  But it wasn't too overpriced.

3. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

Ruth's Chris can get pretty expensive.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago

I was talking to an elderly lady at church. Her son and his wife had been married for 40 years so she wanted to treat them to something special. They went for a banquet (14 courses) lasting most of the day

The bill for 3 was £500 which is about $750 !!!!!!

leatherfootballposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thats crazy.  But I wonder what courses were served to make it so expensive.

working