jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Best meal in 2010?

1. philzgrill profile image80
    philzgrillposted 6 years ago

What was your most memorable meal you enjoyed in 2010?  What made it so memorable?

1. Princessa profile image86
      Princessaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are so many... but I think that one of the most memorable ones was fresh sea food in Royan (French Atlantic coast) it was delicious and it was a pleasure to share it with friends and family. 
      http://i53.tinypic.com/2dkjpsj.jpg

philzgrillposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks!  looks great, i love seafood!

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

Chicken Parma at Cafe Strega in Plymouth MA. 

Best I have ever had anywhere, any time.  Memorable - so good I do not want to order it again anywhere else.

philzgrillposted 6 years ago in reply to this

pcunix,

sounds great!  i was in boston last year and really enjoyed the city, not sure how are plymouth is from Boston.  I love Italian food and cook it quite often.  Thanks for your articles!  best,phil

3. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Steaks at The Alamo in Pigeon Forge - great food, great friends, great time!

4. ThoughtfulSpot profile image81
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Tacos made at home last May.  It was the hubbies birthday, so the kids and I made our own "Mexican Restaurant."  Candles on the table, an old tex-mex style blanket for a table cloth and my 5 yr old made "menus" with pictures of everything his Dad could choose.  (Drinks, toppings for the tacos, etc.)  Funniest part was that when he was done, he folded the menu over and very carefully wrote "Taco Bel" on the front - He has never been, but he sees it on his bus ride and figured from the commercials that it must be a fancy mexican restaurant. lol

5. ThoughtfulSpot profile image81
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

PS - Now I'm hungry. big_smile

working