jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

What is the weirdest thing you like to eat?

1. Christy Goff profile image60
    Christy Goffposted 5 years ago

What is the weirdest thing you like to eat on a regular basis? My husband makes fun of me because I love chocolate ice cream with diet coke.

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Potato chips and vanilla ice cream. Yum!

3. brimancandy profile image83
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I'm pretty normal when it comes to food, and I am also a very picky eater. But, people tell me I am a bit weird because I like to eat my peanut butter sandwiches with butter instead of Jelly. But, I like it both ways. Sometimes, If I am having one of my peanut butter and butter sandwiches I will add a dab of maple syrup. But, I don't eat sandwiches very often. It's just a snack.

But, if you want weird, my sister used to eat Peanut Butter and Mayonaise sandwiches. I tried it once, it's actually not bad. But, it's not something I would want to eat a whole lot.

Another thing I like, is Macaroni and Cheese with ham chunks.

1. 0
      china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Is that kind of food classed as weird !!!   says something about me then I guess big_smile

Really weird is watching my Chinese partner munching pickled chickens feet (popular snack here).

2. TamCor profile image81
      TamCorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love those, too--also peanut butter and honey together is great!

1. Ingenira profile image80
        Ingeniraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think the weidest thing I have tried is "dog" food, and I don't think I want to try it again. tongue

I have also tried rabbit and frog meat, those are really delicious and I don't mind trying them again. (Pity the rabbit though) tongue

1. 0
          china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

rabbnit and frog on most restaurant menus here, and teeny weeny little birds barbecued on sticks - about the size of an old silver half dollar.

4. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 5 years ago

My favorite weird combo ever since I was a kid is fried potatoes with hot cooked chocolate pudding poured over top of them...my brother, Mom, and I loved this combo, but I've never been able to get my own kids, or hubby, to eat it!!!  lol

5. SkinSurvival profile image80
    SkinSurvivalposted 5 years ago

I really like hard fruit dipped in savoury dips, like green apple or pear dipped in hummus or peanut butter yum! I like the mix of sweet and savoury things together. Mashed banana on toast sprinkled with salt is delish!

6. Princessa profile image88
    Princessaposted 5 years ago

green bananas fried on chicken's fat

7. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

i like to dip corn chips into chocolate pudding..mmmm smile

8. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Cooked and raw salted pigs fat! in my old country it's called Shpek. Canadians think it's disgusting.

9. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 5 years ago

I've been told it's weird to eat asparagus or broccoli or cauliflower or olives.

Seriously weird, though:  when I was a kid I ate cheese and dill pickle sandwiches.