jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

What weird craving did you or you spouse have while pregnant?

1. gringalina profile image62
    gringalinaposted 5 years ago

Mine was eating bananas dunked in mayonaise! Now that Ive had my kids, it sounds disgusting to me!

1. rkhyclak profile image60
      rkhyclakposted 5 years ago in reply to this

haha that sounds disgusting to me too! I craved tomatoes-in every form they come in: spaghetti sauce, salsa, plain, soup, it didn't matter, I just wanted tomatoes! The other thing was tacos. I think I kept Taco Bell and other taco joints in business during the 8 months I was pregnant!

gringalinaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

MMMMMMMMMM.............tomatoes! Thats my craving not being pregnant! Love it!

2. Steph Harris profile image61
      Steph Harrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Most people look at me with wide eyes when I tell them that my craving was green vegetables, mainly cabbage but brocolli, or brussels sprouts would do at a push. I could quite happily eat cabbage sandwiches for lunch but my co-workers simply did not want to know me at lunch time.

gringalinaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thats awesome! how could one get carried away with such healthy food?! Too bad for your coworkers, you were just showing them a positive influence (lol)!

2. 0
    mtsi1098posted 5 years ago

the spouse craved milk shakes and sausage - if you did not guess we had a boy

3. stclairjack profile image79
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

i craved raw beef,.... extreemly lean cut,... i would freeze it semi-soft and slice it paper thin, then dredge each piece in steak sauce, like 57, and wash it down with a Mt dew,.... oh yea, red meat and caffine,.... my boy is deffinatley all american,... its a wonder he didnt pop out looking like a miniature john wayne,...

oh, almost forgot, ....had to have hot greasy french fries with it.

4. 0
    jerrylposted 5 years ago

My first wife would eat a whole raw onion just like an apple.

Tough sleeping next to her on those nights. LOL

5. dearabbysmom profile image87
    dearabbysmomposted 5 years ago

Lime Koolaid...the old fashioned kind you mix with your own useless white sugar. Nothing good about it excpet the added vitamin C!

6. Darknlovely3436 profile image39
    Darknlovely3436posted 5 years ago

My craving was sucking on flaky ice, cube, sharp and all.