jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Thefoodreviewer have you seen this kid.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

This is the one that made him famous

He was on youtube for a while, and just blew up recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXd0GhS … mp;list=UL
    Here is his first one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr7VXt8I … grec_index

He is not this young and cute no more, but have you seen his food review video?

Discuss

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

He blew up?? Too many gushers?

The oddest thing about these is-- for being a "food reviewer"-- neither of these things are actual food.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Someone put it on their channel and Tosh.O had something to do with it, but I saw him 5 days ago with only 4k views. He was at 350,000 yesterday.

Too bad he is older now.

3. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

The funniest thing is the unmade bed behind him in the Fruit Gushers "review"  otherwise, he didn't make me laugh - reminds me too much of all the overweight kids I've known who are embarking on the long struggle with their weight - feel sorry for him.

4. profile image60
    thefoodreviewerposted 6 years ago

Uh, how about you stop making fun of my weight?  Actually I could really care less, hey Rochelle keep making fat jokes knowing that I make money from YouTube now.  Seriously, the communuty is great on YouTube.  You know, you dicks are the reason I go to the gym now, you didn't do me a positive, you made me feel like shit.  That's not a walk up call, that's making a 13 year old feel bad, I hope you feel bad.  Thanks for free publicity you dicks.

P.S. The awesome website, Reddit made my video popular, not Daniel Tosh.  Over 88,000 views were from Reddit, 3,000 from Daniel Toshs website.

1. writinginalaska profile image82
      writinginalaskaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

maybe u should take your attitude and your foul little mouth someplace else.  Hub pages is not the place for that.

1. profile image60
        thefoodreviewerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I feel I have the right to say that when i'm being insulted.

1. writinginalaska profile image82
          writinginalaskaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

then maybe you should find a more mature way to express yourself.  Name calling is for children on the playground.

working