jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (15 posts)

What is your favorite kind of chocolate?

1. Alexander Pease profile image61
    Alexander Peaseposted 5 years ago

I consider myself a choco-holic. Any kind of good chocolate will do, (although, I'm not a fan of the little Easter egg chocolates).

What is your favorite kind of chocolate?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My favorite is Ferrero Rocher.   I hear the founder or owner recently died in a biking accident, I think it was....

2. kcreery profile image59
      kcreeryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like the Chocolate caramels with salt on top.  The combination of sweet and salty is awesome.

3. aslanlight profile image79
      aslanlightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No doubt about it, Green & Blacks high cocoa content dark chocolate. It's high in antioxidants and health benefits.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I read somewhere that dark chocolate has the most animines (how do I spell that?). So that’s my favorite. smile

3. rkhyclak profile image59
    rkhyclakposted 5 years ago

I've come to love a lot of the darks Guittard has to offer. I use the exclusively in my chocolate business. I prefer dark over milk any day!

4. AliciaC profile image95
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

I know that dark chocolate is healthier, but I much prefer milk chocolate - creamy and not too sweet.

5. eatlikenoone profile image84
    eatlikenooneposted 5 years ago

Dark chocolate all the way. I don't like all that milk getting in the way of the chocolate flavor.

6. Me, Steve Walters profile image79
    Me, Steve Waltersposted 5 years ago

7. Matt in Jax profile image80
    Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago

My favorite combination that chocolate has is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
    Favorite type of chocolate is either dark chocolate or white chocolate (two ends of the spectrum.) smile

8. camlo profile image80
    camloposted 5 years ago

I love white chocolate and eat tons of it. I've just finished off three 200g bars and there are another two in the cupboard.

9. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 5 years ago

Right now Im a big fan of these:

these are very fun, but only an occasional delight as the "rocks" make my teeth hurt:

10. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 5 years ago

Sadly, I have not been able to eat chocolate in the last 4 months.  It now gives me a headache.

However, I believe I was eating mostly dark chocolate truffles (imported) when my headaches began, so I might try half of a Snickers bar sometime to see if milk chocolate provokes that same reaction.

Fortunately, white chocolate does not have the same chemical makeup as real chocolate, and I do know a fabulous white chocolate bar with coconut, so maybe I'll indulge in that from time to time.

11. celebritie profile image74
    celebritieposted 5 years ago

Chocolate covered peanuts are the absolute best in the world!

12. 0
    janellelkposted 5 years ago

gianduja.  love it.