jump to last post 1-25 of 25 discussions (26 posts)

What do you always have for breakfast?

1. ridibabez profile image60
    ridibabezposted 5 years ago

I LOVE pancakes! you?

1. 59
      shell20110309posted 4 years ago in reply to this

i often eat egg as breakfast,sometime i don't have breakfast.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I usually have oatmeal.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I don't always eat breakfast.

However, when I do eat breakfast, it does change from time to time. Most of the time it's scrambled eggs, toast, coffee and homemade home-fries(boiled potatoes fried in a pan, seasoned). I do like French-toast from time to time also.

4. kerlynb profile image92
    kerlynbposted 4 years ago

I usually go for oatmeal, two cups of green tea, and banana.

Sometimes, I eat fried rice, omelet, and chocolate milk.

5. Gordon Hamilton profile image97
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

I never eat breakfast at home - it usually consists of a mug of coffee and a couple of cigarettes... sad

When I go away fishing, however, staying in a hotel or B&B, the sea air gets to me and I eat a huge fried breakfast. Sausage, bacon, egg, black pudding, fried tomatoes and mushrooms, fried tattie scone or bread, all covered in HP Sauce. The perfect meal to set you up for a day out on the sea smile

6. Shawn Scarborough profile image81
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 4 years ago

I have scrambled eggs and turkey bacon almost every morning.

7. Claudia Tello profile image90
    Claudia Telloposted 4 years ago

Fruit, the one in season (in Mexico we have a huge delicious variety), a coffee and scrambled eggs with nopal (the typical Mexican prickly pear shaped cactus plant; or, if I want something more sweet I eat a fruit, nuts, fresh white cheese (panela) and plain yoghurt mix…..delicious.

8. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 4 years ago

I always have nothing for breakfast. Well, unless a Rockstar energy drink counts...lol

9. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 4 years ago

Granola cereal, apple, yogurt. smile. Or, if I'm really hungry, a super breakfast burrito!

10. 0
    Wilfionposted 4 years ago

I don't eat breakfast, as I usually feel sick in the mornings.  I have plenty to drink though - at least a couple of pots of tea.

11. whaturmissing profile image86
    whaturmissingposted 4 years ago

I had toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich.  It was great to bring on the go.

12. 0
    leann2800posted 4 years ago

Starch of some sort every morning. Blueberry waffle without syrup so I can hold it on the go, muffins, toast, biscuit, hasbrowns. I have grits for a special treat when I decide to sit down and enjoy it.

13. ThePracticalMommy profile image94
    ThePracticalMommyposted 4 years ago

Coffee. Must.Have.Coffee. smile I usually also have cereal or eggs of some sort. Lately I eat whatever is easiest for the whole family to eat, since it makes my life that much easier in the morning...unfortunately I am not a morning person...

14. nanetteparker profile image83
    nanetteparkerposted 4 years ago

i always make sure my breakfast is a complete meal...1 cup of rice, good protein, and lots of veggies and a glass of fresh fruit juice.

15. 0
    lavender3957posted 4 years ago

I have a habit of stopping at Mickey D's for the eggs and cheese biscuit on my way to work. If I am at home, it is just a cup of coffee,

16. cmontijo profile image61
    cmontijoposted 4 years ago

Probably a good sandwich of ham, cheese and egg or an omelet smile can't wait for breakfast!

17. Mighty Mom profile image92
    Mighty Momposted 4 years ago

The only thing I ALWAYS have for breakfast is coffee.
    Agree with ThePracticalMommy. Must.Have.Coffee.Strong.Black.Coffee.
    The food changes based on whether I'm home (bran flakes, maybe with some berries on top, or whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a smear of strawberry jam) or out to breakfast (something eggy -- omelet usually).

18. ftclick profile image60
    ftclickposted 4 years ago

a truly healthy cereal with blueberries
    banana, bread and OJ

19. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

fried rice and fried fish plus tomatoes

20. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

Gin and eggs

21. Senoritaa profile image61
    Senoritaaposted 4 years ago

Breakfast cereal with soy milk or wheat bread with cheese slices and fruit juice. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!

22. Jason Lim profile image60
    Jason Limposted 4 years ago

It would have to be a tossup between:

- Homemade Sunflower Bread toast with Homemade Apple Sauce and Peter Pan Peanut Butter

- Homemade Yogurt with bananas, muesli and honey

23. CWanamaker profile image93
    CWanamakerposted 4 years ago

I almost always have a breakfast burrito burrito consisting of eggs, shredded colby cheese, hot sauce, and a tortilla.  Every once in a while I will add some bacon to it to spice things up.

24. 60
    andreNYCposted 4 years ago

Bacon, Eggs, and cheese!!!  Mmmmmm Yummy

It does change often though and an omelet, pancakes, oatmeal, or pelmeni !!

25. 0
    Muldaniaposted 4 years ago

I rarely eat breakfast, but if I do, it is usually beans on toast.