jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

1. jean2011 profile image81
    jean2011posted 5 years ago

Do you have 3 meals every day? If you skip a meal wish one do you skip?

I tend to skip lunch most times.

1. cmontijo profile image61
      cmontijoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I you have 3 meals a day, and you eat a strong break fast in the morning, and good launch, you can always go light or don't eat at night. Eating at night is not good at all you are not doing exercise or any activity that will make you burn calories. I'm talking based on my personal experience.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

I have three, although the middle one tends to be skimpy.

jean2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think that this is a good discipline!

3. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

I no longer have regular meals. I just eat whenever I'm hungry.

Is this change as a result of your work schedule, or is it because you don't get hungry very easily?

4. kat11 profile image60
    kat11posted 5 years ago

I usually eat a brunch because I eat between 10 am to 1 pm a small afternoon snack usually a piece of fruit or vegetable. then eat dinner between 6pm to 7:30 pm.

I find if I have a late breakfast, then there is no need for me to have lunch because my lunch time would be around 12 noon.

5. 60
    Zecomoznposted 5 years ago

Are you fond of eating much? You would like to know about a best place to best food door to door delivery.If so, visit to.
    http://couponjet.org/wisefoodstorage-co … s-code.htm

6. Claudia Tello profile image92
    Claudia Telloposted 4 years ago

I actually eat 5 meals a day: 3 regular meals and 2 small ones in between. I do a lot of exercise and I can’t go more than 5 hours without eating. Normally I eat something every 3 hours and I must say I am quite lean and healthy. Our body needs to be fed frequently, that is what gets our metabolism going. Low GI foods and fiber content are the keys for our body to actually use the food we are giving it and not storing it as fat. I luckily enjoy all the healthy options.

7. BlissfulWriter profile image86
    BlissfulWriterposted 4 years ago

I always have at least three meals a days.  I get too hungry otherwise.  Sometimes I have four meals (although light ones).  It is better to eat more frequently but with less volume per meal.

8. IJR112 profile image61
    IJR112posted 4 years ago

I have 3, but then I have yogurt or some other small snack 3 times a day as well.  Keeps the metabolism up.