jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (23 posts)

Coffee

1. jean2011 profile image80
    jean2011posted 5 years ago

How many cups of coffee do you have in a day? Do you find that you cannot go through a day without having at least one?

I like the smell of coffee, but I can resist it. I do not have to have one each day.

1. 0
      Wentworth35posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I rarely have a coffee, as I am a tea drinker.  However when I do have one, it has to be proper coffee, as I don't like instant.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
        Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm afraid I am a skinny latte addict. I know this is shocking, but I'd say i drink at least three per day. Drinking one now to be honest smile

1. 0
          SmartyPensposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love lattes!

2. thoughthole profile image97
      thoughtholeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1 cup, a "cup" for me is about 32 ounces. It's a must have every morning or things don't function properly.

3. 59
      bestorganicteaposted 3 years ago in reply to this

i love coffee, espescially healthy coffee. I have 3-4 cups of the mocha daily. Wow, so creamy and yummy and it makes me feel really good. No jiffy feelings and no palpitations.

2. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

I drink a pot a day.  That's my limit smile One time I drank three pots in one day (studying for finals, hadn't slept in a couple days) Ended up in the E.R. with a resting heart rate of 160.

1. 0
      SmartyPensposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow.  Glad you made it out okay!

3. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

I drink one cup every day, sometimes more, but I try not to as it makes me really nervous for the rest of the day if I have too much caffiene.

jean2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

According to the latest research done, It seems  like  coffee drinkers are less stressed. How do you like that?

4. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

The first cup of the day is awesome.

The second is OK.

The third is so-so.

I don't seem to want anymore after that. That is probably a good thing health wise. I'm not so sure the digestive tract is thrilled with seeing that stuff. smile

5. 0
    SmartyPensposted 5 years ago

I like to drink a cup of hot decaf each day, (Dunkin Donuts grounds) especially in Winter. My husband drinks a pot a day. He gets crabby without his coffee lol.

6. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I have to have my two cups of coffee first thing or there's hell to pay..

7. marek504 profile image77
    marek504posted 5 years ago

Two. Sometimes three depending how the day goes. An afternoon cup is a good way to re-boost.

jean2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here is the good news! Those of you who drink at least 5 cups of coffee each day will have your depression drop by 20%.

8. livelonger profile image88
    livelongerposted 5 years ago

I used to drink a couple of cups of coffee a day until a genetic test I took confirmed that I'm a "slow caffeine metabolizer." That means that caffeine is not good for my heart. (Interestingly, if you're a fast caffeine metabolizer, then caffeine is actually good for your cardiac health)

So now I drink up to 2 cups of decaf a day, because I love the way coffee tastes. I can easily do without it, though (I'm sure most decaf drinkers would agree since there's no addiction involved).

9. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 5 years ago

We're talking orally right?

10. laine harrison profile image61
    laine harrisonposted 5 years ago

before, i would normally have a cup or two since i have to make sure that i stay awake while studying and more so during classes and exams. but now, i can live without coffee, i get a cup only if i misses it badly.

11. sharmanlow profile image60
    sharmanlowposted 5 years ago

i drink one when i wake up, another one in the afternoon and last cup before i sleep.  i just cant sleep without a sip of it, probably psychological in my case.

12. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I need my morning coffee to wake up. lol  But that's it... only one cup of coffee for me a day.  I drink green tea most of the time.

13. Soul Man Boogie profile image59
    Soul Man Boogieposted 3 years ago

Coffee? The Puzzlers (old school Florida party band) will tell you how I feel about it!

http://youtu.be/zYNVsmt01m4

14. 59
    bestorganicteaposted 3 years ago

coffee coffee coffee! so love that word!
    www.organicteaandcoffeeshop.com

15. damian0000 profile image74
    damian0000posted 3 years ago

jean2011posted 18 months ago

How many cups of coffee do you have in a day? Do you find that you cannot go through a day without having at least one?

I'm new to the forums here so apologies if i am not using the copy and paste format correctly...

I drink way too much coffee, I lived in Italy for a couple of years and it isn't good if you get into the habit of liking espressos too much, pretty soon and you are climbing the walls!

working