jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How a woman can take the heart of a man?

1. asmaiftikhar profile image77
    asmaiftikharposted 5 years ago

It is said "To win the heart of a man,woman needs to cook well .Because if stomach of man is happy and satisfied ;his heart is happy."How far you agree/disagree?Explain

1. Marlena Oechsner profile image62
      Marlena Oechsnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do agree, to an extent. To win a man, a woman needs to know how to please him on all levels. My boyfriend appreciates a good meal, but he is also a cook, so he enjoys the things that I make better than he does, such as cookies and brownies. But also, he appreciates the witty banter we exchange and the lust that we still have for each other after nearly three years of dating. As long as your man is satisfied, no matter what you do to keep him that way, he will stay by your side.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

Oh my gosh. Dinnertime doesn't last forever.  I disagree, on some levels. I do realize there are men out there that see women as little more than glorified servants that need to hone their skill in order to please them; but thankfully, there aren't many of them left.

3. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

Right this second Im more interested in where to get some fish and chips, then how to keep the heart of a man. That picture is making me hungry.....