jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What do you like better, coffee or tea, and why?

1. rlaha profile image78
    rlahaposted 4 years ago

I prefer tea over coffee, but sometimes when I feel I need that extra "kick", I will drink coffee.  Tea makes me feel warm and cozy. I guess that is why I prefer it.

2. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 4 years ago

I love a cup of tea but trying not to stereotype I suppose thats because I am British, however when I go abroad I drink Coffee because you cant get British tea and the stuff that they give you can sometmes be quite awful.
    So its difficult for me to answer this one x smile

3. Midasfx profile image64
    Midasfxposted 4 years ago

I prefer tea because I don't feel " that kick " you get from coffee. All to often people are searching for something that they can feel in there body. Recently I have been enjoying a cup of coffee about every other day or every 2 days. As for tea, I probably drink 2-4 cups daily of white tea or black tea.

4. jphili10 profile image59
    jphili10posted 4 years ago

I prefer tea because to me it tastes better and also because it doesn't give me that rotten "coffee breath".

1. rlaha profile image78
      rlahaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I know that feeling with "coffee breath". Yuck.  Thanks for answering!

5. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 4 years ago

A really good cup of coffee makes me feel really fine.  Bad coffee is so awful I feel violated when I get it.  Good tea is also wonderful, but I don't relate to it as well as I do to coffee.  Coffee is truly a habit with me - I don't feel right until I've had at least one or two cups in the morning.

6. Richard Craig profile image75
    Richard Craigposted 4 years ago

Can't go without coffee.  I like tea as well but coffee is just so much better. Strong with milk, but hold the sugar.

7. Rachelle Williams profile image91
    Rachelle Williamsposted 4 years ago

Tea because it is relaxing and there are so many different varieties.

8. eliserenee profile image60
    elisereneeposted 4 years ago

Definitely tea! My reasons for liking tea, however, are because I have a health condition that makes coffee difficult for me to handle at times. I have learned to love tea instead smile