jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Phlegm flavored Tea at McDonalds..MMM

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

McDonald’s Worker Spits in Tea: How Gross is Fast Food?
    By Sarah B. Weir, Yahoo! blogger | Healthy Living – 4 hours ago

Police in South Carolina say that a McDonald's worker spit in two customers' cups of iced tea after they returned them because they weren't sweet enough. A video shows the employee,19-year-old Marvin Washington Jr., leaning over the open cups before giving them back. The fast food chain patrons claim they discovered phlegm in the drinks when they removed their tops. He was arrested Wednesday and charged with malicious tampering with food.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/m … 00556.html

read the rest for more sickening stories..I bet this goes on all the time!

1. jpcmc profile image88
      jpcmcposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is just awful.  The employee should never be allowed to work in the food industry again.

2. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Some of my students have told me some real horror stories about restaurant employees!

1. jpcmc profile image88

Please share them here.  I'm looking for some grossing out today.

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Pee on the lemon slices. Boogers in the food. Scabs in the bacon bits. Dandruff in the salt. Worse in chocolate dishes.

1. Stacie L profile image87
          Stacie Lposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Those must be the secret ingredients! lol

2. jpcmc profile image88

That's really creative.

3. HarperDavis profile image74
    HarperDavisposted 4 years ago

Stories like these are the reason why I avoid eating out and try to be sweet as pie to service workers. As a former service worker myself, it can be a very degrading job at times. I never compromised anyone's food, that's just childish, but I did loath it so much I had a stress headache nearly every day. Whenever someone is terrible to a service worker I just cringe.

I suspect those customers were likely rather nasty about it, which *does not* make the server right, but really, treat others how you'd like to be treated--lest you find out what _______ (fill in the blank) tastes like.

Ewwwww.

Lol...

1. Team Wiseman profile image86
      Team Wisemanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, always be nice to your servers. Our advice if your order is incorrect, either deal with it or get a refund and go somewhere else. We never return the order to be corrected...just too dangerous! Yuk...yuk...yuk!

2. jpcmc profile image88

I don't think abyone is evil enough to do this just for the fun of it - or i can be wrong.  Chances are the customer did something bad.  Although that is still not a good reason to violate the food.

working