Easy to Make Ground Beef Stroganoff
Delicious and Fast Meal that anyone can make.
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10.75 oz. size
- 2 each Beef Bullion cubes
- 1 can Beef Broth, 14 oz. size
- 2 cans Mushrooms; drained, 4 1/2 oz. size
- 4 Tbs. Flour, divided
- 12 oz. Sour Cream
- 12 oz. Egg Noodles
- Cook noodles as directed, drain and hold.
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium heat, drain off grease.
- Add onion and garlic, cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Add cream of mushroom soup,beef bouillon,beef broth,mushrooms,and 2 tbs..flour, mix well.
- Bring to boil, then simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining 2 tbs.. flour and sour cream, mix well.
- Stir sour cream blend into skillet and heat, but do not bring to another boil.
- Serve over cooked noodles.
This is an easy and satisfying recipe. We are always looking for new recipes and this one is quick, easy to make and is a perfect fall and winter dish. Serve with your vegetable of choice and a simple garden salad.
More by this Author
This Potatoes Asiago Alfredo dish is sure to become a favorite of yours and a must have for when you are having company over for dinner.
Scrumptious comes to mind to describe this Chicken Paprikash recipe.
Now you're cooking! Tis the season to not be thrifty, fa-la-la la-laaa-la-la-la-la. Before you know it, Christmas will be here. I like to use my prime rib recipe on Christmas day. However you can eat this delicious...
No comments yet.