Easy to Make Ground Beef Stroganoff
Delicious and Fast Meal that anyone can make.
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup, 10.75 oz. size
- 2 each Beef Bullion cubes
- 1 can Beef Broth, 14 oz. size
- 2 cans Mushrooms; drained, 4 1/2 oz. size
- 4 Tbs. Flour, divided
- 12 oz. Sour Cream
- 12 oz. Egg Noodles
- Cook noodles as directed, drain and hold.
- Brown ground beef in medium skillet over medium heat, drain off grease.
- Add onion and garlic, cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Add cream of mushroom soup,beef bouillon,beef broth,mushrooms,and 2 tbs..flour, mix well.
- Bring to boil, then simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining 2 tbs.. flour and sour cream, mix well.
- Stir sour cream blend into skillet and heat, but do not bring to another boil.
- Serve over cooked noodles.
This is an easy and satisfying recipe. We are always looking for new recipes and this one is quick, easy to make and is a perfect fall and winter dish. Serve with your vegetable of choice and a simple garden salad.
More by this Author
Scrumptious comes to mind to describe this Chicken Paprikash recipe.
This Potatoes Asiago Alfredo dish is sure to become a favorite of yours and a must have for when you are having company over for dinner.
Now you're cooking! Tis the season to not be thrifty, fa-la-la la-laaa-la-la-la-la. Before you know it, Christmas will be here. I like to use my prime rib recipe on Christmas day. However you can eat this delicious...
No comments yet.