Recipe for Homemade Peppermint Patty Using Essential Oil Peppermint, Coconut Oil, Agave and 70% Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Agave
- 8 drops Essential Oil Peppermint
- 1/2 a bar 70% Chocolate
- Melt chocolate on your wood stove. Use a double boiler, A heating plate with serving dishes or anything you have to melt the chocolate. Just put water in the serving dish and than put a small dish with cocoa chunks. Very low heat.
- While the chocolate is melting, mix the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl. If you want more peppermint or agave add to your taste.
- Put the mixture on one foot length of wax paper. Use same size wax paper and place it on top of mixture. Use a rolling pin and roll out the mixture till it becomes as thick as you desire. 1/4 inch is good for me.
- Unfold wax paper. Use a shot glass to stamp out each pattie. Put wax paper on cookie sheet with all punched out patties and place all in freezer for a couple minutes or until patties are hard. Put the flat mixture into the freezer. While the candy is hardening, find a cookie cutter or something that can stamp out a circle a little bigger than a quarter.
- Quickly stamp out the patties and place on a flat cookie sheet. The patties must stay cold or they will melt so stamp out as many as you can and put them in the freezer till you are ready for them to be dipped in the chocolate.
- You will have left over mixture after you stamp out what you can so just roll it up and start the same process over again till all the mixture is used up.
- Once you have all the mixture stamped out into a candy circle you are ready to dip them into the melted chocolate. Be careful, you could melt the cold candy if you submerge the candy into the chocolate.
I am not going to lie to you. The process of molding the patties before dousing them with chocolate is a little tricky. The ingredients should be cold but not frozen. The first batch I made I tried melting and put in frig too long and all was too hard so I got frustrated and cracked it in pieces and drizzled chocolate over them and oh my God what a treat. I have found that rolling out the mixture and stamping out the patties on wax paper works very, well. Let me know if you find even an easier way. I'm all ears.
Remember, the patties must stay cold when you transport them to your party or where ever. Let the lucky receivers know they must be refrigerated and served cold.
- has antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties of the medium chain fatty acids/triglycerides (MCTs.)
- is truly one of nature's best "germ fighters."
- conditions every part of your body inside and out, even your hair. I would advise not to use it around your eyes though. It will coagulate and make vision foggy for awhile.
- It has been written that it is a remedy for cold sores. I have read that people who eat it stop getting cold sore.
- is known to reduce cold and sinus symptoms and helps your digestion.
- is considered a true healing agent, especially for people running around with the virus herpes simplex syndrome.
- Cosco sells this in bulk.
It is a staple in my house. I use it in place of butter now. I use it in my cast iron pans before cooking, in soups on toast and even as a moisturizer for my skihair. When taken daily, about a teaspoon full, your constipation will disappear. It is a great product.
What Is Agave?
- is a wholesome natural organic sweetener.
- is slowly absors into the body preventing spikes in blood sugar.
- is 25% sweeter than sugar, so you need less. It can be used in place of table sugar. I use it in my coffee and for my diabetic husband when his blood sugar is low and of course in this Peppermint Patty Recipe.
is yummy and Cosco sells it in bulk.
- soothes digestion,
- supports the liver and respiratory system.
- has the ability to improve concentration and mental sharpness. Research Alan Hirsch MD, who examined peppermint's capacity to directly affect the brain's satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals.
- has anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic (worm), antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, gallbladder/digestive stimulants, pain-reliever and even curbs your appetite.
- is a powerful essential oil that can be used topically as well to alleviate sore muscles. If used in this way though it must be diluted with an organic olive oil. If you get an essential oil on your face or in your eye just dilute it with virgin olive oil
- contains serotonin, a natural antidepressant
- has been studied and recognized to lower blood pressure
- contains flavanol which acts as an antioxidant that counteracts free radicals in the body
- has been proven to work as a cancer fighter by inhibiting cell division and reducing inflammation
- prevents tooth decay, theobromine in chocolate prevents tooth decay by eliminating streptococcus mutans, a bacteria found in the oral cavity that contributes to tooth decay.
- lengthens your life span according to a Dutch study
- sweeps plaque out of arteries due to the antioxidants found in the cocoa
- is high in magnesium
- can improve your memory
- according to Johns Hopkins University can shield your nerve cells from further damage after a stroke
- Vitamin D and Calcium deficiency and Cure for Cancer
The common denominator for disease is a deficiency in calcium, (an alkaline mineral) and dietary vitamin D, (the sun on the skin) which is an absolute requirement for the intestinal absorption of digested calcium.
- Recipe - Making Norwegian Krumkake a Gourmet Cookie That Looks like an Ice Cream Cone with Filling
Norwegian Krumkake cookies are a very light, crispy, delicate, golden brown cone shaped cookie served with a home made mixture of pineapple, rice and whipped cream filling. The electric iron has a beautiful design that truly...
Join Young Living and Save
Young Living Essential Oils. You can join as a customer and/or distributor. You will pay less as a distributor though.
Eating Healthy Never Tasted so Good, Take Advantage of It Now As There May Come a Time You Wont Have a Choice
- GMO - GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS AND OTHER ISSUES JEOPARDIZING OUR EXISTENCE
Genetic engineering is a radical new technology that forces genetic information across the protective species barrier in an unnatural way. Why tamper with perfection unless there is an underlying ulterior motive. If you love your planet and want to h
More by this Author
I'M SICK AND I NEED HELP Alkaline vs. Acid? Your body should consist of 80% Alkaline and 20% Acid. Too much acid causes major disorders. For one, it stresses your kidneys and bladder and wipes out your reserve of...
Norwegian Krumkake cookies are a very light, crispy, delicate, golden brown cone shaped cookie served with a home made mixture of pineapple, rice and whipped cream filling. The electric iron has a beautiful design that...
- 1Cold Sores, What Therapy Works - Ultra Violet Light, Red, Blue- Coconut-garlic-oregano- Acyclovir.....?
I have done much research on this all to familiar problem, cold sores, and have listed many options to take combating cold sores. Please check back from time to time as I will update as new information...