Pumpkin, Caramel Cheesecake. Springform Pan or Easy 9x13 Inch Pan.
Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake.
All the recipes I put on HubPages I try to cook or bake them myself. I see so many recipes that have been copied from other sites and just posted on this site. Most recipes come from somewhere, but my goodness make them yourself before putting on HubPages.
I made this cheesecake in a springform pan, but it can be made in a 13X9 inch pan, recipe for both to follow.
I decorated it in Halloween candies. You don't have to use decoration you can instead put pecans on the top which is what it calls for. It's completely up to you how you do it.
½ cup chopped pecans, divided
38 Ginger Snaps, finely crushed (about 1 ½ cup)
¼ cup butter melted
4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 can (15 0z.) pumpkin
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. vanilla
1 jar of ice cream caramel (I used Hersheys)
- Heat oven to 325°F Cream cheese and eggs should be at room temperature. Scrape bowl after each ingredient is added sides and bottom.
- Chop: ¼ cup nuts finely, place in medium bowl. Add gingersnap crumbs and butter: mix well. Press onto bottom of 10-inch springform pan.
- Getting Springform Pan Ready For Water Bath: Wrap springform pan in foil around the bottom and most of the way up the side. Place springform into a roasting pan. After putting in the cheesecake filling add boiling water halfway up.
- Beat: Cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add pumpkin, spice and vanilla a, mix well, Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake: 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Pour: Caramel sauce over the top after the cheesecake has cooled. Add decorations or rest of pecans on top of cheesecake.
- Serve: with whipped cream.
Pumpkin, Caramel Cheesecake
I Baked This In My Own Kitchen It Wasn't Hard.
Do You Love Baked Cheese CakeSee results without voting
Another One Of My Cheesecakes
Another Cheesecake Hub.
Copyright © moonlake 2014
Pumpkin, Caramel Cheesecake. Springform Pan or Easy 13X9 Inch Pan.
More by this Author
How to make a Swedish Flop Cake.
Rich delicious Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake.
Learn how to make a tree skirt out of old pants and shirts, ties, and more!