- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Cut up cauliflower into smaller sized florets and place into large sized bowl.
- Add in the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Gently stir to coat the florets.
- Place onto a flat, baking sheet pan.
- Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Transfer roasted cauliflower to a serving bowl, sprinkle with the grated cheese and mix well.
- 1 Head Cauliflower, Medium Size
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 2/3 - 1 Full Cup Parmesan Cheese
Warm, Tasty and Inviting
Would you like to have something new and delectable with your dinner? I just know you'll want to use this recipe for a new side dish.
What I like is that it is easy to prepare, requires only a few ingredients and can roast in the oven while you finish putting the finishing touches on your main dish. It is tasty, develops a deep, nutty flavor and looks positively warm and inviting.
When you try the roasted cauliflower with Parmesan cheese, you may never go back to cauliflower as you knew it before.You can even make this recipe tastier by adding in your favorite herbs and a dash of lemon juice onto the cauliflower before roasting in the oven.
Taste the difference !
- Roasted Cauliflower Recipe | Simply Recipes
Oven roasted cauliflower recipe, made with cauliflower florets, garlic, lemon, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese.
More by this Author
Scrumptious comes to mind to describe this Chicken Paprikash recipe.
This Potatoes Asiago Alfredo dish is sure to become a favorite of yours and a must have for when you are having company over for dinner.
Now you're cooking! Tis the season to not be thrifty, fa-la-la la-laaa-la-la-la-la. Before you know it, Christmas will be here. I like to use my prime rib recipe on Christmas day. However you can eat this delicious...