- 18Somebody has spun my article! Any suggestions on what to do?
chef-de-jour (2 weeks ago)
- 11Stumped at Filing DCMA
janshares (2 months ago)
- 36Another site that has probably copied your hubs, this time in Spanish!
ixwa (20 months ago)
- 11How To Deal With Ignored DMCA Takedown Notices
Writer Fox (2 years ago)
- 3A serious alternative to filling DMCAs?
Glenn Stok (2 years ago)
- 40Stolen content published in a book
SirDent (2 years ago)
- 7Someone copied my Hubs. Should I be alarmed?
Suzanne Day (2 years ago)
- 9Liking the DMCA filing feature here at HP
colorfulone (2 years ago)
- 10Google making it easier to report your copied articles!
alexadry (3 years ago)
- 3Copied material on www [dot] itsrandom [dot] org
LauraGSpeaks (3 years ago)
- 3New article thief
LeslieAdrienne (3 years ago)
- 3Weirdly Copied Hubs. Site is copying pieces of Hubs and even HP blog.
csmiravite-blogs (3 years ago)
- 15Someone used my article title and user-name but not article itself.
NateB11 (3 years ago)
- 15How To File a DMCA Complaint
Glenn Stok (3 years ago)
- 7Plagiarists Clone The Entire HubPages Staff!!!
agilitymach (4 years ago)
- 6Hub Copied and Spun - DMCA or no?
Judi Bee (4 years ago)
- 8Plagiarized Content
Don Fairchild (4 years ago)
- 0plagiarism query
rajeshcpandey (4 years ago)
- 20Have you stopped publishing?
UnnamedHarald (5 years ago)
- 26Tis the Season for Copied Content!
Amanda Sarvis (6 years ago)
- 21Do you look for duplicate content often?
LillyGrillzit (6 years ago)
- 4Anyone hear of YouReader.com content site??
poddys (7 years ago)