HUB PAGES STAFF READ PLEASE HTML PROBLEM

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (37 posts)
  1. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Relax, there are at least 10 other threads about this same issue.  The best way to notify admin is to write to them at team@hubpages.com.  Numerous people have already done so, including myself.  It's the weekend, give them a chance to fix it.

1. profile image0
      blake4dposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, did not know. Was looking for a contact link. I am a bad blake4d. sad

2. profile image0
    blake4dposted 13 years ago

PLEASE HELP HUB PAGES STAFF
    Now it is two minutes later and when I clidk on the link
    Read more hubs by blake4d
    It now goes to a page that says no hubs found, but there are links to my hubs on my profile page, and my account page....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. KCC Big Country profile image84

Relax Blake....numerous people are experiencing the same thing.  You'll be fine.  Just breathe.

1. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Thems fighting words....smile

1. profile image0

6:42 Mountain Standard Time Zone, Phoenix AZ
          Still the Hub now leads you to retirement cuisines, on one attempt, belly dancing on the next a few minutes later, and dining out recipies. None of which is my typical poems, humorous photo essays, or interviews with Wiccans and Vampires. Oh what my readers do?

4. profile image0

Thanx KCC. SOrry everybody for shouting fire in the chinashop.

5. KCC Big Country profile image84

That's why I walk around with an extinguisher strapped to my little monkey back.

6. profile image0

All fixed now. Red Alert on deck Blake4d is over now...over and out. I am so embarrassed

1. profile image0

Okay it is now doing, it again.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
        TheGlassSpiderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Apparently a lot of these problems are going around this weekend. I don't think any of the Hub Staff are currently on duty, but I'm sure just as soon as they get in they will help you (and everyone else who's having issues).

In the meantime, it's great to see you here in the forums! Other than the problem on you profile, how are you!?

1. profile image0

Ah ha I knew it, Glass spider are you causing the Hub Quaking and turning all my cool verses and poems into scantily clad half naked women bathing in the River Ghanges. Or into a little ole lady baking bread for her church social...I could hardly breath. And if I am responsible for the retrospective to Nascar Hub. Someone is going down...

Whew...exhale.

Yeah my eight legged Chica I am doing pretty well. Except for occasional outbursts like that. How are you a hubba hubba...Blake4d +)

You caught me...I traversed to a part of the web I've never seen before, and I'm afraid the vibrations from my little feet treading on the strands has turned the HubWorld upside down! sad

The vibrations will soon die down, I'm sure. wink

In answer to your question, I am shocked to find that I answered 48 out of 50 questions in the affirmative from the second half of your hub "Starseeds: Are you One?"! I answered all 16 of the questions from the first half in the affirmative. The only ones I answered "no" to were the one about the aversion to reptiles, and the one about sensitivity to medications and alcohol.

Whoa. I always just thought I was kind of a weirdo. lol lol

1. profile image0

Wow, cause I only have aversions to reptiles that are on medications or alcohol. Hmmm

1. profile image0

Who are you calling a weirdo?????

LOL...you say it likes it's a bad thing...Surely you don't want to embody "normal" do you? wink

1. profile image0

OH that was you, I got spun around, I thought you were that two handed monkey again. He almost hit me in the face with a cymbal. I think he's using duracells.

2. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Blake so sorry I am late to arrive have been at the hairdressing salon last few hours. Do not worry I said on another thread similar before that all my hubs are listed as financial hubs LMAO. Do not be embarrassed it was a very alarming thing to see and still see....
      I have my flippers and goggles on ready to dive in to save you.....SPLASH!!!!!!!!!

1. profile image0

Yahoo!!!!

2. profile image0

Flippers, and goggles...but BP you just got your hair done....

7. profile image0

7:17 Mountain Standard Time Zone, Phoenix AZ...Nothing changed.

1. profile image0

7:39 Mountain Standard Time Zone, Phoenix AZ.
      All seems to be back to normal. No spiders or monkeys to be seen anywhere...I am headed back to the fortress for a long winters nap, and pray that it never happens again.

Be well~!

1. profile image0

You're gonna try to bite me, I know it.

8. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

Blake,

Don't worry it will be corrected there are many who are experiencing the same problem, just like KCC said it will be corrected. Focus and Breathe all will be o.k. smile

1. profile image0

Keep on Hubbing. Blake4d

1. blondepoet profile image67

Forgot to say Blake some people's profile pics have changed as well. Haha can you imagine if you woke up in the morning and had a little nurse hat on......

1. Misha profile image63
          Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...on what?... wink

Good morning Deb lol

Good afternoon Mish you missed out on my flap-jacks earlier. smile
            LMAO good question bout the hat who knows where it may have been. smile

1. Misha profile image63
              Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oops yeah, I guess I did smile Prolly was dreaming about nurse hat smile

Back in 20min have to do my hip and thigh workout before I get settled in. sad

1. profile image0

If I did wake up with a little nurse hat on, I can only assume three things, you are on the floor, hatless, and I am taking your temperature. Either that or you suddenly lost your balance and fell dizzily to the floor in one of those blonde momments you are so famous for...LOL
                  Love ya BP xoxoxo
                  Blake4d

9. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Are you embarrased about starting this panic??? hmm lol

1. profile image0

Are you embarrassed to be named Pearldiver?

10. profile image0
    Norah Caseyposted 13 years ago

Hi Everyone,

We are working on getting this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)