Adsense Not Working For My Hubs

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (15 posts)
  1. Ashley Tyler profile image66
    Ashley Tylerposted 15 years ago

Ummm....I think my adsense is not working right. I had an account already for blogspot before I came here. I just copied my same user id over to this one cause we can only have 1 adsense account from google. Well when I go see what my reports say it is only telling me things about my blog and I dont even use it anymore. Nothing from hubpages is there. But the google analytics reports does have my hub information like pageviews and all that. It says I make zero dollars. Is this just because I dont have enough pageviews? How do I tell the adsense to come over and get my hub visitors and all that? I mean the information or whatever so it will pay me.

Sorry for all the questions but I have been wanting to ask for a long time but thought I should give it some time to get it over there but it still has not done it.

2. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 15 years ago

You don't get paid for pageviews, you only get paid when genuine clicks happen.  And since you've only been here for three weeks, not seeing earnings yet from Hubs is not too out of the ordinary.

3. Ashley Tyler profile image66

okay thank you very much.

4. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 15 years ago

In Adsense Set up ---Channels --- Add URL channel as hubpages.com

Then you will get reports of impressions and clicks from hub pages.

5. guidebaba profile image57
    guidebabaposted 15 years ago

I have already added Hubpages in my URL Channel but it doesn't shows anything eventhough I know I am making good money from HP.

1. blogdigz profile image58
      blogdigzposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What is the exact URL you did add there?

6. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 15 years ago

Guidebaba , after you add the url to the channel, you have to click the small box near to it and "tick" it. After this from drop down menu you have to select activate. After this , reports will show correctly

7. guidebaba profile image57

Thanks Shinu. I will just check it out. I just added: www. hubpages.com .

Shinu, I just checked my Adsense A/C. All of my Sites, Blogs, hubpages is Active. Still, just checked all of them and Activated all of them. Let me see now.

1. webismine profile image57
      webismineposted 15 years agoin reply to this

If you can notice the url of any page in HP, there is no www. So, you can try inserting as http://hubpages.com smile

1. guidebaba profile image57
        guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Is this True. Has anyone tried this ? Help !

8. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 15 years ago

Once you add HubPages as a URL channel, it only reports stats from that point FORWARD.  It will not give you retroactive data.

1. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Dear Relache: Thank you for the Post. I added HP long back. Still it does not shows any data. Should I Add www.hubpages DOT com or hubpages dot com ?

9. guidebaba profile image57

I just got the answer in Adsense itself. Here is what it says:

*  The first step is to log in and click on the AdSense Setup tab. A row of links will appear beneath the tabs - click the Channels link.
        * Next, make sure you are on the subtab for the right product -- AdSense for content or AdSense for search -- and that you're creating a URL channel rather than a custom channel. Click the Add new URL channel link, then create a new channel for each directory by entering their addresses (omitting the 'www') into the resulting box.

I was using "www" all this while and this is why it wasn't showing any data for Earnings from HP.

10. Ashley Tyler profile image66

I have added the channel also but I left off the http:// instead of the www    LOL oops!

11. guidebaba profile image57

...and it has already started showing the data. Great !

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)