30 Day Challenge For June

Jump to Last Post 1-39 of 39 discussions (48 posts)
  1. englightenedsoul profile image59
    englightenedsoulposted 13 years ago

Okkk... So who is up for it.  I know we are already a bit late but I think we can still pull it off.  This challenge is for the month of june and it will be by second 30 in 30.  I want to know who is in  with me on this.  Also, note that you have to post the links to your hub in the official 30 day challenge forum.  You can post the title of the hub here.  Jump in hubbers, you can do it.

2. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 1

How I Made $100 in Adsense From Hubpages

Hub 2

Hope Quotes

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I am not joining in, but do wish you luck. smile

4. englightenedsoul profile image59

Thank you so much Cags, I would surely need it as I am not sure if I would be able to do it.  But normally when I commit I do it.

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome and I have faith in you to get it done. Plan it out and I'm sure things will fall into place for you. wink big_smile

5. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub number 3

Computer Viruses And Protection Against Computer Viruses

6. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 4

Buying World Cup 2010 Soccer Jerseys Online

7. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 5

Buying World Cup 2010 Soccer Jerseys Online-2

8. LeanMan profile image78
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Started 2 days ago, up to 6 hubs and 1 started...

Good luck to you.. Have read a couple of hubs, well done..

I just hope I can keep up the momentum, don't have long when I get home from work, and my weekends busy so this is a real challenge for me...

I don't know how you and others have managed this in the past..

9. englightenedsoul profile image59

You're off to a great start LeanMan.  I am sure you would continue the momentum and successfully complete the challenge.  And remember whenever you get stuck or need motivation you can always ask for help.  And I have only managed to complete one 30 day challenge, this is my second and I have decided that I would keep doing this challenge till december.

10. LeanMan profile image78
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

I will do this one then I will take a couple of months doing some promotion and other stuff with just a few extra hubs... This is my first try at anything like this so it is all new to me, I need to look at all of the other stuff available outside hubpages also..

11. Slainia profile image60
    Slainiaposted 13 years ago

I'll be giving this a try. I hope it's ok if some of it's poetry, though. Sounds fun, and I need a challenge...

12. englightenedsoul profile image59

Welcome aboard Slainia.  It doesn't matter if it's a hub on poetry(Infact I love reading poetries) and definitely it would be fun and rewarding!!!

13. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 6

Zakumi 2010 FIFA World Cup Official Mascot

14. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 13 years ago

OMG Natasha... is there nothing stopping you?!  Go Girl! x

englightenedsoulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much Shaz!!  I definitely need your support to keep continuing.

15. Slainia profile image60
    Slainiaposted 13 years ago

I'm not gonna be able to do this sad
    Least not right now. My grandfathers sick, and I"m going to New Brunswick to meet him for a week...

That's sad to hear.  I will pray for your grandfather's speedy recovery and I am sure you will be all ready to the the hubchallenge next month.  Take Care

1. Slainia profile image60
        Slainiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's why I'm going to newbrunswick. They're not sure he'll be getting home. Thank you, Enlightened. Good luck with the challenge, though. smile

16. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 7

Success Quotes

17. englightenedsoul profile image59

I am sure everything would be all right.  And thank you for your wishes!!

18. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Good luck to all of you participating in the 30 day challenge (or June challenge).  I've participated in 7 challenges and each one of them as really given me a boost in pageviews and earnings.  They are well worth the effort.  I'm home recuperating from a hysterectomy and hope to get a few hubs done while I'm off work.  Good luck to you!

Thank you so much for your wishes KCC.  You are an inspiration to us for the 30 day challenge.  I am amazed that you have successfully completed 7 challenges, I have completed only one and this would be my second.  I hope to soon catch up with you.  Thanks again.

2. Whitney05 profile image83
      Whitney05posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you. The 30 in 30 can be quite a boost in traffic and earnings if the hubs are evergreen and of a good topic and niche. I have participated in one, well two, of the contests. The first official one with Hup and one that the users decided to set up. I finished one and almost finished the other; would have finished the second one but life got in the way.

I definitely saw a difference, which may be surprising to some with all the hubs that I have, but you can tell a difference.

Keep it up and let us know if you see any difference in your traffic or earnings.

19. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 8

Life Quotes

20. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 9

Christmas Quotes

21. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 10

Death Quotes

22. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 11

Friendship Quotes

23. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 12

Jealousy Quotes

24. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 13

Albert Einstein Quotes

25. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 14

Mark Twain Quotes

26. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 13 years ago

If I started recently & have 13 hubs can I still join in for this month ? If so will be kept very busy !

You can join anytime.  The 30 day challenge is continuous.  I normally prefer monthly challenge so it is easy to keep track.  If you wish you can still join the challenge and ibclude you 13 hubs you've already published.

27. Dr. Poeta Diablo profile image82
    Dr. Poeta Diabloposted 13 years ago

The 30 day challenge is a great way to keep motivated! Good luck with your challenge! Keen so see the results.

Yes it is.  The results are also amazing.  Thank you so much for your wishes.  I will keep posting my results.

28. englightenedsoul profile image59

Thanks Whitney.  I will certainly post my results!!

29. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 15

Divorce Quotes

Hub 16

Beauty Quotes

30. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 17

Wealth Quotes

Hub 18

Bastille Day

31. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 19

Ralph Waldo Emerson Quotes

32. KCC Big Country profile image86

Just checking in.....just got my computer out of the shop.  (Pesky virus)   Looks like you're doing well Englightenedsoul!  Keep up the good work!

33. englightenedsoul profile image59

Thank you so much KCC for encouragement and motivation as I really need it.  I am stuck for ideas and have only 5 days to complete the challenge.  But I will complete this!!!

34. KCC Big Country profile image86

I have a hub called "Finding Your Voice" that has a list of 25 questions or prompts that may help you think of things.  I also know that LynneChandler had some hubs based on the months of the year that gave ideas of things to write about.

35. englightenedsoul profile image59

Thanks so much for the help KCC.  I am off to read both the hubs.  I have decided that I will take 30 in 30 challenge every month till December so your hub will definitely help.  Any idea what's the title of LynneChandler hub??

36. KCC Big Country profile image86

http://hubpages.com/hub/Writers-Block-I … ing-in-May

Here is one of them.  She has one for all the months from Jan-May I think.  Maybe even other months.

37. englightenedsoul profile image59

I think she has one for every month..Just read her hub on december holidays.  Thank you so much KCC for pointing it to me.  Now I am off to read your's and I am certain of completing the challenge now.  Thanks a ton!!!

38. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 20

Eminem Recovery

39. englightenedsoul profile image59

Hub 21

Death Penalty Quotes

1. LillyGrillzit profile image79
      LillyGrillzitposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am going to attempt this. I am new on hubpages, and a 30/30 challange with be a good motivator.  Seeing you do it, really helps. Thank you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)