New Hubbers That Just Joined (Say Hello!) Look For One Add One

Jump to Last Post 1-36 of 36 discussions (65 posts)
  1. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Sometimes the most hilarious hubs are not always the ones that we write, but someone joins hubpages in a matter of hours and they are just waiting to be seen. We have history buffs, professional writers, poets, and the list goes on and on. In the last few hours I have ran across the following new hubbers

Samboiam: Absolutely hilarious I am not going to tell you what his hub is about, but it certainly going to lift your spirits.

Richard Careeno: Do you like history? You certainly may enjoy this one, the hub is quite deep.

Mark Tinger: Looking to make money on hubpages? Here is another great read from a recognized published author.

FrogyFish: They have only been here for 10 months but you will certainly enjoy there hubs.

It is up to you to find them and say Hello spread some love and welcome them. Take the opportunity to be a mentor , go to the hubbers latest and find one of your own.

Let's see how many new hubbers we can catch !! Help them bring up those hubscores, let's go!!!!

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nifty idea! smile

i luv undiscovered hubbers...

AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

me too! smile

2. AEvans profile image72

Another one would be Calpol25 Have a good morning smile

1. calpol25 profile image58
      calpol25posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thankyou I hope you have a good morning too smile

1. calpol25 profile image58
        calpol25posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I found one gshulgen he has written a good hub called lets talk and it shows how he has changed his life, I think he is proof that people can change. You should read it.

3. GlstngRosePetals profile image68
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 14 years ago

here is one....

onecutecookie I know it is my mom but she is new and learning this is a neat little thread it give others the change to list newbies.

4. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 14 years ago

AEvans what a positive forum thread!!! Great Idea

1. Sufidreamer profile image79
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will have a look - nice idea.

Hey Mr. Dawson - How are things? smile

2. GlstngRosePetals profile image68
      GlstngRosePetalsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are so many of them out here in HP land that need to be seen, I had fun reading some hubs last night smile

5. AEvans profile image72

I did too! It was relaxing to say the least and now I am tired went to bed to late and had to get up to early, oh well Have a great morning. smile

6. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Welcome to all new hubbers. smile Way to go AEvans! smile

7. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

I enjoy finding new hubbers too!  Thanks for the list AE.

8. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

smile what a warm gesture AE! There's so much talent here... just not enough time to read everyone! Still, I could spend the whole day discovering hidden talent in the most unexpected of places...! thank you for the list...will definitely be reading some!

9. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

A great Big "Howdy" to all new Hubbers here in Hubber-land...Welcome to Hub Pages!

10. AEvans profile image72

Thans guys it is always nice to acknowledge them smile

11. figment profile image76
    figmentposted 14 years ago

I'm a month old.  Does that count as new?

Absolutely! Welcome figment!! (( Big Hugs)) to you smile

1. figment profile image76
        figmentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you... I love it here!!

I am so glad that you do all of us do too! Enjoy! smile

2. Faybe Bay profile image65
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey I am newer than you, three weeks, so I am new too.

1. figment profile image76
        figmentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I didn't know you were that new faybe

2. AEvans profile image72

Welcome!!! We are glad that you are here. smile

3. Sab Oh profile image56
      Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Four weeks here

Welcome Sab Oh, All of us are glad that you are here of course 4 weeks count and I hope that you also check out the hubnuggets which is right above this thread. smile

12. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

What a super thread, AE!
    big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

If you all love new hubbers, you will love the HubNuggets hub that comes out every week. We used to only highlight 10 new hubbers every week, but now we feature 18 new people every week - catch the link in Hubbers' Hangout and check them out!

The link is called "HubNuggets - getcher red hot hubnuggets!"
    The actual hub is called "Raiders of the Lost Nuggets"

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

13. Niteriter profile image60
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I would like to introduce Mighty J-Kep; he joined 4 weeks ago.

14. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Hi AE did I ever tell you, that you have a heart of gold.

1. drej2522 profile image68
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is there a such thing as people with a heart of silver? And what would that entail?...people who are great...but not GREAT? smile

drej522: You to have a heart of gold smile

By the way don't forget vote on the hubnuggets! smile

1. drej2522 profile image68
          drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

call me Chris, if you can remember (winks)

And will do! Voting...now! smile

O.K. Chris smile go cast your vote and pass it on to the next hubber. smile

15. Shalini Kagal profile image55
    Shalini Kagalposted 14 years ago

AE - how very you - such a wonderful gesture! Off to read all of them, thanks!

16. fastfreta profile image73
    fastfretaposted 14 years ago

Great idea AEvans, I never thought to do that.  I was extended that courtesy when I first joined, so now I intend to pay it forward and go over and welcome as many new hubbers as possible, I actually started it already.  I hope to come back to the forum with some good recommendations.

17. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

awesome idea AEvans ... im only 10 days old

18. AEvans profile image72

Thank you ! I am glad everyone is enjoying it and please do not forget to vote on the hubnuggets those newbies could also use the votes. smile

19. premierkj profile image68
    premierkjposted 14 years ago

thanks for your consideration, although I'm slightly suspicious...

20. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

Three weeks is kind of new...isn't it? I have to say I am enjoying reading the works of the great writers here. So many creative people here smile

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Bump!! smile tongue

Hey StormRyder,

What's up? smile

1. profile image0
        StormRyderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Cagsil, I'm having just a fantastic day at work....NOT!! tongue

1. Cagsil profile image69
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol

21. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 14 years ago

Frogyfish is great.  I've been here 3 going on 4 months.  Still waiting to become "Famous".  There's so much, I can't seem to get to everyone.  I'm always pissed about what I'm missing.

You will be famous , you just have to believe. smile

22. lovelypaper profile image58
    lovelypaperposted 14 years ago

Great idea and very nice.

1. bonny2010 profile image60
      bonny2010posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been here 5 weeks does that count.

23. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

welcome everyone...

24. Lukespook profile image64
    Lukespookposted 14 years ago

I am a new hubber here at hub pages. Today is my 7th day, in fact. I am enjoying reading a lot of really great articles here, the quality of some articles is really very good.

25. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

I'm really enjoying EFPotter.  She's very talented and smart.  I was stunned to learn she's a senior in high school.  Check her out.  Great thread, AEvans!  Hope you're well.

26. profile image0
    theawwwbutmumposted 14 years ago

I'm 4 days old and feel like I'm in blog/hub heaven!!  There are so many amazing reads here!  Thanks for the opportunity to share and the lovely welcome smile

27. smspang profile image39
    smspangposted 14 years ago

What is going on ? I signed up like 2 days ago. So far I'm enjoying it. Hit me up if u get a min. Thanx b good.

28. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Check out Michael E. Horton, he's a very talented writer.  He has a lot of amazing fiction stories that will definitely peak your interest.

1. profile image0
      Michael E. Hortonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you.

29. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

check out P1 SpareNone
    he is 3 months old and hasnt posted much yet but he's getting there ... heres his page link http://hubpages.com/profile/P1+SpareNone

1. Ann Nonymous profile image61
      Ann Nonymousposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Check out Pinkylee herself as she has been here only three weeks and has already published 18 great hubs!!!!!

http://hubpages.com/profile/pinkylee

And great idea AEvans...true hubber spirit!!!!!!

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

aww thank you ann

and thank you to everyone that is already following me big_smile

1. Ann Nonymous profile image61
          Ann Nonymousposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Anytime...It's been great following you, Pinkylee!!!!! A real honor!

30. I.B. profile image64
    I.B.posted 14 years ago

Hi all,

new Huber here smile I hope I will bring something new, useful and exciting to the community and to get some valuable and quality information as well. I am an entrepreneur from Slovenia with businesses dealing in sporting goods ( martial arts brand ) as well as marketing (online and offline). I do martial arts in my spare time, so I will definetly be posting a lot on that subject.

1. west40 profile image61
      west40posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Welcome I.B. - I will head over and check out your hub - I am fairly new as well (3 Weeks) and I am still learning the ropes but love reading everyone's various hubs.

31. whooops profile image58
    whooopsposted 14 years ago

I would like to introduce myself.
    I joined 7 days ago.
    wink

32. MyValentine profile image60
    MyValentineposted 14 years ago

I'm just learning my way around, and I too would like to introduce myself:)

33. SeenButNotHeard profile image61
    SeenButNotHeardposted 14 years ago

I've been here 4 days so far, and I would definitely like to say hello big_smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image65
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello! Welcome to Hub Pages. The Hub Tribe is forming, come on over and introduce yourself, all are welcome there.

34. profile image0
    Michael E. Hortonposted 14 years ago
  35. BobbieLH profile image60
    BobbieLHposted 13 years ago

Hi every one, First day here and Ive read alot and searched alot and tying to figure it all out.

36. TinaMarieTad profile image66
    TinaMarieTadposted 13 years ago

Hello everyone~ I am somewhat new, I have been writing Hubs for about two months now, and wow, what a great bunch of talented people here!
    I am just now getting to the forums and what a wealth of conversation and nice people!
    Feeling Blessed to have found such an outlet for my thoughts and meeting the great people are just a bonus!
    Can't wait to get started reading some of your Hubs!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)