Would you marry Jesus?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (41 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 13 years ago

Just curious.  I would!

1. profile image55
      (Q)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

The real question is, would Jesus marry you?

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Umm, why is this more real than other way around?

1. profile image55

It's like the rock star persona, millions of women want to marry one, but the rock star would have nothing to do with the vast majority of "Groupies"

1. Misha profile image63

Groupie? Sandra? You are killing me lol

You are here for two years and have no idea who Sandra is? Can't really help it, may be you need to go and read her hubs to understand where she is coming from smile

1. profile image55

I've read a couple of her hubs on her religious beliefs, it would appear that she does in fact believe in Jesus. What am I missing here, Misha?

1. Misha profile image63

Read more smile

1. profile image0
                  kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

misha help us !!!!!!!

hmm:

1. Misha profile image63

With pleasure, Kim. How can I help you? smile

2. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

I wouldn't tongue

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol I would hope not Mish. smile

1. Misha profile image63

I am as straight as a ruler Deb LOL

You are all man......
          No doubt bout that!!!!! smile smile

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj289/jonesn2010/RAWRR.jpg

1. Misha profile image63

Which one is me Deb? lol

You are the big verile one on the left LMAO.

1. Misha profile image63

Just wanted to make sure LOL

2. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What if it turns out to be a really hot chick? lol

1. Misha profile image63

I can definitely sleep with her, but marry? I have my wife already, and frankly I doubt I could afford two smile

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey..it's Jesus..money wouldn't be a concern...would just work a miracle or two just for you!

1. Misha profile image63

Well, even if we get the money part sorted out, there are other issues with a godly wife. She knows where you are and what you are doing. And when she does not like what she sees, she can throw some lightning bolts at you lol

1. profile image0

That's a lot nicer than what mortal woman can do. lol

1. Misha profile image63

I guess she can do that, too - in addition to lightning bolts wink

1. profile image0

Prolly some other stuff too if you catch my drift.  big_smile

1. Misha profile image63

I do, and it is definitely something to ponder awhile...

Yet I am afraid we get our hubs unpublished and adsense disabled if we continue in this direction lol wink

2. profile image0

I am sure Jesusica would flip the bill.  Lol

3. Len Cannon profile image88
    Len Cannonposted 13 years ago

It would certainly be ironic.

4. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Would you marry Jesus?

In his first coming; Jesus already got married. Jesus' Second Coming is only symbolic and has already taken place in the form of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908. So you stand no chance.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. profile image0

That's what they all say! lol

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend sandra rinck

There are people who say they are from his off-spring; really.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

5. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Marry a 2000 year old dead guy? Seems a bit odd. smile

1. profile image0

Never have to worry about him talking back. lol

1. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is true. Maybe I should marry a dead woman for the same reason! lol

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL...you have a point there!

http://www.bluemantshirts.com/images/bfs_slogans/finished/love_mummy.png

6. profile image0
    eternaltreasuresposted 13 years ago

there is a Marriage in the Bible concerning Jesus:

Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;  (Rev 19:7)

And the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God."  (Rev 19:9)

7. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Jesus already got married and had childrean; and the Christians don't believe having many wifes except the Mormons.

1. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

jesus married?..when man?..

1. profile image51

When Jesus migrated towards India; he got married there and his off-springs is known as Issa;Zai a tribe there. There are also people in Kashmir who claim to be his off-spring.

now it is what only ur sect believes my friend..why r u critizing Christians from not believing in that ..even sunnis , shias don't believe in what u said...

1. profile image51

I don't believe in sects; I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim; I express my own faith with reasonable ,rational and brillinat arguments.

then what is ahmadi?..isn't it a sect?..why dont u call urself only as muslim or more better as human being?..i am paar..thats it..why do u say i am ahmadi muslim and not i am muslim or simply i am paar , if you dont believe in sect?

8. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Not being ordained or a member of the legal establishment or a ships captain I would not be able to marry Jesus... Who is he anyway and who is he marrying?? Can't he just go the registry office like everyone else?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)