what is funniest comment/post u read on hub..

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (28 posts)
  1. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

what is funniest comment or forum post which made you laugh out loud..

1. profile image0
      eternaltreasuresposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lots of funny and provocative posts I have seen, can't even remember them. one is a question being ask to solve depression, and it was answered to fight it with another depression or even killing himself.

2. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was told that I wrote a hub that had too many contradictions and the person went to explain the contradiction in the comment section, which was almost half of the length of my hub.

I thought it was quite funny, because I explained to them in the comment section(between our two posts was longer than the hub) to show that there was no contradiction.

I laughed so hard. wink tongue

pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

1. itech profile image64
          itechposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

I always laugh when recalling a certain some one calling another a butt sniffing troll here on a thread.

1. goldenpath profile image67
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey, I resemble that remark! smile smile

Actually the best one that keeps cropping up for me is the one that accuses me of advocating starving the children of the world for some hollow cause.  It conjures giggles but really causes gas.
      http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fart001.gif

3. frogdropping profile image76
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

lawls @ cags big_smile

As for me, can't remember a laugh out loud moment, other than when I've read hubs. Still - I once came close when I noticed what someone had typed into Google search when looking for cheap flights (which led them to my hub) and it was:

just want a cheap ticket not buying the bloody plane

lollollollollol

lollollollollollollol

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 13 years ago

The funniest comment I have received is this one:

"you're dumb. your "home made" crap probably has more fat, especially saturated fat, and sugar. And no, I wouldn't eat it as pictured, because it looks like someone with Downs syndrome made that macaroni. I'm guessing you or your wife, who are probably no treat to look at and should not waste your time attacking prepackaged macaroni dinners. If you cared about what you were eating, you'd be on a real diet and exercise plan that wouldn't allow macaroni and cheese, period. Die."

lol

http://hubpages.com/hub/My-wifes-last-b … and-Cheese

1. Jule Romans profile image94
      Jule Romansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That IS funny. I don't know why,  though-- it's horrible. Maybe because it is so obvious that the poster was insane.

2. Aficionada profile image80
      Aficionadaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I just had to go read the Hub because of the topic and title.  Lo and behold, I share the same opinion about macaroni and cheese, except that it's my children who like the boxed stuff, and I'm the one who has the World's Greatest Homemade Mac-and-Cheese Recipe.  I'll never understand this (them). 

But even more puzzling.... I share an opinion with Mark Knowles!?!?!?!  Talk about Unexplained Mysteries of the Universe?  I'm in shock.  Or maybe shock and awe. 

Will life as we know it ever be worth living again?

{Tears hear and runs screaming from the room...........}

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Scary isn't it? ;

2. pisean282311 profile image62

lol

3. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think nutrition is still a shaky territory. We still don't know a lot about it and to call a person a dumb, just because he eats traditional food is... dumb to say the least. Now, back to my celery...sad

5. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

I got not just a comment, I got a couple of comments and then a couple of hubs I laughed quite hard on. To that day I cannot understand what prompted such a fierce reaction lol
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Unbelievable-I- … -For-Words
    Have fun lol

Deary me. I thought my macaroni and cheese attack was bad. big_smile

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL Glad you had fun. I think it even overcomes our famous "Mark and Misha are.... " hub lol

6. drej2522 profile image68
    drej2522posted 13 years ago

I wrote an article about how male Asian stars don't get any female 'action' in Hollywood movies...ha

So, I get a comment about how I generalized the term 'Asians' and they went to explain that there are other countries from Asia, in particular..India.

And I thought to myself, "I'm sorry...and Indians are the studs of Hollywood? They are scoring with the chicks left and right in all the films!...What??"

Sorry, but that was a laugh out loud moment!

http://hubpages.com/hub/RoommateRant2/

7. Whitney05 profile image84
    Whitney05posted 13 years ago

Well, it wasn't funny if read without knowing the background of the comment. But I was told I was vindictive scumbag for something I didn't even do. It was a little humerus, although after hearing it daily it got irritating. Glad the person found someone else to harass.

Or how about on my Easy Mac and Cheese hub, someone left a comment sounding offended the  recipe called for American cheese, versus any other kind of cheese, asking if American cheese was magical or if regular cheese would be ok. Just thought that was funny; to me there are tons of cheeses named after locations- Vermont cheddar, Swiss cheese, Syrian cheese, Limberger cheese, etc.

Is there such a thing as "American Cheese"? big_smile

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep, the thingy you buy in average American grocery store. lol

There any cheese in that? Wisconsin cheese? Now that is some cheese. That soap-like orange rubber stuff? wink

1. Aficionada profile image80

UGH. I can't stand "American cheese."  But, there actually is a sort of perverse parable in its name. Perhaps.

I had a friend once who worked for a famous mall-type cheese store.  That person said (and I don't really know that it's true) that at the beginning of each day, they would check all of the cheese in their open refrigerator-display cases, and they would trim off anything that looked bad.  All of the trimmings would be collected and sent back to the mother company, melted down with all the other scraps from other stores, and that would be made into what we call American cheese.

Maybe it's an urban legend.  I've never checked it on Snopes.  But it did seem kind of interesting that American cheese might actually be the result of some great Melting Pot (as we used to call ourselves).

Good grief. I can't imagine it would be worth it to do that, but really - that stuff called "American cheese" could hardly be called cheese.

I have had some really good Wisconsin cheeses, but the main issue is pasteurization. Same with beer. Pasteurize it and you kill it.

I don't mind cutting the mould off. big_smile

1. Aficionada profile image80

Or just leave it and see if you can get bleu cheese. lol

I have often wondered about the story I related, because I am reasonably sure that the "food-product" called "American cheese" actually predates the type of store I mentioned.

Yeah, Wisconsin has some good types of cheese.  There are probably other states that do too, but just not as famous.

8. prateek rustagi profile image60
    prateek rustagiposted 13 years ago

the funniest comment which i hav read is :  ha ha ha ha ha:) smile

9. profile image60
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

One of the funniest I read was from BP when she wrote, "well carne the crow and shoot the cow!"  Don't know what the hell it means but it's funny!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)