Daft Jokes - post your jokes here!

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (41 posts)
  1. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

A police officer pulls over a speeding car.
    The officer says, ' I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir.'

The driver says, 'Christ, officer I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating.'

Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: 'Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control.'

As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, 'Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?'
    The wife smiles demurely and says, ! 'You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did.'

As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, 'F..k it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?'

The officer frowns and says, 'And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic 75 pound fine.'

The driver says, 'Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket.'

The wife says, 'Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving.'

And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, 'WHY DON'T You shut the f..k up??'

The officer looks over at the woman and asks, 'Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?'

I love this part.... :

'Only when he's pissed.'

1. profile image53
      lesliethomposted 13 years agoin reply to this
  2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

'Only when he's pissed.'

Some people know this is Brit slang for drunk-- in US it usually means 'madder than heck".
    Cute joke--
    I guess you can't sleep  IzzyM ?

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Rochelle its morning now - 0630 - but you know there isn't much to get up for so I may as well enjoy myself while I'm here smile

Oh and you're right I should have changed the wording on that joke. Glad you got it smile Forgot about the Americanism with pissed meaning angry.
      Whatever!I'm a bit pissed right now (vodka!) lol

3. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 13 years ago

Izzy your joke reminds me of a true story that happened to my cousin and her husband a few weeks back.
    They where sitting at a traffic light and the car behind them failed to stop. everyone was ok and only minor damage to either car but the cop asked my cousin and husband if they had been wearing seat belts and her husband said he was. Their 5 yr old son looked at my cousin and very seriously said to her "Mommy, Daddy is going to H*ll for lying like that." big_smile

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Seriously? LOLOL

4. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 13 years ago

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

Because it died.

Why did the chicken fall out of three?

Because it was stapled to the monkey!

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_BRMr2D3unLI/TBoe3P3FuDI/AAAAAAAAAPE/mq8OiY2byA0/s800/jediball.gif

5. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

any more jokes please, i am up  early too...... cannot remember any good ones, but would love to read more.

6. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"
    "Eight," the boy replied.
    The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"
    The boy replied, "not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother.. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either."

1. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hope they had the desired effect.   that was funny

1. redwards54 profile image59
        redwards54posted 13 years agoin reply to this

A young boy from way back in the "sticks" was making his first trip ever to the beach. Once on the beach, he noticed all the pretty girls and their bikinis. Right away he decided that he just had to get him a summer love. He starts to strut up and down the beach hoping to catch the attention of one of these girls. He walks and he walks and not a single girl would even look at him. He then happens to notice that there were about a dozen girls hanging around the life guard. Now this guy wasn't very bright so he decided to ask the lifeguard for some advice as to how he could get a girlfriend as well. The lifeguard told the boy to go out and buy a real tight bathing suit and to put a baking potato inside the bathing suit and then strut up and down the beach.He told him this can't fail, I assure you that you'll get a girl if you do this. Next day just as the lifeguard suggested, the boy strutted up and down the beach with the potato stuffed inside his tight bathing suit. Again no luck. He returned back to the lifeguard and said I did just as you said and I still can't get a girl. The lifeguard then said, well no wonder you idiot, you are suppose to put the potato in the front !!!!

1. Sweetsusieg profile image76
          Sweetsusiegposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That was worth a chuckle.....or 10  LOLOLOL  Hey, I'm blond what'd ya expect!!

7. LaMamaLoli profile image60
    LaMamaLoliposted 13 years ago

a man says to his mrs. "get upstairs you sexy thing", "ooh you kinky bastard" says the missus, "no seriously" he says"fuck off - the world cup is about to start"

I don't know why, but I found that really funny!

8. TerryGl profile image57
    TerryGlposted 13 years ago

Paddy and Shamus went to Africa for a safari tour.

Paddy saw a lion and bent over to pick up a rock. Paddy then threw the rock at the lion.

The lion got up angry as and started to run at the two men.

Paddy shouted, "quick, run".

Shamus said, "why, you threw the rock".

9. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Brilliant! Really funny jokes you guys - I needed a laugh and got one! Cheers!

This one's quite good...if you know anything about Uk politics that is...

When at last Gordon Brown decided to throw in the towel and resign, his cabinet colleagues decided it would be a worthy gesture to name a railway locomotive after him. So 'Sir Humphrey' went from Whitehall to the National Railway Museum at York, to investigate the possibilities.

"There are a number of locomotives at the NRM without names," a consultant told Sir Humphrey. but they are mostly freight locomotives."

"Oh dear, a freight locomotive is not very fitting for a prime minister," said Sir Humphrey. "How about that big green one, over there?" he said, pointing to the 'Flying Scotsman'.

"That one has already got a name" said the consultant. "It's called 'Flying Scotsman'."

"Oh well. Couldn't we rename it ?" asked Sir Humphrey.

"I suppose for the prime minister it might be considered," said the consultant. 
        "That's excellent", said Sir Humphrey, "So that's settled then...let's look at renaming the 'Flying Scotsman'. How much will it cost? Remember we can't spend too much, given the expenses scandal!"

"Well", said the consultant, "Why don't we just paint out the 'F'."

10. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

Subject: Only a farm kid

An old farmer drove to a neighbor's and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door.

The farmer asked, "Is your Dad home?"

The boy replied, "No sir, he isn't; he went to town."

The farmer said, "Well, is your Mother here?"

The boy said, "No sir, she went to town with Dad."

The farmer said, "How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"

The boy said, "No sir, He went with Mom and Dad."

The rancher stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, and mumbling to himself.

The boy said, "Is there anything I can do for you? I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give dad a message."

"Well," said the rancher uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to your Dad. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Suzie, pregnant."

The boy thought for a moment, "You would have to talk to Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull and $50 for the hog, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."

1. Ivorwen profile image67
      Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is soooo farm kid!  smile

11. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 13 years ago

A 4-year-old boy and his dad are out taking a walk one day when the boy spots one dog mounted atop another, the little boy says, “Dad, dad what are they doing?”

As they continue their walk the Father explains in simple terms, the birds and the bees saying, “Son they are trying to have puppies”

"That's Cool" says the little boy and they continue their walk.

Another day about a month later, the boy gets up in the middle of the night wanting a drink of water, and goes running into Mom and Dad’s room, where he finds Dad lying on top of Mom.

“Hey Dad, what are you doing, can Mom breathe with you on top of her like that?”

The Father answers, “Well Son your Mother and I are discussing whether or not you should have a little Sister or Brother.”

The little boy scratches his head for a second or two, and then says,

“Flip her over Dad, I’d rather have a puppy!”

12. Traqqer profile image66
    Traqqerposted 13 years ago

This is not so much a joke as it is more like a bit for a comedy routine:

http://hubpages.com/hub/McDonalds-and-the-FBI

13. wildorangeflower profile image60
    wildorangeflowerposted 13 years ago

Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Sarah P
    Sarah who?
    Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Sarah P
    Sarah P who?
    Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Orange.
    Orange who?
    Orange you glad I didn't say Sarah P?

I hope you smile, I am bored, but I laugh at the others joke.

14. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

Marty was dicussing his electric bill with Debbie.  Todd overheard the conversation.
         He then looked at his friend & said: "Marty's a duck.....they're talking about his bill."

15. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I'm sorry, but I do not think Hubpages should be used as a venue for humor

1. Charles James profile image67
      Charles Jamesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This is a very interesting post. I respectfully disagree. Humour is part of life.   I have a number of hubs which contain humour.

I do not like "humour" that is cruel or oppressive, but humour has value.

Why do you think humour should not be on Hubpages?

2. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

that was a joke right????????????? very funny, maybe everyone on this thread should be banned.

16. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Charles, he's joking. Greek One always posts dead pan comments that usually say the exact opposite of what he is probably thinking. He's a funny guy! As in..funny ha ha.

17. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Just read this joke called 'Living Will'. Hope no-one is offended.

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, 'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

They got up, unplugged the Computer, and threw out my wine.

The little bastards.

1. Ivorwen profile image67
      Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol  lol  lol

2. sugz profile image67
      sugzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hahaha i am sooo glad i my kids arent here 90% of the time

18. eli grey profile image60
    eli greyposted 13 years ago

That's genius IzzyM!

19. Ginger Meow profile image67
    Ginger Meowposted 13 years ago

What did one door say to the other door?

Pull up your pants, I can see your knob!

20. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Ever heard of a hotdog well this is a treedog........

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo28/Artful_S/Funny%20Images/artful-s-funny-images-31.jpg

21. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

er where is the picture, have you seen my brilliant pictures blondepoet......

22. profile image0
    jerrylposted 13 years ago

Don't remember where I heard this one.

The heavy weight wrestling champ came up with the idea of offering a has-been washed-up wrestler a chance at the title.

He found an underdog, and booked the fight.  The champ was heavily favored because he had what he called the spider hold.

After the fight started, the underdog held on for about 10 minutes, then the champ got the spider hold on him.

The referee started counting the underdog out, when all of a sudden there was a hell of a scream and the underdog flew up in the air, pinned the champ and won the title.

The sports announcer, during the interview after the fight, asked the underdog what happened.

The underg=dog explained that after the champ got the spider hold on him, he was twisted like a pretzel.  He said, I heard the referee counting me out.  I knew I had to do something.

I looked up and saw a pair of balls, and I bit them.  Man, you never know how much strength you have until you bite your own!

23. sugz profile image67
    sugzposted 13 years ago

i had to do it, it's AFTER midnght..
    firslty.. omg izzyM the first joke was sooo funny, wonder if i can use that one next time my mate's pulled up in his work truck hehehehehe that woudl be funny.. he never does anything wrong hehe

Man at a bar, enjoyin a few drinks, needs to take a Pee, he heads off to the mens room.
    When he walks in, he notices a midget following him. Thinking nothing of it he heads toward the urinal.
    The midge stands beside him then walks to the corner and drags back a step ladder.
    Climbing onto the ladder, the little fella looks the taller man up and down.
    When the taller man had finished, the midget asked him if he could see his penis.
    Feeling a bit uncomfortable, he thinks to himself, poor little bugger probably hasn't seen anything this big before and tries to ignore it and say's sure.
    The midget leans forward slightly, then looks up at the man and asks "Can I feel ya balls?"
    The man is kind of unsure about this but thinks to himself, poor little bugger probably never saw anything that big before so he said, 'sure'
    The midget grabbed hold of the mans balls. Then looked up at him and said...

"Hand over your wallet or I jump!"

1. profile image50
      shindle123posted 13 years ago

Once there was a guy named "Man" and he meets Superman

Man:hey superman..my name is Man..and I would like to ask how you get the name "Superman"

Superman: Just Add a super infront of ur Name,and it'll be Superman

Man: Oh u are smart !

2. Jonathan Janco profile image59
      Jonathan Jancoposted 13 years ago

A male dairy farmer was standing next to a female rancher as her bull and his cow mated.
      "Gee whiz, Angie", says the male dairy farmer. "I sure do appreciate you bringing over your bull to mate with my cow."
      "Sure," says Angie, "it's no problem."
      The dairy farmer looks her up and down. "I gotta admit," he begins to say with a nervous tone of voice. "I sure would like to be doin' what your bull is doin'."
      Angie smiles. "Well then, go right ahead," she says confidently.
      The male dairy farmer becomes overly excited. "Really?!" he cries.
      Angie shrugs he shoulders. "Sure, what the hell do I care?

"After all, it's your cow."

3. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 13 years ago

what is the difference between grandad's car,and a Jehovah's Witness....

You can close the door on a Jehovah's Witness....

4. chipuka profile image57
      chipukaposted 10 years ago

Your article shows tells me you must have a lot of background in this topic. Can you direct me to other articles about this? I will recommend this article to my friends as well. Thanks.
      http://www.kizi2.com/
      http://www.yepi250.com/
      http://www.kizi1000.com/
      http://www.zizigames.org/

5. moneyfairy profile image61
      moneyfairyposted 10 years ago

As I am cleaning out for my move I found this one joke that I had printed out in 1996 smile.
      For all those men out there who say "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free"
      Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage,why?
      Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig, just to get a little sausage!!!
      I laughed so hard. Hope you enjoy it too.

1. HollieT profile image80
        HollieTposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Like.

1. moneyfairy profile image61
          moneyfairyposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!

1. profile image49
            hopyplayposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)