This what well happen just before the mark of the beast

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (26 posts)
  1. profile image52
    haj3396posted 13 years ago

The United States of America will make a National Sunday, at first it want be enforced, the government will say it's good for the country and it will be. then they will enforce it Revelation 13-17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or ....... If I want to buy or sell, I well have to get the mark or name of the beast. If I worship on Sunday then I will receive the mark in my forehead, because that is hear the set of my intellect is and if work on that day then I will Identify whom I serve, by receiving money in my hand. the reason it is not a mark today, is I am not force to worship on a day other than the true day.

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

the little dog laughed to see such fun, and the dish ran away with the spoon.

1. profile image52
        haj3396posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Psalms 22-7All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, [saying],

8He trusted on the LORD [that] he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

Psalms 59:8
        But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

Proverbs 1:26
        I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Proverbs 29:9
        [If] a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, [there is] no rest.

1. earnestshub profile image80

lol Beautiful! lol

2. earnestshub profile image80

And so, the tiny minded psychotic god has the last laugh!
          Too funny!!! lol

1. profile image52

Not now by soon, If you are right we will laugh at these words, but, if you are wrong the only I will be laughing. There is no way that I want laugh, but you can not say that. God love you just as you are, Please change your mine and laugh with us.

2. Jerami profile image58
      Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think that this too happened long, long ago.
         During the time of the Holy Roman Empire; If you were not Catholic you could not own a, retail store, any business,any kind of property, or hold any position of authority,

1. profile image52

You keep saying what you think, what do history think and the Bible think, that what is important, not what we think.

1. Jerami profile image58

According to what the bible says

Rev 5: 6 & 7  As soon as Jesus arrives in heaven after being crucified; he is still bloody from the beating still being seen as the sacrificial Lamb of God.  He immediately takes the book and begins opening the seals there of ...

The beast (Rev13) rose up out of the sea some time AFTER the seven seals were opened!

Satan gives this beast his power and his seat. After he does this he is bound in the bottomless pit for a 1000 years.

The bible says...Those souls that were beheaded for their testimony reigns with Christ in heaven.
             This is the first resurrection.
          When he gets out; Satan, the Beast and false prophet bring the kings of the earth together for the battle of Armageddon.

I think that the kings of the earth are gathering together Now!

Which means that all of the prophesy has been fulfilled with the exception of the seventh trumpet and seventh bowl judgment.
             It is clearly stated that the seals were opened 1980 years ago.  History also shows events that could clearly be seen as fulfillment of these prophesy

1. profile image52

No what clear is you done understand, notice what you said,"Which means that all of the prophesy has been fulfilled with the exception of the seventh trumpet and seventh bowl judgment" your words. Have this one been fulfilled, thru kingdom come thru will be done on earth as it is in heaven

2. psycheskinner profile image82
          psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Neither history nor the Bible think, only we do (or at least some of us).

1. profile image52

what is thinking, other men over God, Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lies???

The beast is the numeric symbol of MANKIND, not a country or a person. The beast is the broken vav (vessel). The restored Vav- Y`shua Moshiach, becoming the crowned Zayin (king eternal) -the three 7. Note afterward, is the 8th letter, the Chet or Life-Grace. The infinite number of re-creation, all things made new. Chet is the blood upon the entrance to the new Jerusalem, Symbolizing the passover where man was spared death and given life. It is also the circumcision of the heart of the 8th day, even as a man would be cut on the eighth day.

They could NOT buy or sell without the mark of imperfection -meaning those of life and grace refuse to live like Babylon -in any manner...

1. profile image52

Where is you scriptures notice what 1 John 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

1. profile image0

Can you still live in Babylon and worship the Most High?
          Didn't the Hebrews, after receiving salvation from Pharaoh through the prophet, go and build an alter, an idol and worship it, in the presence of baal, at the foot of the Holy Mountain. Indeed. Even as Moses broke the law upon the back of the calf as a testimony against them, so are you by the Word & Testimony of Y`shua Moshiach. The Word of Elohim and Testimony of Y`shua is the spirit of Prophecy and all mysteries revealed.

You search (and memorize) the scriptures, for in them you think you have found salvation, righteousness. But all you will find is your death. Life is not in the book, but in full assurance of faith. That is your testimony, the word in you. Else, you are a pagan worshiper, eating kosher with the Jews and cursing them among the Gentiles...

Well said...

We are all familiar with the false religion spoken of in  Rev. 13.  This religion is said to appear righteous enough that it will fool even the very elect; if possible.

People will believe that they are killing in the name of God. They will call evil things good, and good things evil.

When we examine the description of the things that this beast is said to accomplish and we compare these to things that history records we see a startling similarity. 

But we refuse to admit this to ourselves.

We are much farther along in prophesy than many people realize.

We were given the prophesy that it will prove the scripture.
            I think that I read that someplace in scripture ? maybe not?
               When we are allowed to interpret prophesy any way that we choose?  this proof no longer exists, and scripture must stand alone.
               Stand alone requiring further misinterpretation.

1. profile image0

This is the dividing line.
              They forget the Word does not testify on its own behalf -else it is a selfish testimony.
              Many believers testify on their own behalf and the scriptures.
              This is where unbelievers are fueled -why? because the testimony has no revealing; no evidence; the testimony needs a witness. The only witness is the Spirit who manifests all hidden mysteries in us -the evidence or fruits seen clearly by everyone, believing and non.
              The prophecies are all to do one thing: reveal the Word & Testimony. So, they cannot be witnessed or testified on their own behalf (self interpretation).

For us living today ....  First came the prophesy ... Then
                the event (testamony) .. then the spirit that reveals truth.

The three stand by being intertwined together.   

Or something like that  ??

2. profile image52

What did the Jews do to you, it's God that you are mad with, if you right then, we will all laugh at what you said, but, if you are wrong, then only I will laugh.

1. profile image0

The Hebrews are my brothers!
              It is your religion that I rebuke.
              You wish to be edified and that is why you have come...

You worship the Most High in mouth, but you worship how YOU desire to worship, not as He desires of you. So then, my brothers who knew the covenant and carried it -testify against you. For they KNEW the ways of Him and still did not listen. You have His blood and do not understand anything. You, like others, worship yourself, pretending to worship Him...

4. goldenpath profile image67
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Penmanship is key! smile Religious topics that only spark forum mudslinging is not.  Really, who nowadays is not "marked?"

1. profile image52

No one is mark we all have a time

2 Timothy 2:15
        Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth

2. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

Everyone might be marked, GP, given most live in "Babylon".
    Some are truly willing to leave Babylon behind and submit to the fullness of the Spirit. It takes great courage and pure faith, even to the point if they arrest you, strip you naked, plunge you into a pot of liquid metal or oil, knowing that you cannot be harmed. The true escape from Babylon is not death, it is Life. But to most, death is easier and more comfortable. It appeals to their lack of faith and desire to become that new creation.
    The baal mind hides behind the words and prophecies so they can continue to sacrifice the blood of bulls and goats -dancing before the altars, ablaze with every kind of thought -good or evil.

1. goldenpath profile image67
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Whole-heartedly agree.  My point is that whenever someone leads the question it poses the idea that they are not among the "marked."  These endless threads end the same way each time.  Yes, the battle is good against evil.  Yes, there are key players that will manifest through personal choice in the last days.  However, great care should be heeded to for those who profess to be an inheritor of the Kingdom of God.  Do your best to be a good human being.  Do what you feel is right.  However, in the end He makes the decision of your mansion above.  We are just architects of it through our decisions and actions in life.  Those who profess to be the "albeit" of God are filled and puffed up with pride and are entirely missing the point of the journey.  Faith, humility coupled with hope and charity are key factors in the heart of the righteous.  Master that and you are on the right track no matter what faith you subscribe to.

Master yourself.  Reconcile yourself to that greater power, no matter what form that power you perceive it to be.  That's the journey.  That's the truth in our mortality.  All other truths and deeper doctrines of eternity will be manifest later.  Our journey here is to temper our souls to wholly receive it whether in this life or in the realm of spirits.  That's part of the mercy of God. smile

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

someone knocked over the shiit can in here, it stinks. must have been that dog let loose, I'm gone.

1. profile image52

God love you I can not understand why you hate youself.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)