My new granddaughter has arrived!

Jump to Last Post 1-35 of 35 discussions (46 posts)
  1. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Brooklynn Erin was born today at 2 p.m.  She weighs 6 lbs, 10 oz, and is 19 1/2 inches long. She has dark hair and blue eyes (of course!). I hope she gets the long, thick black eyelashes her brothers have, along with her dad's green eyes! Mother and baby are both fine, and Nana is worn out. I've had the two boys!

When I get the pics loaded, I'll post them on a hub.

1. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well it's about time!!!!  Congratulations

2. Ohma profile image59
      Ohmaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Very Cool! is she the first?

3. Putz Ballard profile image60
      Putz Ballardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well now it ain't hard to tell you're a proud grammie. Bet you'll have an album in short order. post some for us to see. Love them grand kids!

4. Cay profile image60
      Cayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations Habee. I hope both baby and Mother are well.

5. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

congratulations ...

6. rkhyclak profile image60
      rkhyclakposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, better late than never, I guess, but congrats, Habee!! Hope she's doing well smile

2. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 13 years ago

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

3. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 13 years ago

Congratulations!!!!!!! smile

4. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

Thanks, guys! Hokey - love the pic!!

No, Ohma, she's the last (most likely). She's #8 grandchild and #3 granddaughter.

You lucky devil you.  I just have one so far, a granddaughter whose 14.  None of my other sons seem to understand the process.  smile

2. Ohma profile image59
      Ohmaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My count is 9 with 3 girls and one set of twins you kids need to do a little catching up! big_smile

I don't know about habee but I'm done.  I don't think four of my
        boys are interested in children as yet

5. elayne001 profile image77
    elayne001posted 13 years ago

Congrats! How fun for you. I have a little granddaughter who is in the hospital today - she is six and her name is Eryn Moana. She is having a stoma put in as she is unable to urinate normally. My wish for you is a happy and healthy little girl Brooklyn Erin. Can't wait to see some pictures of her.

1. CrystalStarWoman profile image58
      CrystalStarWomanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I hope your grandaughter is okay elayne? Sending lots of good wishes her way...

6. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 13 years ago

Congrats!! Go shout it to the world! big_smile

7. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

Congratulations! smile

8. mega1 profile image77
    mega1posted 13 years ago

yeah! congrats!  my kids don't seem to understand the process either, none for me yet!

9. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Congratulations from me too!

10. 2uesday profile image66
    2uesdayposted 13 years ago

Congratulations to you all, wishing her health and happiness always.

11. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 13 years ago

Oh Habee I love that name! Mazel Tov!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Kz_QkwCLqFY/SbCKLFsPGaI/AAAAAAAACaI/31lrhtcTnMg/s320/Its-A-Girl-Baby-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg

1. profile image0
      poetlorraineposted 13 years agoin reply to this

love the balloons so i stole them i know wave girl wont mind........... many congratulations, to everyone, so exciting, and nice to hear some good news, hope nanna gets a well deserved rest, looking out for photos.

12. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

Congratulations!

13. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Habee! I am so happy for you, and hoping to see a hub about her too!

14. CrystalStarWoman profile image58
    CrystalStarWomanposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Habee!

I became a Nanna (for the first time) to a Grandaughter, Gabriella Sophia, on Valentine's Day - it's a wonderful feeling, being a grandmother and she is so adorable.

I have four children, so there's a chance I may catch up with you eventually and have some more! lol

15. CASE1WORKER profile image61
    CASE1WORKERposted 13 years ago

congratulations, i hope that she and mum are in good health!

16. Lady_E profile image62
    Lady_Eposted 13 years ago

Congrats.
    Great News. smile

17. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 13 years ago

Congrats Habee happy to hear about Mom and Baby doing well. Grandbabies are so much fun to spoil.

(Don't forget to eat your powerbars...to keep up)

18. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

That's really great. Such a feeling!

19. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 13 years ago

Thats wonderful!  I have a grandson and a grandaughter with another grandson on the way.  Its a worrying time for us grandmas' when our girls are expecting and a great relief when another of the clan is safely delivered.  You can sleep well tonight Habee!

20. Haunty profile image73
    Hauntyposted 13 years ago

Congrats, habee! smile

21. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

https://mail.mchsi.com/service/home/~/SANY2751.JPG?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=44712&part=21

Here's Brooklynn - just hatched! lol

22. Maddie Ruud profile image72
    Maddie Ruudposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, habee!

23. Veronica Allen profile image70
    Veronica Allenposted 13 years ago

Congratulations! Please extend our well-wishes to mother, baby, and family as well.

24. d luck profile image41
    d luckposted 13 years ago

wow.....congratulations. hope she will be great people someday. ^_^

25. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Habee! All the cuddles, all the love, and you can hand em back! Best deal we ever had to be a grandparent. smile

26. raisingme profile image78
    raisingmeposted 13 years ago

Congratulations - such JOY!  My daughter is due with my first grandchild beginning of November - so excited! big_smile big_smile n' HAPPY!

27. Bail Up ! profile image59
    Bail Up !posted 13 years ago

Sweet! Congratulations.

28. ethel smith profile image81
    ethel smithposted 13 years ago

Congatulations Habee. Your Birthday and Christmas list must need a second mortgage lol
    Glad all are doing well. I think you probably need a day's rest now also smile

29. profile image0
    Babycareworldposted 13 years ago

http://rlv.zcache.com/congratulations_on_your_new_granddaughter_card-p137307151815843969qqld_400.jpg

Congratulations! Habee, Mother & the precious little one.

30. joaniemb profile image60
    joaniembposted 13 years ago

Congrats Nana smile

31. Journey * profile image67
    Journey *posted 13 years ago

Congratulations Habee!

32. illerioluwa profile image60
    illerioluwaposted 13 years ago

Congratulations Habee,i wish both mother and child sound health.

33. Jayne Lancer profile image92
    Jayne Lancerposted 13 years ago

Congratulations, Habee!

34. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

Welcome to the World Brooklynn Erin and Congratulations to Habee!

35. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 13 years ago

My count habee is 12. 6 boys and 6 girls---this is it I am sure.
    Oh! congratulations habee!  God Bless!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)