How many page views do you get per day?

Jump to Last Post 1-32 of 32 discussions (54 posts)
  1. Brie Hoffman profile image61
    Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years ago

Just wondering what other hubbers experience is like.

1. Ben Peck profile image60
      Ben Peckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

About twenty, but that's probably me just going over my spelling. :-)

1. Brie Hoffman profile image61
        Brie Hoffmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ok, but  you are new, so that might be expected as a newbie.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I also get about 20

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

My average is 359 a day, not really all that much.

3. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Ive been getting over 600 recently!

4. relache profile image72
    relacheposted 13 years ago

As of right this instant, it's 7588.

That's amazing,  I did not think them kind of numbers were possible.

Thanks for sharing :-)

1. relache profile image72
        relacheposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You might find the general site stats interesting,

http://hubpages.com/stats

Wow, I'am such a Doughnut,

Thank you for that link,

I have a lot of work to do. LOL

5. liswilliams profile image41
    liswilliamsposted 13 years ago

wow Rich you are climbing, how you do your magic?
    I get like 250

6. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 13 years ago

Last month I had an average per day of just over 500 and this month so far has dropped to 400. But traffic doesn't always convert. One day last month I had 766 views and no adsense clicks or amazon sales.

7. Randy Godwin profile image59
    Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

843 at the moment! My traffic has been down some since the 4th but seems to be rising again!

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thats interesting Randy,

On the 5th of July here in Australia (which would have been Sunday the 4th in the US) I had my best single days of hits to date.

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
        Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Strange goings on KJ!  You just can't tell what the day may bring here!

8. Info Bucket profile image63
    Info Bucketposted 13 years ago

I am ony getting 30 per day.

9. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

I also get about 20..  but I have only been on here for less than a year, and keep in mind that my hubs are poorly written, and can only be found on page 235 of google search results

1. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Your Elmer Fudd hubs should be number one by now - have you looked lately?  And when are you going to tell us the true story about Porky Pig?  If you could just stick to what you know best . . .

1. Greek One profile image63
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Elmer Hubs are ranked anywhere from page 5 to 54376.

As far as porky pig.. lets leave my ex mother in law out of this

1. mega1 profile image78

Deleted

Deleted

1. mega1 profile image78

Deleted

Deleted

1. AEvans profile image71
                  AEvansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

Deleted

Deleted

2. mega1 profile image78

Deleted

Deleted

2. Rafini profile image82
      Rafiniposted 13 years ago

not as many as I'd like....  sometimes less than 10 other times more than 50 (usually when I publish a new hub)

3. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 13 years ago

many

4. profile image35
      techno-hubposted 13 years ago

only 40,

5. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 13 years ago

Right now ,when I checked 2580 but that can vary up and down. There are days when it is only a few hundred. I don't worry about it very much.

6. tony0724 profile image60
      tony0724posted 13 years ago

I have two so far today ! I feel like a Phoenix rising ! :0

Oh Tony you know you are telling tall tales! smile

7. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years ago

Stayed up late last night to see my page views kick over 100,000.  But on my profile page it still shows 10k on the accolades icon!  Anyone know how long it takes for this to change?

Not very important of course, just curious!

Congratulations! e-mail team@hubpages.com and they will update it, but the norm should only be 24-72 hours. smile

Thanks AE!  The accolades haven't been added very long now and I thought they might be automated.  The staff has to do this manually?

Randy, that is a good question I believe it is still automatic but e-mail them and ask them. They are constantly updating HP so it could be a little delayed. smile

Go get your accolade! It is deserved. smile

Thanks again, AE!  I will wait a while longer to see if it changes by itself before bothering the staff members.  I'm sure they have more important things to do with their time.

1. WryLilt profile image89
                WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations on 100k! smile

Thank you Wry Lilt!  My accolade icon finally changed!  Thanks HP staff!

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
                Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It should pop up soon, just hit 1,000 views two days back and the badge for that appeared inside 48 hours.

8. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 13 years ago

About 60

9. How to - Answers profile image92
      How to - Answersposted 13 years ago

Only around 80 but climbing every day so hopeful of more soon

10. lender3212000 profile image60
      lender3212000posted 13 years ago

It's taking forever but I'm finally into at least 3 figures on a regular basis. My goal is to eventually get several thousand as a select few of you have already done.

11. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 13 years ago

I get a fair few tongue

12. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Over 1000 a day, but that doubles in the fall.

1. WryLilt profile image89
        WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Currently about 650 a day (on average). The last few weeks have seen some random spikes in traffic thanks to (mainly) organic backlinks on forums that got me over 1000 for a few days so waiting for the dust to settle.

13. McConnell Group profile image68
      McConnell Groupposted 13 years ago

30-50 A day for me

14. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
      Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years ago

Just waiting for the it to tip over 100 per day. Gettin 97, 98, then 50, then 30, then 98, then 99 ......... smile

15. Dale Nelson profile image39
      Dale Nelsonposted 13 years ago

About 250 for me. a third from one hub, but most clicks from the other two thirds. think its the image search by the looks of it.

16. climberjames profile image58
      climberjamesposted 13 years ago

I get about 100 give or take.

I would like some more though if you have some spare?

17. Paraglider profile image88
      Paragliderposted 13 years ago

Two of  mine clock about the same as the other 111 put together!

18. Sara555 profile image69
      Sara555posted 13 years ago

Only about 20-30. I'm new though so I hope it'll grow soon! But after I posted a new hub I usually get a lot more...like 80-90.

19. liljen23 profile image76
      liljen23posted 13 years ago

I get around 100-200 since I have been publishing hubs each week..

1. Cyber Lawyer profile image60
        Cyber Lawyerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's pretty explosive for someone who recently celebrated 1000 pageviews in total.

20. profile image0
      ryankettposted 13 years ago

Lots

21. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 13 years ago

Usually about 100.  It's been exactly 6 weeks today and with 4083 overall, that averages to 97 per day, but if course it was much less at first.

22. brides profile image60
      bridesposted 13 years ago

Page views per page or total page views per day? I just signed up for this website lastnight and I have put up a few articles so far and I am finishing up with two more articles now that go right along with the other three and I already have almost 300 total page views, which averages me out to about 100 views per page so far... but it hasn't been a full day yet since posting my first articles this morning.

I already had an adsense account for my own websites before joining hubpages today, so I was able to use the code to get google ads up on my pages right away too and I've made $10.48 in ad revenue so far today with the three articles that I put up... but we will see how much all of these numbers change once I get the other two articles finished before the end of the day.

Seeing that this is my first day on this website, I don't think that's too bad, but it makes me wonder if I'm already doing these numbers now, how much better I will be doing once I'm really established with my articles.

One thing that I don't get though is that I am getting decent hits so far and even some ad revenue, but I don't have a single follower... so how does that work? People are finding my articles, reading them, and just not following yet I guess...?

- Phillip Brunelle

1. ADDHome profile image60
        ADDHomeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I went to your profile to see what your articles are like, and I had a few moments of panic when I saw that you wrote "Please click on these links." Then I saw that they were links to articles, not ads. Since you have adsense already, you must know about the strict prohibition against encouraging clicks on ads. But does your encouragement to click on links maybe walk a fine line, by sortof appearing to be like encouragement to click on anything and everything? Would some more knowledgable hubbers check this out and comment?

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you have a profitable niche, disclosing this type of information will encourage copy cats and could erode your future earnings. You will also want to be very careful about doing anything that could encourage people to click on your ads, or you could lose your Adsense account.

23. mdlawyer profile image44
      mdlawyerposted 13 years ago

I get around 600 to 800 views per day

24. dylananthony4u profile image41
      dylananthony4uposted 15 months ago

I get around 80 views per day. Best day over 2000 views.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)