Name any three places which you would like to visit before you die???

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (51 posts)
  1. maheshpatwal profile image66
    maheshpatwalposted 13 years ago

Most of us want to travel to our favorite places but due to some other commitments, it never happens. Name any three places in the world including your home country which you would like to visit before bidding your adieu from this heavenly planet.

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I would want to be able to travel the world. To go to the most popular tourist destinations everywhere  that had historical significance to it. And then right a book about what I remote viewed at the locations (if anything at a single destination). Seeing into the past and/ or the future with that location and the possibilities of doing so would be phenomenal to me.

big_smile

2. profile image51
      ethancoxxposted 13 years agoin reply to this
    3. ponx profile image80
      ponxposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Italy,Turkey,An island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean:-)

4. profile image0
      cosetteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1. a men's restroom. i have always wondered what they looked like inside. i ask, but nobody tells me, which must mean that is classified information.

2. regis philbin's bedroom. at night. i want to see if those blinding-white teeth of his are real.

3. martha stewart's house. i bet it is secretly a mess. she is probably even one of those hoarders you hear so much about these days.

wink

2. deweyduck profile image60
    deweyduckposted 13 years ago

Japan, China, All of Europe..

1. climberjames profile image56
      climberjamesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ha ha 'all of Europe'

3. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years ago

China, Ireland, England

1. Joy56 profile image67
      Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

come visit me anytime, i live near the beach, you would love it

1. profile image0
        DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you live on the opposite side of my beach.  smile  I would love it.

4. dingdong profile image57
    dingdongposted 13 years ago

Taj Mahal, Pyramids and Eiffel Tower

5. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 13 years ago

I would like to visit Europe someday for the cultural experience.

In the US I would visit the Florida Keys and the national parks in Utah and surrounding states, such as Zion National Park.

But as much as anything I will return the Redwood forests in California.  I've already been twice and it was a powerful experience; enough so that I'm writing a hub on it now.

6. dredhead117 profile image61
    dredhead117posted 13 years ago

I've always wanted to visit Australia, Japan, and Europe. Maybe I'll save some money up over a couple years and go backpacking.

7. starme77 profile image77
    starme77posted 13 years ago

Jamaca , Hawaii, and Paris

8. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 13 years ago

Egypt - Really want to see the pyramids!
    Africa - I dream of working for children there...
    Australia - Want to live my last days next to the open sea... preferably writing a book.. smile

9. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

Israel
    Venice
    Africa

from this "heavenly" planet? ha

10. elayne001 profile image79
    elayne001posted 13 years ago

Dubai,Denmark,England

11. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

Japan
    Provence in France - actually, all of France
    New Zealand

but also Tahiti, Italy, Hawaii, Argentina(to tango)  I can't choose 3, there are so many!

12. ddsurfsca profile image70
    ddsurfscaposted 13 years ago

I would like to see Australia, and visit there for a while, I would like to investigate what's up in Canada, and quite possibly see parts of south america

13. profile image0
    Michael E. Hortonposted 13 years ago

New York to see the baseball hall of fame, Tombstone Arizona because of the history and Los Angeles California to see Hollywood.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
      Rochelle Frankposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You can skip Hollywood. (You now have another choice.)

14. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

1) Kim Kardashian's bedroom

2) Heaven (because I'm not going to go there after I die if I get to visit Kim Kardashian's bedroom

3) The bank in order to deposit my first Adsense payout (better chance of visiting Kim Kardashian's bedroom)

15. travelespresso profile image68
    travelespressoposted 13 years ago

I still have many places I want to go.  In fact the more I travel the longer my list is! lol 

Maldives - to stay at one of those AMAZING over the water hotels.

Tanzania and surrounding countries to see African wildlife.

Mexico - to explore some more of this amazing country and its fascinating history.

16. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

It would be nice to have enough money to travel the world, and have good accomadation and lots of spending  money, so you could ship lots of things home.

Australia sounds good.

17. Pearldiver profile image67
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

The 3 Places I need to visit before kicking off:

The Undertaker - to show him how to open my car boot and where to put my head.
    The Vet - to convince him to find a home for my frog.
    The Pub - to play my last game of pool, get drunk and start a bar brawl smile

18. Sab Oh profile image57
    Sab Ohposted 13 years ago

Just three is pretty tough.

Tomorrow, the answer might be different but for now I'll say Nepal, Bhutan, and Pakistan.

Argh! But there's India, Thailand, and Indonesia as well.

Aaaah! But also Malasia, Singapore, and Ireland

I can't decide!!!!!!!

19. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 13 years ago

Japan China and Australia

20. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

all of australia, all of india, all of africa, egypt to see the pyramids...reckon i'll need a few dollars and lots of time....

21. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

Machu Piccu, Peru.

Marquesas Islands, South Pacific.

Cocos Island, Costa Rica.

22. maheshpatwal profile image66
    maheshpatwalposted 13 years ago

There are billion places i would love to visit.Since we have to name only three countries i would say India (my motherland)& china & Russia.............. and whole of south America smilesmile sorry i'm a bit greedy

23. Kavita Trivedi profile image64
    Kavita Trivediposted 13 years ago

Ever since I was a little girl, I always wanted to go to Africa.

Both my paretns originate from there and I have always felt a connection with Africa (more so then India )

South Africa is definitely on my list as well as Mauritius and Hawaii

24. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years ago

New York USA,  Japan, Australia

25. SliverOfData profile image60
    SliverOfDataposted 13 years ago

Ireland, Germany, and California

26. FirstStepsFitness profile image55
    FirstStepsFitnessposted 13 years ago

Canada , Alaska and Sweden

27. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

St. Petersburg, Russia

New Zealand

Machu Pucchu

28. profile image54
    CassandraCullenposted 13 years ago

Hawaii,England,and washington d.c. again

29. ExpandYourMind profile image67
    ExpandYourMindposted 13 years ago

Egypt -- I have to see the pyramids.
    Paris -- I have to see the sights
    Monoco -- I have see everything

30. bayoulady profile image68
    bayouladyposted 13 years ago

To my junior high school childhood, to undo all the snotty ,spoiled things I did, and to live appreciatively with what my parents so lovingly provided at great sacrifice.Are we all THAT rotten in junior high?

Australia, to meet Mary Ellen and her husband Chris. Mary Ellen has been my penpal and sometimes my shoulder to cyber cry on for about a decade.She tells me it is a lovely place.

Northern Canada- (same scenario. 10 years as apenpal. We met on a teacher site.).To meet one of my dear friends ,Cathy Dee,who is also a mutual cyber friend of Mary Ellen and with whom I have also shared a few cyber meltdowns.She however tells me IT'S SO COLD!

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I live in Canada... and I don't even want to go north! lol.. agree to meet half way in the south somewhere, like Toronto or Vancouver

1. Dave Barnett profile image57
        Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Before I die, I want to explore the edge of the known universe. I'll have to think about the other two.

2. bayoulady profile image68
        bayouladyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Greek one. She lives in Edmonton.

3. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why not go further South? Say... Miami? We can always catch a Heat game! smile

31. goldenpath profile image66
    goldenpathposted 13 years ago

Before I die?
    Well, priority is a must:
    1) To stand on a well walked sidewalk corner dressed as the Lady Liberty singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot."
    2) A tour, door prizes and a complementary boat ride on a chocolate river in a chocolate factory.
    3) A restroom, preferrably clean, so that I don't stink up the autopsy room. smile

32. Kyriana profile image69
    Kyrianaposted 13 years ago

before I die, I would like to visit

England
    Greece
    Italy

I notice no one wants to come to Indiana US.. lol I must have know this was going to be on the forum today. I posted a hub earlier today about vacationing here...tongue

33. akirchner profile image93
    akirchnerposted 13 years ago

I'd settle for Maine to see the fall colors
    Vermont at Christmas
    Colorado any time

34. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

Let's see....

Australia
    South America (the whole continent)
    Africa (again, the whole continent)

I'll die with a smile on my face.  smile

1. sofs profile image75
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Italy
      Hawaii
      Israel

I would like more though!!

35. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

BP's place
    Beth 100's place
    the rest of Australia
    smile smile smile

36. CMHypno profile image82
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

Namibia, the temple of Delphi in Greece, Ischia

37. Joe Badtoe profile image61
    Joe Badtoeposted 13 years ago

The funeral parlour
    my chosen coffin
    The graveyard to check the hole

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)