Name Your Alter Ego

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (49 posts)
  1. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

If you had an alter ego whose personality/philosophy/behavior were the polar opposite of you, what you name him/her?

I'll start, because I actually have a name for mine.

MIRANDA

2. bsscorpio8 profile image60
    bsscorpio8posted 13 years ago

Wolfdick Pupchick

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...barbie!...i like this barbie the best; didn't know barbie had babies.

http://babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2007/07/23-End%20of%20Month/pregnant-barbie.jpg

4. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 13 years ago

Danae

5. Mighty Mom profile image78

Wolfdick Pupchick. There's a story there, I'm sure!
    Danae is a beautiful name. Of course, so is Julianna!
    LOL -- How can Barbie have babies? She can't even spread her legs!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

..but she doesn't need to spread them....see up above.....she has a stomach part that just flips open and voila...there's ken's baby!...barbie doesn't believe in any pain whatsoever...it would mess up her makeup!

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
        KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think MM was referring to how she got preggers to begin with.  smile

6. manlypoetryman profile image77
    manlypoetrymanposted 13 years ago

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qLcE2Sdh168/SgH_niCz2vI/AAAAAAAAAFY/SuHzF4UfpXg/s400/captainchaos.jpg

Captain Chaos! Dum...Da...Da...Dummmmmm...

7. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Thumbalina Whifflemeyer

8. Mighty Mom profile image78

MPM -- As much as I like and admire you as you are, I must say that Mighty Mom finds Captain Chaos irresistible. What's that aftershave he's wearing? Could it be.... Brut?

KCC -- Hi Lady! Great to see you! Thumbalina Whifflemeyer.
    That's a mouthful. So let me ask -- KCC is a clapping monkey. What is TW?

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://thefagcasanova.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/orangutan2_468x619.jpg?w=468&h=619

As you can CLEARLY see.......we are NOTHING alike!  What a floosey!

9. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 13 years ago

Christina Marie

10. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

...and sometimes I call myself Martha....I had a long and rough day at work...i need some laughs tonight!

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dre0550l.jpg

11. Lisa HW profile image63
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

I'm so hopelessly set in my unimaginative and deeply rooted ways and self, I can't even imagine an alter ego or a name for her.  I know....

Nobody messes with this alter ego, by the name of "David" - and everyone quakes in his boots when my alter ego shows up.  lol

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz219/si_baik_hati/Nasional%20Geografi/154_hulk.jpg

LOL LOL!

12. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

The Silver Surfer.  I love flying around necked! smile

...i'm trying to picture that....LOL!

...now i have it....good one...out saving the world.....

http://theextremist.co.uk/MVC/Silver-Surfer-08.jpg

1. profile image59
          logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!

I see you found the family album! smile

yes i did...i like it!...when i think about it.....batwoman comes to mind!  she likes to kick and stuff like that....

1. profile image59

oooooooohh!  I like the feisty ones! smile

hop on....i'll take you for a ride on my scooter.

http://feministing.com/imageStorage/batwoman.jpg

1. profile image59

Well alrighty then!  Won't the frosting on the front of the bike fly back and hit us though? smile

....no don't you fret, you just hang on  tight...this batwoman knows how to ride!

that frosting as you call it...could be considered a 'bat wing'....it keeps my legs nice and warm as I ride! and it'll block the wind from you too....'cause we're gonna move!

2. Lisa HW profile image63
          Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

SomewayOuttaHere, saving the world is always nice.  (So is flying.  I do think, though, that naked flying does require a metallic complexion - otherwise it's just kind of gross.  lol

My alter ego won't be involved with saving the world.  Instead, it will just enjoying going around and being mean and scary.   smile

LOL!...I like David!....sometimes I'm David too...,just not tonight!

13. skyfire profile image81
    skyfireposted 13 years ago

My alter Ego

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/210/b/c/Kuchiki_Byakuya_by_Warbaaz1411.jpg

who is it skyfire?  i tried to google 'skyfire' but maybe i didn't look long enough.

1. skyfire profile image81
        skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol..

Read about this character here.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Byakuya_Kuchiki

...interesting.....i like Byakuya!

14. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60

LCS...i thought i'd bring you for a ride and save you from you surf board...you know a change of scenery...smell the roses and all of that...you're so used to 'scooting' around the universe...thought i'd bring you back down to earth...still want to hop on...we can still go fast...maybe not as fast as that surfboard goes..but my 'scoot' will be a nice ride for a change.

1. profile image59

Nothing like the wind in your hair and the bugs in your teeth! smile

...yep the wind in your hair...but there are techniques for avoiding the bugs in your teeth...besides you'll be on the back...you'll be okay....i'll take care of you...i'll reach to my side from time to time and gentley pat your leg just to let you know that i'm with you....

i love motorcycles...can you tell?

1. profile image59

and here I thought you just wanted my company on the bike! LOL!!

2. profile image59

Which leg? smile

LOL!...i'll pat the right leg when we're going fast when there's nothing around.....and rest my hand there for abit....but then I have to move it back....can't ride with one hand...wish i could....

1. profile image59

Yeah me too! smile

i get the impression...you've hung up your surt board from time to time and gone for a 'scoot' with someone....

15. profile image59
    logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

Well, I must ride off into the sunset!
    Take care and perhaps we can go riding again sometime! smile

16. limpet profile image61
    limpetposted 9 years ago

Like to kickstart this thread again.
    My female alter ego being Morgana la Fae who was a strong character with magickal powers, i feel She has a huge influence over me.
    My male alter ego would be Che Guevera there is no one of his calibre alive today

17. Marie Flint profile image74
    Marie Flintposted 9 years ago

I have a couple of them. One is Vikki Anders, a figure skater who is Olympic material. The other is Anne Raphael Germain, a priestess of the order of Melchizedek. She has healing abilities and is very in tune with God's will.

18. limpet profile image61
    limpetposted 9 years ago

Thank you Marie.
    Looking forward to seeing the skater'success.
    Definately do some research on the priestess as a priority.

19. JesseH profile image60
    JesseHposted 9 years ago

"Sincere" is my nickname and my alter ego haha

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)