BOOBIES!

Jump to Last Post 51-85 of 85 discussions (185 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Hey where did the ladies go?

2. drej2522 profile image69
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

I apologize!...not for having a penis, but for staring way too long. I can't help it!

3. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Quite frankly they wanted to use my "double D Detonators for military purposes but couldn't afford the insurance.

4. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Release the twins! I don't think the computer screen is big enough for the GGs!

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

He will, yes he will, I did. LOL

1. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haaaa you did too.!!!! After all you painted them. smile

6. Misha profile image64
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL So be it! wink

Yes ask ralwus he never been the same since ROFL.

2. profile image0
      ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Did you see the painting I did of her Misha?

1. Misha profile image64
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nah, she keeps it away from my sight sad

Misha Misha Misha it was there for you to see sob sob you didnt look that is why sad

7. drej2522 profile image69

I don't need blondepoet to 'press the button'! I'm on the verge of fainting just 'listening' to you people!

Haaaaa yes we are a handful.

8. profile image0

So I did! Love it also.

9. drej2522 profile image69

wait, back up...there's a painting? where??

10. profile image0

Well, I may post it up again. i did it in a discreet way, but it is pretty good in my own interpretation. Ae is on one of my hubs in the raw as well and  a drawing of JJ too. They are now in paint on canvas. Woot!

What a awesome job you did too

11. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

Ah, what a wonderful subject for such a cold and boring day. Certainly we all look, that's why they're up high in the front, makes em easy to see.

The bosom is where dreams begin.
    From sunken chest to elaborated breast
    Ideas of where we’ll go or whence we’ve been
    Could we be friend or perhaps a guest
    Without that first look
    There can be no quest
    Of course in that glance that we took
    We’re thinking of you, completely undressed
    It’s a game we play each and every day
    One your aware of hence the partially open vest
    Even part of the game is your false dismay
    Why else would you reveal the swell of your chest
    Though you fain the hunted, we are the prey
    For as the huntress you are doubly blessed
    And we as the hunted get caught, so we pray
    Fore climbing the mountains
    Leads to the valley
    The trek is as fun as the finale

1. qwark profile image62
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

REady:
      hahaha...very good!

12. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

it is a mamamary gland hehe, drink all you can like Pamela LOL, isnt it all people say more than a handful is a waste, what if your hands are as big as SHAQ< hehe

I think men go gaga over boobies because it is tied to the fertility of woman, plus they dont have one of it, lolol

1. yoshi97 profile image56
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I beg to differ ... I have seen male breasts that defy the ones found on most females ... and those type are anything but interesting to men. smile

13. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

"if a man can see your cleavage he's gonna think he can have anything he wants!"  I heard that somewhere!

1. readytoescape profile image61
      readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really..... I like that plan

14. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Because boobs are beautiful.

15. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Yeah, I second that; Moobs just don't do it for me.

1. yoshi97 profile image56
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do some sheep have moobs? If so, more than two? Inquiring minds want to know ...

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Six to eight on the average....

16. qwark profile image62
    qwarkposted 14 years ago

I am a butt and thigh man.
    The slim hipped nice firm junk-in-the trunk black female increases my production of testosterone..:-)
    Boobs? I love "em! just a firm handfull,  with nipples set high and pointing at the ceiling...yummmy!! The kind that don't go flat when my lady is naked and flat on her back...oh yeh!
    "Boobies" were made for 3 things: 1.suckling offspring, 2 suckling a lover, and 3. feasting the appreciating eyes of man!
    Man was created to Love" 'em.  :-)

17. ForKicks profile image57
    ForKicksposted 14 years ago

Wrong, Tits are like an apetiser preparing for the main course. Only a bunch of virgins would drool over boobs.

18. yenajeon profile image70
    yenajeonposted 14 years ago

Yes its wrong but I wonder this too. I generally try to wear sports bras to make my boobs look a bit smaller, bringing them down to like a 'B' cup!

Although I know some guys who dont care about boobs at all! They're what we call 'butt guys'. They're obsessed with butts and dont like boobs!

1. ForKicks profile image57
      ForKicksposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not obsessed with ass, even though it is the main part of sex.

Lol

19. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

It doesn't bother me at all when people look at my breasts, or cleavage. I like boobs. They are sexy and give women curves. I understand why people like them and stare.

1. ForKicks profile image57

I enjoy this thread.

big_smile

2. drej2522 profile image69
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love you, Colebabie...love... big_smile

3. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Cole, what's up? How are you doing? smile

20. Going2Oahu profile image59
    Going2Oahuposted 14 years ago

I don't mind when guys look at my boobs. I don't have much, but I like them and don't mind when someone takes a quick peek.

1. Cagsil profile image71

Hmmm.......? lol lol

Edit:  What's up Going2Oahu? lol How are you doing today? smile big_smile

2. ForKicks profile image57

Yea....

*takes out camera*

This will be for my viewing pleasure only.

21. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image86
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years ago

It's not only men that are obsessed by boobs. Some chicks, and I mean straight chicks, stare at boobs, too. As a matter of fact, my best friend is completely obsessed by boobs and she's straight. She just thinks they're beautiful body parts. I'd take it as a compliment. smile

1. Cagsil profile image71

I'll agree. It's an absolutely beautiful part of the body. smile lol lol Not, that I really need to let it be known, but oh well. smile It's out now. lol

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image86
        BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

22. zzron profile image58
    zzronposted 14 years ago

I think it is a natural and normal reaction if you are a normal healthy male to be attracted to a woman in this way. Yes it is a sexual attraction as we all are sexual beings. As far as being driven insane, I just think most young boys and a lot of men have some trouble containing their enthusiasm and excitement at such a beautiful sight due to lack of maturity. I am a Christian man and I have to say that a woman with large or small breasts is a blessing to all men and was meant to be a beautiful thing smile

23. jill-of-all trade profile image59
    jill-of-all tradeposted 14 years ago

I once saw a shirt a guy was wearing....It had like those big bouncing eyeballs on the front, and it said "tell your boobs to stop staring at me"  hehhehe

I saw if you got em' flaunt em'!!!!!  LOL

24. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

No clue but I have two big_smile

25. equitycoalition profile image59
    equitycoalitionposted 14 years ago

What are the differences that woman portray over men?

Soft skin
    High Voice
    Hips and curves below the belt
    Lack of body hair usually
    And boobs!

So, if both sexes looked exactly the same, physical differenes would not matter. However, we are different and boobs are one of the most obvious differences. So, our maker made these differences for a reason.

If you are a straight guy, of course you like boobs. I love so many things about women they don't even notice or value and they love me for things I never would value much either. Deep voice, chest hair, shoulders, facial hair, etc. Its part of being a human being.

I think the one universal attractor between both of the sexes are the eyes. Men and women both have them in an equally attractive and beautiful way. We all know who has nice eyes and who doesn't from both sides. My two cents.

26. Freda Raffeal profile image61
    Freda Raffealposted 14 years ago

men will b men..

27. NewYorker profile image58
    NewYorkerposted 14 years ago

TITS ARE AMAZING!

28. hollywoodjames profile image60
    hollywoodjamesposted 14 years ago

Please refer to my hub.

29. profile image48
    elgrancalcetinposted 14 years ago

As some have previously said, attraction to breasts is a base biological and physical reaction.  Breastfeeding is an extremely instinctive trait- look at any two week old that will try on anyone's shirt, no matter who is holding the baby.  I myself breastfed my youngest daughter for two years and I've studied breastfeeding extensively, so I know that it subconciously affects the minds of humans when they think of a woman's breasts.

Then, of course, there's the cultural aspect.  Men are taught from a very young age that breasts are desireable but taboo, the sort of "you may look but you may not touch- and don't get caught doing either" mentality.  They become ensanred in the
    "nature versus nurture" aspects of humanity and fall into the "staring at a chick's tits" trap.  Men get off on boobs, as we all know, and getting off is how babies are ultimately made.  Therefore, it would follow, that no matter how much a man may insist he just likes boobs, his hormones are driving him to it based on a biological imperative to mate.  (In other words, a man's body is saying "Let us have wild, passionate sex so that you may nuture my many, many children to adulthood."  This despite the fact that most men are afraid of commitment...

30. profile image0
    Jared in Vegasposted 14 years ago

The name of this forum is "boobies" and for that reason it attracted me. Just think of what the real thing can do.

31. marcel285 profile image64
    marcel285posted 14 years ago

I have a question about boobies..I have heard from my previous bf, from his friends, that guys like boobies in clothes. But they like them a lot less naked, and that smaller-medium boobies look better naked than knockers..True or false?

1. profile image0
      china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

TRUE - As an aged connoisseur I can definitely state that dressed huge boobs attract the attention but undressed it is the beauty and firmness that are much more important, MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT  big_smile

2. Sab Oh profile image55
      Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"I have a question about boobies..I have heard from my previous bf, from his friends, that guys like boobies in clothes. But they like them a lot less naked, and that smaller-medium boobies look better naked than knockers..True or false?"

That's just what we say to women with smaller breasts to get them to take their shirts off.

32. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Not just men love boobies big_smile

1. profile image0
      china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah - what is it about them ?  my gf, who has a perfect set in so many ways, is obsessed with other girl's ? ^_^

2. profile image49
      randant4posted 13 years ago

Yah, I know girls with large breasts who use a sports bra to make them appear smaller because they DO get stared at, whether they show cleavage or not.

My suggestion is stick up for yourself. First, if you're showing your cleavage, then you must be intending for someone to check you out (apparently, just not the poor guy you flamed on hubpages. More importantly, however, is that you talk with people, say hello--sure a lot of guys might mistake your genuine attempt at conversation to be a flirt, but who cares--I think you'll find even if the guy isn't your type, you'll still both walk away with a smile (and bit of an ego boost).

If he asks for your number, it's not like you have to give it to him. That's my last point--be firm. If you aren't interested or you feel awkward, find a way to express it. Nobody said living in a world with 5+ billion people would be easy, but we can all express ourselves.

3. Greek One profile image62
      Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

to be honest, i am more of a labia man myself...

but if we asked to see that in the Supermarket, then you would REALLY get pissed off

4. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

what about the fake ballooned ones that don't move, are those as attractive or better?

The bigger the better, is this true for men?

It is certainly believed to be true for many women, especially younger ones.  That if we are small breasted we are not as attractive.  Creating a booming plastic surgery Industry.

I myself am now at 43 considering it, but for me, as I don't feel the need to change for someone else.  But why will it make me feel better?

I am embarrassed to say I do not know.

hmmmm  ............

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)