Humor

Jump to Last Post 1-27 of 27 discussions (85 posts)
  1. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

Is there or has there ever been a "humor" topic here?  It should fall just after honeymoon and somwhere before divorce.  Just curious.  Thanks!

2. Cris A profile image58
    Cris Aposted 15 years ago

I think you just started one! LOL so might as well keep it going big_smile

1. Pest profile image78
      Pestposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Chris, what shall I ever talk about?

1. Cris A profile image58
        Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

lemme see...describe your avatar! there must be a story to it and not just random thing from the top of your head! or is it...? i'm quitting your fan club! LOL

1. Pest profile image78

Once a fan always a fan!  You may never leave.  Also, Never question the avatar, NEVAR!!!!!

okay fine, heard you the first time! sheesh! don't be so cranky - this is a humor forum lest you've forgotten! big_smile

3. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

We need Goldentoad and Sschilke!  wo bis du???!

4. Cris A profile image58

i remember! goldentoad commented you're killing him in the musings hub! maybe he was not joking! whatyouthink?

1. Pest profile image78

I have sent for him through an email...my hubs are the things of suicide so we may want to say our good-byes now.

okay pest, see you around in a bit

1. Pest profile image78

Not me...I am talking about those who read my hubs, things of suicide...I don't even read them and you do, yet you live???

so you're saying i just missed the punchline there? thought you missed a period after "suicide" and before "so".  LOL Anyways, i think your hubs hit people differently! who knows I won't be back later! maybe you should issue a warning to every hub you write - something like they did in The Ring

1. Pest profile image78

My hubs are "horrible"  that was what I was getting at.  A sort of reverse psycho stuff.  To get people to look at my hubs.   Come on Chris I need all the help I can get!

5. Cris A profile image58

if you build it they will come! that's what was said to Kevin Costner in the Field of Dreams - now what you have to build I've no idea! Btw, false modesty does not become you. An afterthought - make your titles interesting like "Lighting your fart" - (just published and i've commented already) or something like that. Musings sounds serious if you ask me big_smile

1. Pest profile image78

Silence!!!  I have considered this dilemma, and I am working on it!   I was trying not to confuse the fan that i had at the time...Crisssssss!  lol!

6. Cris A profile image58

No it's not you, i'm under medication so pardon my shiftyness if there is such a word. Anyways, doesn't it make you wonder why the rest of them hubbers haven't gotten into joining this thread.. they are missing something i'm telling ya LOL

1. Pest profile image78

I am wondering as well...So you tell me,  Why are you and I here alone???

1. Stevech63 profile image59
        Stevech63posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Not so much alone guys, as being watched. The Mighty Illuminati have been tracking your musings, and we are not amused............................... LOL!

1. goldentoad profile image60
          goldentoadposted 15 years agoin reply to this

what plane did you jump out of to land here? welcome, but I see you have fans before you even have written a hub, I know Pest would like to know how you did that, he's bothering about having fans, seems that he wants a whole trailer park of 'em.

7. Cris A profile image58

beats me! i have an idea though, why don't YOU head on over to the Religion Forum and post the link for this thread! let's get some people here c'mon!

1. Pest profile image78

Lord Almighty!!!  I can try.  Religion to here???  You trying to get me booted?  I will go see.

8. Cris A profile image58

better you than me my friend! besides i've my face on my avatar while yours... okay let's not go there - NEVER the avatar i remember you saying none too subtly.

1. Pest profile image78

I went over there...it is rough!

Did you post anything? Should have advised you to lead them on with the bible fetish thing... that willl get more than just raised eyebrows... Now head on back!

2. Pest profile image78

All in fun my friend.  I would show my face, but it would ad horror to my humor

it's a noneissue. besides i'd rather be humored than horrified! big_smile

1. Pest profile image78

Well, i am going for a while...Would be nice to see others pick this up and run with it.

i have a likely candidate as to who that might be... if he gets resurrected from the dead! LOL so see ya mt friend and say hi to the ladies in the park for me big_smile

9. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

Dang! I missed this thread before I made one. Who is the funniest Hubber?

never too late! check out the hubs of Pest and goldentoad! you'll have a good time, I swear! big_smile

10. Dame Scribe profile image56
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

Alphabetically ... humor would go before honeymooning, tongue lol ...you should put all your "Trailer Lot" stories under your own Humor category. smile  you do such a fantastic job!

11. Cris A profile image58

pest, where are you?! he's back from the dead!!

12. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 15 years ago

Damnit, I found it too late, this is where that Pest has been hiding, I thought he was round the corner, behind the liquor store hanging out or doing God knows what with one of his mom's "John". Sadly, I must shut the computer down as the snooping wife is starting to get suspicious I am staying up past my bedtime. This will continue!

13. sheenarobins profile image59
    sheenarobinsposted 15 years ago

I think goldentoad would be a great candidate for the humor topic. I'm about to go check out Pest  because this is the first time I saw him.

I see you followed my advice! You'll also love Pest despite the name... LOL he's one hell of a white trash (his own words not mine!) big_smile

14. sheenarobins profile image59

hahaha. I can see that now. I'm reading still. Lemme, go back and give the judgment!

Okay you do that while I head on over to the kitchen... cooking time! Yay! I'm the family's iron chef (ahem). Just make sure NOT to comment on the avatar, neva eva the avatar! which makes me wonder nonetheless... See ya in a bit big_smile

15. sheenarobins profile image59

I was about to comment on that then decided to let it be. I was wondring if you guys where talking about humor topic and somewhere along the way, you guys were teasing each other about your avatars. Why did you change it? heheheh.

I like both so it doesn't matter. But the cat is curious and she says, "meow, let me get a better view."

1. Pest profile image78

Chris had asked me about my Avatar and I had no real answer so I jokingly told him to never ask about the Avatar "Neva!"  Neva is what we use to say in another forum I posted in.  Meant to be evil without the sinister laugh.  Nothing I say should ever really be taken serious. 

The cat is my real cat, Kat, the topic of one of my hubs.  Much like Goldentoad's wife she believes I spend too much time on my computer.  The picture was taken from my desk as she was playing with the cables, undoubtedly trying to sabotage my computer time!

16. profile image0

Well now, ain't this 'posed ta be 'bout humor. I tho't there'd be some jokes here by now. So here goes.

Hillary Clinton's New Years Roast Beef Recipe

1 Large Rib Roast
    1 small Rib Roast

Preheat Oven to 350 degrees

Season the two roasts as you like, to taste. Place the little one on bottom rack of oven and the large one on the top rack and close door.
    When the little roast is burned the large one is done. Take both out of oven and discard the little roast and carve and serve the large one.

C.C Riter, I think you just silenced the audience, and everyone knows they got order a stronger drink if you are going to keep telling jokes like that. I know you are about as fresh a wet booger but oh my, try again, wait, let me order that double shot of tequila first. What's green and smells like pig?

17. Cris A profile image58

why are there so many, songs about rainbows... try again Toad!

The punchline for mine: Kermit's finger. Tell me chris, why so many songs about rainbows?

Sheesh! You dense or what.. Kermit sang that song. Hmmm is that a serious question...?

Still on antibiotics, mind cloudy, man I didn't get you on that one! I'll get off the stage now before I get that tomato thrown at me!

Okay off you go! and only come back when your sense of humor's back - or Pest will rid of you fast! big_smile

I'm outta here! I'll be back in a few hours, got to lock up the job site and head to the chaos that awaits me at home! Peace out.

18. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

Three pages!  Wow...  I don't have any jokes to post but I think you will like the change I made...oooorrrrrrrrr not.

19. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

Everyone must have a life this new years...  I am here all alone! 

What do you do with 365 used condoms?  Make it into a tire and call it a good-year!

This joke is new....5 years back! big_smile

Pest, I would think there would be plenty of goings on in the trailer park with New Years, some fresh cooked meth, everyone passing around a schlitz, some dirt weed, and a bag of chew?

20. Cris A profile image58

LOL and new avatar, too! who shot the picture? the other horse? big_smile

21. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

First off...Chris, I know the joke is old, but it fits the time of YEAR...lol

Goldentoad, I do not do meth, I sell mommas surplus.  I only drink Stohs, and that would be a BAG of weed not chew that we pass around.  You ever try and chew while drinking beer?  Spit swallow???  nothing worse than drinking a Strohs bottle of mommas chew spit!  ( yes I went there!!!)

22. Cris A profile image58

Has anybody seen a toad - he was last seen with a tadpole - and a pest - he looks like...hmm... his avatar! Guess I'm alone now...

Okay, i'll try to come up with a joke that I don't know the punchline to that way I get to guess! Good thinking Wonder Dog! big_smile

23. profile image0

What's that Pony trying to do to you Pest? Or should I ask, what are you trying to do to the Pony? LOL
    May you have the best of this New Year! Is that an 'innie' or an 'outie' converted to an 'innie'?

1. Pest profile image78

What Pony???  lol.

let me post it here, copied it a while ago! knew you would do this trick! ha!

1. Pest profile image78

You know me too well already!

yep, better than your momma does! big_smile

1. Pest profile image78

Close!  Momma may know, me, Her problem is remembering who I am...

LOL next time pretend that you're one of her friends - bet she won't forget you once she sorts you out! big_smile

1. Pest profile image78

Ewwwwwwwwwww.  After a day of momma's drinking she does call me "John" now and then.   I do not claim to be one of her "friends".

Double Ewwwwwwww i can never outgross you! You sure your name's Pest? Or is it really Perv? big_smile

24. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 15 years ago

You betta not let your momma read what you just wrote, she might break that switch out on you again

1. Pest profile image78

Nawwww, she thinks I am playing D&D.

Did I miss any?! the good parts? big_smile

1. Pest profile image78

Mommas good parts were flushed away years ago!

25. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

Why is it that just three of us choose to participate in a "humor" thread?

Maybe they think we troll people who come over. Or maybe they're into some vicarious entertainment. Or maybe I don't know! Let's see what the toad has to say

I have to go into hiding now, Mama G is around!

Pest, who's the big guy now? big_smile

1. Pest profile image78

That'd be you Chris!  You have seniority over me!  I see another thread started for misc stuff to include "jokes"!  Hey!  You don't think toad is going over there do you???

Me? Thought so! Naah I don't think Toad is going anywhere else in the forums. It's as he said, his Mama G is on the prowl! His wifey doesn't know about his hubbing and it will be the end of the Toad we know if she finds out - with all that hubs he has written exposing his inner workings! But don't tell you heard it from me, okay?

1. Pest profile image78

Sure thing!  I too must be going for a while.  I will be back in a few hours!  I do have kids to feed and all that stuff.

a man's gotta do what he's gotta do! me, meanwhile will brave the Religion Forum! LOL

26. Cris A profile image58

Hey Pest where are you? I have a good one for you: What's gross and hubs?

27. needful things profile image64
    needful thingsposted 15 years ago

That Avatar looks great (racoon with knife on kitten). I'm very new here in Hubpages. It would seem that this thread is the most active...

So I'd like to give all of you a Stress Reliever... It's the first of my humor hubs. Well these guys made me really laugh... so it is just right that I share it with others.

LAUGH NOW

Hopefully all of you are laughing... and while you're at it... please let me know how I can improve my hubs. I sure need an expert hubber just about now to point me in the right direction lest I get lost. big_smile

I'm familar with the Moymoy Palaboy brothers, being from the Philippines and all! Yep, I must agree they are quite a riot! big_smile

As to the right direction for newbies like yourself, try http://hubpages.com/faq/ for starters big_smile And and oh, don't forget to have fun! big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)