Who is Christ

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (81 posts)
  1. bearnmom profile image67
    bearnmomposted 13 years ago

When Christ referred to himself he said simply, "I am."  He who believes in me believes in the Father.  Therefore, the Father is Christ and Christ is the Father.  Today, ask yourself if you are a believer and how you can spread your belief.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
      Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As a matter of interest - why do you need to "spread your belief"?

1. pisean282311 profile image62
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

@mark...spreading is something which i never understood..but i guess it is important for many people..i personally consider belief in god or disbelief in god as personal matter..

2. micadeolu profile image49
      micadeoluposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Christ is the image of the invisible God. The first born among the dead. Simply put Christ is that essence that reveals the truth. He is the right hand of God. He is light. He is the Spirit of truth. But Jesus was the son of Mary upon whom the spirit of Christ descended.

When Jesus was talking, it was not really him but Christ speaks in him. The same can happen to us also after being adopted as God's son by the word of truth. He begins to live in us and control our thoughts, speeches and actions.

Accept him today. He waits at the door.

1. NightEmpress profile image60
        NightEmpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Never heard the bell ringing !

2. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It might be helpful if you actually had truth to go with your spin you talk of. wink hmm

3. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you want someone to accept your Christ, then, at least make some sense, man.  This sounds like the regurgitation of a holy roller sermon.

Show me proof that an invisible imaginary entity is controlling your thoughts, speeches, and actions, then we can move forward.

3. profile image0
      pburgerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you should re-frame the question as Who was Christ?

4. Ashmi profile image60
      Ashmiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

There is only one true statement any of us can make.

That statement is "I AM".

When the mind adds to it by saying "I am this or that, born at, married to, employed by, mother of" etc etc we make the mistake of taking imagination for reality.

The "I am" is a fact. The "I am this or that" is not certain.

5. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree.
      But it's a hard saying, one that many cannot fathom.
      So, in the scenario of salvation which God effected, the distinction between the Father and the manifestation of the Son still needs to be shown to mankind.
      That's how the belief should be spread----through Christ.
      The Bible says no man comes to the Father except by Christ, and that He (Jesus) is the only mediator between God and man.
      Do you understand that?

1. Ashmi profile image60

As a contemplative, my understanding is that Jesus was the living example of God. If we follow His example as well as His teachings we are on the path to union with God.

We must know the difference between God, the Soul (I am) and the Person (who we think we are).....the three appear different but are one in Essence.

When the Soul realises that the person is an expression of Herself and not different from Her...the Soul unites with God and becomes as One with Him. She (the Soul) the bride becomes one with the bridegroom (the Father or God)

1. Ashmi profile image60

Christ is the "I AM"...the pure feeling of being. To stay at this gate, leads to the kingdom of God.

1. profile image0

I beg to differ.
            Christ was and is a reality.  He's not a feeling (although He does have feelings!)

I find your view very abstract.   God isn't that.  He's very knowable.

1. Ashmi profile image60

God cannot be anything but abstract. As soon as you define Him you limit Him. He is infinite, eternal and omnipresent. Any attempt to concretize God is to deny Him these qualities.

He is knowable only by being One with Him. Knowledge is limited to the senses and it is impossible to know God in this way. We can know Him via His expressions which we as well as the rest of creation is a part. But a reflection of the Sun is not the Sun. We are but shadows yet emanate from God.

Whatever comes from a "thing" must have the elements of it's cause. We all come from God therefore we are One with Him. We do not know this however. Only through Christ can we know this as a direct experience.

Christ was real, as a person, who adopted the attitude of God, and so was not separate from Him. If we follow Him we too are One with Him.

Reality is not what we perceive in time and space. It is beyond the mind altogether. .....we are in this world but not of this world.

1. profile image0

I've never said Christ was separate from God.  He isn't separate.
                His manifestation in the flesh was a distinct (not separate) occurrence.

1. Ashmi profile image60

Fair enough. The issue was whether God was knowable as a concrete entity. Definable and describable. However: We each experience God in our own way. Whatever way makes one imitate the life of Christ is the correct way for them. There are many paths but they all lead to God.

1. profile image0

Maybe you think so.
                    But what other way could be a valid way than for God to "become" a man so that man could relate to Him?
                    All other roads have no perfect example like that of Christ.

6. errum fattah profile image61
      errum fattahposted 13 years agoin reply to this

who is christ? jesus?

7. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend bearnmom

"I am" is not a complete sentence. Jesus said that he is Son of Adam; so the complete sentence would be "I am Son of Adam "; it is a very weak ground to make him god with such incomplete sentences as this one; a wild guess. What a incomplete god they make out of this incomplete sentence.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Minor correction: I Am is a complete sentence.
        In Hebrew: ehyeh asher ehyeh.
        I am I; I am (He) that is.

It is a totality/fullness not a name.

I am (no pun intended) a peaceful human being big_smile

8. getitrite profile image71
      getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/Mandy_Rue/CONFUSION.gif

Reading this, it is clear that this concept makes NO sense.  The spread of nonsense should not be promoted.

9. TLMinut profile image59
      TLMinutposted 13 years agoin reply to this

They asked if he was the one they were looking for and he said, "I am." That doesn't have anything to do with being God which he always said he wasn't.

He was the example of a wholly connected to God man like all men should be. (Probably women too. smile)

10. Cagsil profile image70

It would be really nice if you actually understood that statement, but since it is out of context, due to unforeseen(to you) factors, I guess you'll never learn the actual truth. wink

What a shame? roll

11. Cagsil profile image70

Christ is a non-existent person people believed walked Earth at some point.

However, if you are trying to make a reference to Jesus? Then, please refrain from calling him Christ, because that was not his name. "Christ" was given to him for a last name, when Christianity came into being, years after his execution.

The actual person "Jesus" has no last name. wink

12. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Christ is Jesus, the Son of Almighty God, and the second person in the Triune God. The word or name Christ means the chosen one of God, the redeemer and saviour.

2. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Who is Christ?

It is Jesus Christ son of Mary ; a Jew; he was never a god or so of god. He was son of man; as he himself acknowledged so many times. He was a humble man who love God Allah YHWH and God Allah YHWH loved him that is why the Creator-God Allah YHWH selected him as Messenger Prophet for reformation of the Jews. He was not sent to Gentiles or to the people of the world as being preached by the Church now and by the cunning Paul to start with.

Jesus did not die on the Cross; he migrated from Judea and went to India to deliver the Message assigned to him by God Allah YHWH to the lost tribes of Israel who were settled there. He died a natural and peaceful death in Srinagar, Kashmir, India.

Quran mention factual account of Jesus' life and his teachings; Bible gives a distorted view of him and his teachings.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

Thanks

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How do you/we know that the Quran does not give a more distorted view?
      It came MANY centuries later that the Bible.
      Is it just because Mohammad said? Is that enough?
      Why do Indians want to claim Jesus Christ anyway. They are mostly Hindu, NO? Are you suggesting He was Hindu too?

1. profile image50

Hi friend aka-dj

If a thing is distorted what would on say.

Hindu scriptures and Buddhist scriptures mention of Jesus in India; please google for it; seeing is believing.

Thanks

1. profile image52
          Believer of Jesusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jesus DID NOT die in India! He died on Mount Calvary!!!

2. mohitmisra profile image60
        mohitmisraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hindus accept Jesus as a messenger of god as they have broad minded philosophy.

2. Cagsil profile image70

Christ did not exist. Jesus existed. Christ was not his name. Please, do try and get it right.

1. profile image50

Hi friend Cagsil

If you want to go that deep ; then even Jesus was not his name; neither his mother nor his disciples addressed him as Jesus. Jesus is in Greek while Jesus and Mary spoke Aramaic. They resorted to calling him Jesus as they lost the original scriptures in Aramaic; and they did not know as to what to do.

Thanks

1. Cagsil profile image70

I'm glad you think that things were lost. lol People buy into this garbage. hmm

3. TMMason profile image60
      TMMasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Prophet Isa, -Jesus-  of Islam.

Is not the Same Jesus Christ, Christians are awaiting.

All one has to do is read the Ingeel -New Testament-, and compare it to the Hadith which speak on Isa and the eschatology of Islam.

Two very different Jesus.

4. Judah's Daughter profile image78
      Judah's Daughterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1 John 2:22, son of Ishmael...

"Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son." 

allah is not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, for their God is the Father, Who came to us in the flesh of Jesus Christ, His Son.  He is the same LORD, Who now indwells us by His Spirit. 

allah is not a father, nor does he have a son ~ so who is the liar?

The names of allah:
      Ad-Darr, The Creator of the Harmful; he who creates which makes one despondent

Al-Badi,The Originator, The Incomparable; he who creates wonders in the universe without any design

Al-Kfahid, The Abaser, he who diminishes or decreases: "We have put chains around their necks chin high, and forced them to lift up their heads."

Al-Matin, The Forceful One; his subtle scheme is exceedingly firm

Al-Mudhill, The Dishonoror; he who lowers and puts one in abasement or degradation

Al-Mumit, The Taker of Life; he who created death

Al-Mutakabbiru, The Most Proud One

Al-Mu'akhkhir,The Delayer

Al-Qabid, The Constrictor

Al-Warith,The Inheritor of All; he who has everlasting ownership of all things. Finite man only has temporary ownership, and at death all creatures have nothing.

I am straight-forward child of "I AM".

1. profile image50

Hi friend  Judah's Daughter

Jesus was from the proginey of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob; and to say otherwise that Jesus existed before Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would neither be factual nor natural and would be fallacious and mythical.

Quran has rejected this notion with reasons at many times in Quran; I quote one such place:

[2:140] Say: ‘Do you dispute with us concerning Allah, while He is our Lord and your Lord? And for us are our works, and for you your works; and to Him alone we are sincerely devoted.’
        [2:141] Do you say that Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and his children were Jews or Christians? Say, ‘Do you know better or Allah?’ And who is more unjust than he who conceals the testimony that he has from Allah? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
        [2:142] Those are a people that have passed away; for them is what they earned, and for you shall be what you earn; and you shall not be questioned as to what they did.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=137

Thanks

1. Judah's Daughter profile image78

So you're saying Isa was a liar?  Oh, of course, Islam's Isa [aka jesus] is the Bible's 'false prophet'; he is not the Jesus of the Bible.  John 8:58 clearly states, "Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.'"  Who is the liar, but he who denies the Father and the Son?  Nice way to avoid acknowledging the fact that allah is not a father, nor does he have a son.  he is not the same God as the God of the Bible.  Speaking of Ishmael and Isaac, Gal 4:28-29 state, "And you brethren, like Isaac, are children of promise.  But just as then the son who was conceived according to the flesh [Ishmael] persecuted the son who was conceived according to the Spirit [Isaac], so it is now."  Ishmael was a Jew, just like Isaac, yet Muslims consider the Jews Satan.  You are obviously not the sons of Isaac, or you would be descended from Jacob, the father of Israel, the Jews!  And Jacob's twin brother, Esau, is the one God hated.  Which is it?

3. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 13 years ago

Who is Christ??

Why don't you go to Northampton and ask him.

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/ci_15042337

4. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/aerailn/cross.jpg

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image57
      ASHWINSPGAposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

5. Mekenzie profile image76
    Mekenzieposted 13 years ago

Jesus asked the same question:  "Then he (Jesus) asked them, "But who do you say I am?" Peter replied, "You are the Messiah sent from God!" Luke 9:20

1. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 13 years ago

The best and truest way to express what you believe in;
      is to allow them to watch what you are doing.

2. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

Christ is Anointing.
      So, the proof people are looking for in the man Jesus and his work is evident in the Anointing, which include the human attributes/application of the anointing (healing, water walking, fire protection, etc). All these expressions are to show every human that even the fundamental elements around them are submissive to them, when they are in the anointing. Else, they are naked/unclothed and they become submissive to the elements around them. (sickness, fear, death, etc.)

Jerami is spot on: the only true way to understand the Anointed is to be anointed. Then that evidence expounds.

1. profile image0

To add to it, the two elements united are the Teacher.
        The Word & The Testimony = The Spirit

-which reveals all enigma/mystery aka prophecy
        -leads, guides INTO all truth. That's powerful! Not just to show us the door, but to walk through that door and BE the word & testimony!

I dunno how else to say it: this is salvation, renewal of the mind, regeneration of the spirit, free will, grace, eternal life, etc etc etc.

3. Jerami profile image59

To really have faith is kinda like ??? uhhh

Kinda like wanting to go to a party and have some fun.

Ya caint do it by opening the door, looking inside, ...
      taking one step inside leaving your left foot out side the front door.   Not goina have much fun like that ..or see anyone else that is either.   Ya gotta go to the party with both feet,

1. profile image0

seriously, right?!
        both feet in or not at all.

i am guilty of this one-foot-in.
        some years back allowed myself to get distracted and lost a lot of that stasis. Recently, have found myself drawing close to that door again. Might say i had my clock cleaned/house cleaned, then let it get infested. Hopefully a good extermination this time will get rid of that pest once and for all...

1. Jerami profile image59
          Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well We gotta keep hoping for the best.

I must say though.  When we go to the party we might get all the way up inside of it and deside that this party isn't for me. We gotta make sure that we have gone to the right adress.

4. Jerami profile image59

I've been in and out of this chair taking care of a few little chores around the house. Its time to go tackle a bigger one. 

Back after while.

5. profile image50

Who is Christ?

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 is the Christ of our present era.

Thanks

6. pjk_artist profile image63
      pjk_artistposted 13 years ago

Christ is your IMAGINATION.

7. profile image50

Who is Christ?

Hi friends

Jesus Christ is an obediend servant of the Creator - God Allah YHWH and is neither god nor son of god:

[4:172] O People of the Book, exceed not the limits in your religion, and say not of Allah anything but the truth. Verily, the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of Allah and a fulfilment of His word which He sent down to Mary, and a mercy from Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers, and say not ‘They are three.’ Desist, it will be better for you. Verily, Allah is the only One God. Far is it from His Holiness that He should have a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth. And sufficient is Allah as a Guardian.
      [4:173] Surely, the Messiah will never disdain to be a servant of Allah, nor will the angels near unto God; and whoso disdains to worship Him and feels proud, He will gather them all to Himself.
      [4:174] Then as for those who believed and did good works, He will give them their rewards in full and will give them more out of His bounty; but as for those who disdained and were proud, He will punish them with a painful punishment. And they shall find for themselves beside Allah no friend nor helper.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=168

Thanks

1. profile image52

Hi, You are a muslim and we are christians, we believe and knows that Jesus is the son of God. He is a servant of God its true but he is the son of God. He said that the one who wants to be first must be last.

8. pjk_artist profile image63
      pjk_artistposted 13 years ago

The amount of learned ignorance in this world is astounding.

God became man so that man may become God.

What is his name? I AM.

How do you pray in the name of God?

You say "I AM <that which you you pray for>"

Is that not simply your imagination?

God exists only in you as your imagination.

-Andrew

9. Deaconess profile image61
      Deaconessposted 13 years ago

Not that I believe in the devil (which i don't)... but since Christians, do... I wonder how they can not see that by calling Jesus "the" Christ, God, King of the World, or any of the various other ways that they mean to deify him, that they are doing the devil's work?

10. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years ago

The Son of God and advocate with the father. He is the only name under Heaven by which we are saved.

1. mohitmisra profile image60

God has become so pitiful that he decides ones salvation depends on praising only one certain name ,Jesus?

1. profile image52

God's words says that those who believes in Him would have eternal life in Heaven with God. He says that we must believe in one God who is Him and no other Gods. John 3:16 He loved us so much that he gave his only begotten son,Jesus to die on the cross for our sins so that we can have eternal life in Heaven with God

1. Deaconess profile image61
            Deaconessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

God did not say this, nor did Jesus. Regarding everlasting life, Jesus said the way to gain it is by adhering to God's Law of Love. If you truly believe that  Jesus spoke "truth" than anything the contrary is a lie.  (Luke 10:25-28): And a lawyer stood up and inquired of Jesus, “Rabbi, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” And Jesus asked, “What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?” And the lawyer replied, “You shall love the lord your god with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and will all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.” And Jesus replied, “You have answered correctly; do this and you will live.”

2. mohitmisra profile image60

What about God before Jesus arrived on this planet?
            Was god dead till then?

You do know some of the Bible, don't you?  "I AM" is the One who spoke to Moses in the burning bush; and yet Jesus said in John 8:58 "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."  Jesus is God, Who created all things.  He is the Word that spoke everything into being.  God became a man; is that so hard to understand?  He loves us that much!  Read all about it in the books of John.  His human flesh died for us; His Spirit lived before the flesh, lived in the flesh, and resurrected that flesh, and is now indwelling all believers in Spirit once again.  God is spirit (John 4:24).  The LORD, Jesus is the first and the last (Isaiah 44:6; Rev 22:13).  Yehowshua is His Hebrew 'human' name, meaning 'YHVH Saves'.

I have mentioned this before there are two I's small for human big I for god.

Om namo shiva-I bow to ShivA
                Shiv Ho Hum-I am shiva

Dont give more importance to the name over the message.

“Always think of Me, become My devotee, worship Me and offer your homage unto Me. Thus you will come to Me without fail. I promise you this because you are My very dear friend” (Bhagavad-gita 18.65).

“To show them special mercy, I, dwelling in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance” (Bhagavad-gita 10.11).

“Abandon all varieties of mundane religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.” (Bhagavad-gita 18:66).

“As they surrender unto Me, I reveal myself” (Bhagavad-gita 4.11). Never mind religion, race or nation: samo ‘ham sarva-bhutesu na me dvesyo ’sti na priyah – “I am not partial to anyone. I am equal to all” (Bhagavad-gita 9.29).

I can't even pull up "Bhagavad" on the internet...what religion is this?

You haven even heard about the Bhagvad Gita, a spiritual masterpiece.?
                    Its about the prophet  Krishna.

Its a better spiritual book than the Bible, do read it .

So what is the crux of this 'religion'?  That man is only enlightened, graduating to become a part of the universal spirit, and there is no consequence of judgment in the end?  I'm guessing, but I am probably not far off the mark....

2. pisean282311 profile image62
                    pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

what you can't find gita on internet?..impossible...

2. profile image0
          Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yup.

11. profile image0
      ShadowKing!posted 13 years ago

I [no/b] can

12. MikeNV profile image67
      MikeNVposted 13 years ago

How many times can Christ cut a piece of paper in half?

13. Jerami profile image59

Having a think out loud moment....

God made a covenant with Abraham.  I think that we could call this a verbal contract between God and Abraham?

Being lead by their religious organization; The Hebrews continued to break that contract.
         That Hebrew Nation was spiritually bankrupt.

Upon the arrival of the promised Messiah (Jesus) every one was redeemed from their indebtedness, but only if they chose to accept it.

Jesus said that he had come but for the lost sheep of the house of Israel. I think that this was because it was the Hebrews who had broken the contract with God.

This New covenant of redemption was also offered to anyone else that wanted it.

And then ...  some time later ...a religious establishment eventually gains leadership. And in order to keep their followers multitudes of denominations are established.

The beliefs in many truths are created.
        Have ya ever heard the expression  .....
      United we stand   divided we fall   ... 
      Satan knows it well !

14. profile image50

"Christ is the "I AM"...the pure feeling of being. To stay at this gate, leads to the kingdom of God."

Hi friends

I wonder; how could an incoplete sentece make one a god? It is but a mythical imagination; of Paul , Church and their associates.

Jesus was neither a god nor a son of god; his mother's name was Mary; and Mary had no husband by the name "god". Did she have?

Thanks

15. profile image50

Hi friends

Believing in Jesus is only academic; with the advent of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908, the Second Coming of the Messiah has taken place, so believing in Him is essential in the present era.

Thanks

16. TMMason profile image60
      TMMasonposted 13 years ago

The word “son” (ibn) also has more than one sense. It can be used in a literal sense, as a child is born from the union of a father and a mother. But it can also be used in a symbolic or spiritual sense. For example, the Arabs say that a certain person is ibn al-wa

17. TMMason profile image60
      TMMasonposted 13 years ago

Now Paas, if you do not stop mis-constueing the term and intentionally propagating false facts... then I would advise no one give any credit to your words.

http://www.yale.edu/faith/downloads/rp/ … nglish.pdf

But then again we all know your an islamic propagandist and apologist. On top of the fact that your sect is a heretical sect and under Fatwa of death from all other Islamic sects.

18. Jerami profile image59

The God that I believe in speaks English. 

Can the God that you believe in speak a language other than the one that I speak ?

Could he have told you something that he didn't tell me ?

Might he have told me something that he didn't tell you ?

If he has given me a blue crayon and told me that this is the BEST color ,   Why would he give you a red crayon and tell you "IT"  was the best color.

It this a good reason for me to say that your God must be a false God cause you have a different color ???

Many people think so !!!

1. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ooooh Jerami, you'll never get anywhere making up stuff like that, buddy. wink

The same reason followers of many religions have all each got their own colored crayons and why none of us have just one colored crayon. Can you guess the answer?

Or, gods just don't exist and the crayons are all man made. smile

19. profile image53
      toast1000posted 13 years ago

Jesus Christ is The Son of God (not) God himself. Why will people simply not believe John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. It does NOT state hear that he loved us so greatly that he came and dwelt with us, or he came to us, or God descended down to be with his people, no it does not is says He sent his only SON. This is why God had such a great covenant with Abraham, as he was willing to sacrifice his ONLY son Isaac for God. It would be the ultimate sacrifice and it touched God so he was pleased.

1. profile image50

Hi friend  toast1000

Jesus did not believe John. Why should I believe in John?

Jesus never commanded to believe in John? Did he?

Jesus was son of Mary; and Mary was a human being; hence Jesus was also a human being. Mary did not have a husband named god; hence Jesus was neither god nor son of god.

Do you deny that Jesus was not son of Mary?

Thanks

1. profile image0
          Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

John was a comissioned apostle of Jesus Christ, not some warmonger named Mohammed who lived sixhundred hundred years later.

2. TMMason profile image60
          TMMasonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I even posted it in Arabic... and stll you choose to mis-construe the term.

You are a decietful person Paas...

http://www.yale.edu/faith/downloads/rp/ … nglish.pdf

And Christ never dis-owned or rejected John. Read a Bible Paas, instead of getting your information from a flawed source like the qu'ran.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)