How many of you check this?

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)
  1. vydyulashashi profile image57
    vydyulashashiposted 13 years ago

How many of you check whether some one or the owner of the hub itself responded to your comment which you post on hubs of your friends or other hubbers?

1. lorlie6 profile image74
      lorlie6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I try to go through my hubtivity daily to see what's going on with people here on the site-I love the interaction; sometimes 're-comments' can be even more entertaining than the hub itself! smile

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I personally do not, but it is easy to do through your account page or hubtivity is the easiest, takes you right to your comment

I have been awful at responding this week, some 40 comments I haven't read yet, but do look forward to doing so today!

Cheers!

2. Denise Handlon profile image84
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

I try to check my hubs for comments (and of course I will get a notice from the HP team in my email).  As for my checking my own comments left on other people's hubs for a response? Yes, I will do this also, usually at the end of the week. smile  What about you?

vydyulashashiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

yeah i do that too..
      particularly i check the response of the owner of the hub on which i  made a comment or a review

3. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

I always check back, just as I always respond to comments on my Hubs.
    Some here regard this as a waste of time, but I think it's one of those things that make HP a friendly place to be - a small gesture that costs nothing, even if it doesn't help us earn money.

yes u r rite...
      a small response doesn't cost u anything but makes u happy to see some one is responding for u and vice versa

4. anujagarwal profile image58
    anujagarwalposted 13 years ago

I feel it is a good habit to check back your comments on the hubs and I always do that.

1. nicregi profile image63
      nicregiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

very much agreed on that!

I do check back my own hub but i do check my replies on people's hub once in awhile (or if i remember it) smile

very very much agreed
        cheers
        god bless u

5. profile image0
    Uma07posted 13 years ago

I like to see the response on the comment I made so revisit the hub.It feels good if the writer responds.

yes u r rite uma
      it will make us glad that writer is keeping a track of the comments and ours!!
      cheers
      god bless u

6. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

It sometimes takes a few days, but yes, I check back.  I could easily have missed some, though.

7. TerryGl profile image59
    TerryGlposted 13 years ago

Yes I always check back. Often there might be something else discussed in the comment section.

I also respond to comments and always leave fan mail for those who follow me. If they are kind enough to follow then I believe the reverse is true.

Building up good friendships with fellow hubbers can be a real asset as they often write great hubs worth reading.

8. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

Funny one yesterday.  I had left a comment, whuch the hubber deleted but replied to in his own comment!

Of course his comment makes perfect sense to me, but it must seem very odd to anyone ekse reading it :-)

And no, there was no reasin to delete it.  It wasn't nasty, it just mildly disagreed with his apparent conclusion.  His comment explained that I had misunderstood and that was not his conclusion at all.

9. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

I always check my comments, but I skim the ones to reply that just say nice hub or something along them lines, if someone has something new to say, then I always address their point,as it can create a small discussion of some sort.

But time is the issue folks as I am very busy now with making this and that a full time business, so don't think me rude if anyone does comment and I don't reply back to it.....

10. rmcrayne profile image90
    rmcrayneposted 13 years ago

I usually check back to see if the hub author acknowledged or replied to my comment.

yeah thats gr8..
      but some times it takes time for me to check back

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)