GOVERNMENT-OFFICALS (involved in illegal drug&hummen smuggling?)

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)
  1. profile image49
    Keith Romeynposted 13 years ago

SOUNDS!AND SEEMS THAT WAY TO ME!WHY ELSE WOULD THEY PUT UP A STINK OVER ARIZONA'S IMMIGRATION LAW? ONLY BECAUSE, SOMEONE'S DEALER WON'T GET THEIR SHIPMENT THROUGH? LET'S GET REAL WASHINGTON,ARIZONA TOOK THEIR LAW FROM A FEDERAL  STATUE! YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT YOU-ALL DON'T WANT ON THE BOOKS? DO YOU NEED TO SEE THE PICTURE"WE"THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA SEE?!YOU DON'T EVER FOLLOW THE WISHES OF THE PEOPLE,FOR-EX-AMPLE!, #1 WE THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA SAID "NO" TO THE WAR IN NAM!YET WE WENT!"BY FORCE" #2EX-PRESIDENT NIXON GETS PARDONED BEFORE HE"S CONVICTED?(WHAT THE HELL IS THAT)#3EX-PRESIDENT REGAN GAVE AMNESTY,TO(SUPPOSEDLY)TO ONE OR TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!#4THE FIRST GULF WAR!IF YOU'RE GOING TO DECLARE WAR, THEN KICK ASS! PISS NO WHAT RUSSIA SAYS,COMPLETE THE TASK! OR DON'T GET INVOLVED!"AND"EX PRESIDENT BUSH(SR)YOU PROMISED,"NO" TAX INCREASE,BUT YET THERE WAS ONE!"OH" AND LETS NOT FORGET THE GREAT PRICE FREEZE!YEA RIGHT!REMEMBER NO PAY RAISES,NO PRICE INCREASE ACROSS THE BOARD? YET ALL THE LAW MAKERS,VOTED THEMSELVES A NICE FAT RAISE! AND DON"T FORGET THE S&L SCAN-DEL! WHEN ALL,WHO WERE INVOLVED NEVER GOT PROSECUTED(they claimed not to run for office again,for they em-bare-rested the people of their district!)THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROS-A-CUTED TO THE EXTENT OF THE LAW!(and we the people ended up paying for that one)#5 EX PRESIDENT CLITON,(running for president)ATTACKS THE SECOND AMENDMENT,MAKES IT HARDER FOR LEGAL AMERICANS TO BUY GUNS,AND THE KIND OF GUNS,TO PROTECT OURSELVES,OUR HOMES,OUR FAMILIES,AND OUR PROPERTY! AND ON TOP OF THAT,HAS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO TO GO TO COURT,WHEN HE'S BEEN SUM-ENS-ED TO  GIVE TEST-A-MONY ON THE LIES,(oral sex is not sex?)NOT THAT I CARE,IF HE HAD AN AFFAIR,OR NOT. IT'S THE POINT!(you or I would have to appear in court)WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE EQUAL IN THE EYES OF THE LAW!RIGHT?#6 EX PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH JR. UNDER THIS CLOWN,IF THE TRUE FACTS WERE TO BE KNOWN,SEPT. 11 2001,WAS MENT TO HAPPEN,TO HAVE THE WAR IN I-RACK,(tell you why I feel this way) REMEMBER WHEN HE WANTED TO DRILL OIL IN THE GAME PRESERVE IN ALASKA? AND WAS SHOT DOWN,BY THE PEOPLE? THE NEXT WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH"I-RACK HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DIS-TRUC-TION!" THAT WAS BEFORE 9/11/2001,THEN AFTER 9/11/2001,WAY AFTER THE BUSH AD-MIN-A-STRAY-TION, KNEW WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE,WE WERE AT WAR IN AF-GAN-A-STAN. O.K. I'LL GO ALONG WITH THAT WAR,TO GET THOSE COWARDS FOR KILLING THOUSANDS OF IN-O-CENT AMERICANS. BUT,SIX MONTHS LATTER,WE ARE AT WAR WITH I-RACK! THIS COUNTRY DID NOT ATTACK AMERICA, NOR DID THEY TAKE PART! BUT AT THE TIME, THEY HAD THE BIGGEST OIL SUPPLY IN THE WORLD!BETWEEN,(BUSH-JR.,AND DARK VADER they could not see I-Rack having control of all that oil)SO,WAR WAS RAISED AGAINST THAT COUNTRY! EVEN THOUGH THE AMERICAN WERE AGAINST IT! STILL THERE, NO END IN SITE, BUT,WELL,YOU KNOW.THEN CAME THE BIG CRASH OF THE BANKS! WALL STREET! OVER NIGHT THEY WERE OUT OF MONEY!AND IT WAS THE AMERICANS FAULT! YEP! WE BOUGHT HOUSES THAT WE COULDN'T AF-FORD! RIGHT!WE COULD,TILL OUR JOBS GOT SHIPPED OUT OF OUR COUNTRY,ALL THOSE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ENTERING OUR COUNTRY, WITH OUT QUESTION,WELL EXCEPT THE TWO THAT WENT TO JAIL,FOR DOING THEIR JOB,THE RIGHT WAY!(I take my hat off to you both,and I'm true-ly sorry for all that CRAP you and you're family had to go through!)THEN THE GREAT BUSH AD-MIN-A-STRATION,SAT BACK AND DID NOTHING!WHILE,THESE TWO MEN,DID WHAT THEY WERE PAID TO DO!DIS-GUST-TING!(who's drug smuggler was he?)SOMETHING REALLY SMELLS IN THAT ONE!OH,YEA,LET'S NOT FORGET THE GREAT"PA-TRI-AT-ACT" YOU KNOW, THE BILL THAT TOOK THE LEGAL AMERICANS RIGHT? BUT LEFT OUT THE FACT THAT ILLEGAL MEXICAN'S,AND "WHO EVER" COULD ENTER OUR COUNTRY THROUGH THE MEXICAN BOARDER, WITH OUT QUESTION? "GREAT BILL",YA THINK? OH I ALMOST FOR GOT TO LET EVERYONE IN ON A SECRET,THE ONE WERE NOT TO KNOW, REMEMBER I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE S&L SCAN-DEL?THAT HAPPENED UNDER PRESIDENT GEORGE BUSH SR.IS ANYONE AWARE OF WHO WAS BEHIND THAT?IF I SAID,I'D BE DEAD TOMORROW. BUT,THINK ABOUT THAT,AND THE BAIL OUT THAT HAPPENED, YOU  TELL ME! SO, LET'S ON WITH THIS,#7 President Oboma, OTHERS BEFORE YOU, LIKE AL GORE,JOHN KERRY, THEY SPOKE OF FREE HEALTH CARE, KIND OF LIKE THEY HAVE IN CANADA,BUT,WITH YOU, IF WE DON'T HAVE OR ABLE TO AFFORD HEALTH CARE, WE'LL GO TO JAIL! LET'S GET REAL SIR.,THE JOBS WE GET TODAY, WELL FIRST THEY DON'T PAY THAT WELL DO TO THE LACK OF JOBS, AND THE FACT THAT THEY FEEL,THAT THEY CAN PAY US LIKE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! GET THE POINT? HOW ABOUT YOU,BEING THE MAN WE BELIEVED YOU TO BE, STAND UP FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!PUSH DE-POR-TATION! THAT'S THE TRUE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL TO PASS! YOU ARE AWARE,THAT THE 14th AMENDMENT WAS TO PROTECT THE BABIES BORN IN AMERICA BY SLAVES, FOR THEY HAD NO CHOICE IN BEING HERE! THEY WERE BROUGHT TO THIS COUNTRY BY FORCE, NOT CHOICE. AS WRONG AS I BELIEVE IT WAS,AND SO DID OTHERS,THAT'S WHY THAT BILL WAS PASSED! AND,DOES NOT GIVE RIGHT TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CHILDERN BORN HERE ANY RIGHT,AS AN, AMERICAN! SORRY ABOUT THEIR LUCK, IF MAMA AND DADA ARE ILLEGAL,SO IS THE CHILD! SO,LIVE UP TO YOU'RE OATH,PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM THIS IN-VASE-TION FROM MEXICO! FOR, IF YOU DON'T, WE THE PEOPLE WILL,AND BELIEVE IT,IT WILL BE UGLY-IER THEN THE RACE RIOTS OF THE 60'S! THIS NOT THE DIRECTION I CHOOSE TO SEE, BUT WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR WAY OF LIFE!AND FOR OUR CHILDERNS WAY AS WELL! TAKE A GOOD LOOK BACK, EX-PRESIDENT REGAN TRIED IT, AND LOOK AT THE MESS WE HAVE NOW! PROTECT US OR WE'LL DO IT OURSELVES!
    UG-LY-ER THEN THE RACE RIOTS OF THE 60's. AND I TRUE-LY BELIEVE THIS IS"NOT" THE DIRECTION ANY AMERICAN WANTS! WHAT DO YOU SAY?

2. profile image49
    Keith Romeynposted 13 years ago

I guess no one believes me on this statement! if you pull those hoods off you're heads, or pull you're heads out of the sand, you'll see what I see!Once again, I'll try to show you what I see,and I'll try to put it in not such strong language. There over 15 million people out of work! There are about 15 to 22.5 illegal immigrants here, living off our social programs, costing our boarder states over 100 to 500 million dollars each in these programs! Our unemployment is almost to the point it was in the GREAT DEPRESSION, and to top it off,those illegal immigrants don't pay taxes,to put funds back into the system that there draining dry! and for those that claim they do,ARE WRONG!AND by not enforcing our immigration laws ON THE FEDERAL LEVEL,I HAVE COME TO BELIEVE,THAT OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS SUPPORTING THE HUMAN SMUGGLING ON THE BOARDER! And that if the O'BAMA PEOPLE GET THEIR way with THIS IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL,(AMNESTY by the time it's said and done) our NATION WILL BE SO FAR IN THE HOLE BY OWING,OTHER COUNTRIES SO MUCH MONEY,YOU'RE GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRAND CHILDREN,WILL BE PAYING FOR IT!SPARE them the burden and STAND WITH ME BY DEMANDING THE PASSING OF DEPORTATION!AND I ASK THOSE OF YOU ON CAPITAL? TO STAND BEHIND THE OATH YOU TOOK WHEN YOU WERE SWORN IN. PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM THIS INVASION! DEPORT THEM ALL I understand,that not all of you are guilty. but for those of you that are?

3. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

Caps Lock: Cruise control for AWESOME.

4. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

What's a hummen?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)