Hollow Earth

Jump to Last Post 1-23 of 23 discussions (50 posts)
  1. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 15 years ago

How many people have heard of this?  Has anyone heard of Admiral Bryd?  There is a Youtube video that expalin this and an expedition that is planed.  There are like 10+ extremely interesting videos by a scientist.  In then it talks about the prophesies of the bible in Isaiah.  Even if you don't think this is a viable idea you should watch and learn in the videos.  I know this is religious but ......while thinking of all the things in these videos there came a thought where openings to the Inner Earth were in Egypt and many other places---when Jesus went down under the earth to get sinners, could he have gone down into the Hollow Earth to get people and bring them up to the surface.............and possibly the word sinner was somethng else that they only translated because in that time they had no other word for whatever word that was used..........  Other possibilities came into mind too as they will with you once you see these videos.  Here is the first one and you can go to the next and so foth from there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70JhlnR … re=related

1. profile image0
      Zarm Nefilinposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think you've got a hollow head.

Lady Guinevereposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm is that al you can come up with?  Did you even go to the site and listen and watch the video--I think not andyou jmust want to start a fight--now who has the empty head....................
        Be off with you!

2. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

lol

Well, I already know the earth is hollow and I have proof -

Journey at the centre of the earth

Mark, I was amazed and so was my hubby who is very Roman Catholic at what this guy had to say and he wasn't the only one with a video of this stuff.  What he said and how he said it and the proof that he had really got the cogs working in my brain.  My hubby;s too.  We only viewed up to video 4 and I want to watch the rest of them to see if he really made it to his destination and back.  He said that there have been a few sent, but lost contact with them.  Admiral Byrd did write a paer on this and his findings.  It ties into the UFO stuff too and he even ties it into the Bible as well.  I just think it is interesting and yes I do take it with a grain of salt.......it is the "seeing is believing" thing and I want to see it all.

1. Teresa McGurk profile image61
        Teresa McGurkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

?  !

?

!

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
          Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Head - straight over big_smile

3. Lady Guinevere profile image66

We go back to the ancient world when it was believed that earth was enclosed by a metallic dome called the firmament. Because of sky's blue color, they believed the firmament shrouded them from the water above.

6And God said, "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
    7And God made the firmament and separated the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament. (Gen. 1:6-7)

They believed that earth was stationary and that the stars moved in a circular fashion around earth.

10He has described a circle upon the face of the waters at the boundary between light and darkness. (Job 26:10)

Isaiah describes God sitting above the circle, and the dome as a curtain and a tent. Apologists who say that the word "circle" implies that they knew earth was spherical don't know what they are talking about.

22It is he who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in; (Isaiah 40:22)

Could this also be them looking at the waters above as the outer Earth, just like they said in the video?  I know this might sound like I have a hiollow head, but watch the video and some of it makes a lot of sense---don't beleive me then watch for yourself.

4. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 15 years ago

Your video required of me some download upgrade. Since so many of these upgrades are now virus's - no way. Guessing at the gist, would mean, would think, that the space station is a submarine.

LOL

My video?

2. Lady Guinevere profile image66

Which videos are you talkng about Mark's or mine. If they were mine there was no space station in the video and I didn't have to upgrade to anything.  They are on youtube.

5. knolyourself profile image60

Well was tough determining which video Lady Guinevere was talking about so I picked this one as most likely:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70JhlnR … re=related
    So this onr is what I was referring too.

6. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 15 years ago

Ah - try this link instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M70JhlnRmpM

This was mine which I think you will find more to your taste lol

http://markpknowles.com/journey-at-the- … the-earth/

7. BDazzler profile image77
    BDazzlerposted 15 years ago

Wasn't this on a Star Trek Episode (original series) "For the World is Hollow and I have Touched the Sky" ?... McCoy not Kirk got the girl that time.

I don't remember McCoy getting the girl so it must have been before my time big_smile

8. knolyourself profile image60

K - sure has become Byzantine to join a fan club round here.

Too cryptic even for me big_smile

9. Lady Guinevere profile image66

Yeah that is weird becaue I wen to thesite listed and I got some weird thing too.  This is not the series that I had when I first posted this but they will do.  These are from Coast To Coast radio show, which I don't get.
    Try these in order:  I just c and p's the link and not the one they have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9VoLStjf0A&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRdDA_EDfM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1soEAbWm4qc

10. Lady Guinevere profile image66

If none of them work just look up Hollow Earth and you should get many videos of such.

11. Lady Guinevere profile image66

Okay here is the first one that I listened to and tried to post the first time--lety's see if you get this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baII0wHI954

This one is Brooks Agnew videos if you get lost or taken somewhere else.
    I am sorry for the confusion.

12. Lady Guinevere profile image66

I just tried the link from here and whala it works!!!

13. Teresa McGurk profile image61
    Teresa McGurkposted 15 years ago

Byrd flew a plane -- into a hole in the northern polar ice cap? 

Water flows in and out of it?

we don't see it because the people who live there are hiding the entrance with a hologram?

(So all that ice up there is just a ruse or something?)

Very entertaining.  The only comment I heard (I must admit I only listened to one and a half sections of the radio interview, and then looked to see if the date it was recorded on was April 1st) that made any sense was that the magnetic forces emanating from the poles do not conform to what would be expected (actually, that's not what I heard, that's what I'm extrapolating from the interview, pun intended).

If there is a similar hole at the South Pole, perhaps that's why Oates was "some time" when he left Scott in 1912. . . he fell down a rabbit hole?

14. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

Honestly I have never heard of him , but I honestly don't think that they word sinner was translated incorrectly, I won't say that you do not know what you are talking about I have just never heard of him.smile

15. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

I saw an episode of an internet show where a guy went to the people behind some really weird websites and interviewed them and ther ewas a n episode on the people who believe in the hollow earth theory.

The show's called Web Drifter and is on revision3.com

Tnanks for the information.  Someone sent me a private email with a book online that is Free.  Here it is:
      http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/1951

Those of you who laugh and say things other than positive--well there was alot we didnt' know at the start of this century alone that is now reality. Just look at computers and the music media industry for example!  I wouldn't shove this off as fantasy just yet.  There have been more than one resource and stories of this and just becaseu you haven't heard of it does not mean it doesn't exist.  Just becaseu we haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist either.  The start of this was like in the 1950's not just a few years ago.

I am sorry the links were all messed up with YouTube, but it seems like they are messedup pn my other hubs that ahve them too and I also read somewhere that YouTube is sliencing music---also with this in December of last year some recordings of popular music was removed becasue of a Cntract Dispute....I really don't know what is going on with YouTube and I don't mean to derail my own forum topic but I just thought that you should know it isnt only me having troubles with YouTube Videos.

16. Lady Guinevere profile image66
  17. knolyourself profile image60

Copyright laws. They have started banning all videos with copyrighted background music. These 80 year copyright protections were written strictly for the corporations like Disney and they are ridiculous.

Thanks for letting us know.  It is rediculous for the things like books being read in the videos, but I can understand about the music ones.  They had a news item the last week about bands not getting sailes bcasue people taking their songs off the things like YouTube and such.  Informational videos and those of us who have used them are suffereing too though and that shouldn't be.  Again, Suppression of Knowledge!!

18. knolyourself profile image60

They have a system in Canada I believe, where the artists get paid even with the free downloading. However in America sharing is against the law as it impedes the unlimited wealth of some.

Oh yeah the Almighty Dollar God!!

2. Junkster profile image60
      Junksterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, they seem to be all for the copyright when they stand to make some money but when it comes down to people whoi actually are represented by them then they have zero interest.

Anyway, I'll definitely read up on this as it sounds interesting, I'm curious as to how the inner stuff in our planet like magam are explained.

Thanks for those links smile

19. Junkster profile image60
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

Actually I just found the link to that show I mentioned if anyone's interested:

http://revision3.com/webdrifter/hollow

The show and it's presenter are pretty funny and I recommend watchign the rest of the episodes smile

1. Teresa McGurk profile image61
      Teresa McGurkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the link, Junkster -- good show, great presenter!

20. greathub profile image63
    greathubposted 15 years ago

I have mentioned hollow earth in my hub: http://hubpages.com/hub/all-about-ufos

21. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 15 years ago

As this is the science forum, I will deliver a scathing scientific rebuttal.

If the Earth is hollow, and contains a subterranean civilisation, I will eat my own arse. smile

Well, as previously mentioned. I have proof -

Journey at the centre of the earth

Would you like mustard with that arse, sir? A nice red wine perhaps? big_smile

1. Sufidreamer profile image79
        Sufidreamerposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Curse you, Knowles mad

70's Prog Rock is not civilisation. You'll be digging out the Rick Wakeman LP's next. big_smile

2. Lady Guinevere profile image66

I bet they said that when they found the Earth wasn't flat but round!  smile

Then I must set off to the North Pole immediately, to save my arse from the frying pan! smile

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

I usually talk out of my arse - without it I will be cruelly silenced.

Too funny!!  Hey have yo seen the serries Planet Earth?  It is excellent and it is playing right now on Animal Planet.  It was on the History Channel some time back and a few other channesl.  These are excellent programs and it is amazing what lives and wehre it lives on our planet.

Just answered on the other thread - David Attenborough is a British Institution and the reason why I ended up studying biology. smile

Sadly, we do not have cable or satellite here sad

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/pl … earth.html

I really was good in Biology and I do love the planet and all it's animals, but I am afraid of water and flying in a plane.  I love watching all about the planet though.

So does my partner - she watches every nature documentary going. We do get a few on Greek TV, but our Greek is not great yet, so we often have a little trouble understanding the narrator. sad

22. Lady Guinevere profile image66

Here is a synopsis of the series from The Discovery Channel

POLE TO POLE
    PLANET EARTH's premiere episode, "Pole to Pole," ties the series together with a fresh understanding of how life in every nook and cranny of the globe is connected -- from the highest mountains and darkest caves; shallowest water and deepest oceans; ice-covered lands and great plains; untamed jungles and giant forests; to freshwater and the harshest deserts. The sunward tilt of Earth's orbit dictates all our lives, creating the seasons that trigger one of the greatest spectacles in the world -- the mass migration of animals. It's a unique view of the majesty of our planet and the amazing creatures that live here.  MOUNTAINS
    This episode tours the mightiest of mountain ranges and introduces a few of its extreme animal mountaineers -- the mountain lion, snow leopard and puma, all rarely filmed creatures. CGI time-lapse footage brings the mysterious geological history of mountains to life, while flying alongside bar-headed geese provides a spectacular view of the Himalayas.
    Learn more about this habitat.   DEEP OCEAN
    The ocean is by far the largest habitat on our planet and it remains almost entirely unexplored. This episode scans the ocean's vast surface and trolls its depths, revealing daytime hunters and night feeders, from dolphins to manta rays, and life among hot vents and underwater massifs, following the energy source between oceanic white tips, myctopids, tuna, whale sharks and petrels.
    Learn more about this habitat.   DESERTS
    Deserts are united by their lack of rain, yet they are the most varied of our planet's ecosystems. Go where freshwater is really precious and meet animals that have learned to survive with small amounts of it, such as the wild Bactrian camel of Mongolia's Gobi Desert that eats snow instead of drinking water or Chile's guanacos that lick dew from cactus spines. Experience spectacular aerial and time-lapse footage, featuring an explosion of life and shifting sand dunes.
    Learn more about this habitat.   ICE WORLDS
    This episode guides viewers on a journey to the polar extremes of our planet. Freshwater is frozen and out of reach, and coupled with numbing temperatures, this makes life hard in frozen climes from the top to the bottom of the world. CGI time-lapse and elapsed-time filming techniques show Arctic ice coming and going over the centuries, and emperor penguins settling in to breed in Antarctica.
    Learn more about this habitat.   SHALLOW SEAS
    Follow a humpback whale mother and her calf on their epic journey to the most prolific feeding grounds that fringe the coasts. The shallow seas that lie above the continental shelf are the richest in the ocean. It is here that you find the coral reefs and, in colder waters, the fishing grounds. Massive shoals of fish act like magnets for predators. Spectacular storm footage, above and below the water, reveals extraordinary events in this tropical paradise.
    Learn more about this habitat.   GREAT PLAINS
    A quarter of the earth's surface is covered with grass, and the world's plains are home to massive herds of animals. This episode traverses the grasslands of Mongolia and the flooding plains of Papua New Guinea, and finds great gatherings of creatures, such as East Africa's wildebeest and clusters of rare grazers like Mongolian gazelles.
    Learn more about this habitat.   JUNGLES
    Beautiful floating aerial shots introduce the world's most spectacular forest vistas and high-definition cameras enable unprecedented views of the species that live on the dark jungle floor, in this episode. Enter a world of mood and menace, and witness intense competition on a macro and micro scale as jaguars track prey and fungi infiltrate insect hosts.
    Learn more about this habitat.   FRESHWATER
    Just 3 percent of the planet's water is fresh and it is our most precious resource. Rivers and lakes have shaped the earth, carving out the world's most impressive gorges, valleys and waterfalls. Unique behavior takes place in the presence of this life force, such as dueling otters and crocodiles and diving macaques.
    Learn more about this habitat.   FORESTS
    This episode tells the story of seasonal forests and plant survival. Forests cover vast expanses from Siberia to Tasmania and still remain largely unexplored. Infrared and low-light cameras peek into the lives of elusive woodland inhabitants, such as snub-nosed monkeys, Amur leopards and Siberian tigers.
    Learn more about this habitat.   CAVES
    Caves are Earth's final frontier, and this episode will go where few have been before. Caves are one of the only habitats not directly driven by sunlight, but this doesn't mean there's no wildlife living in their confines. Descend into darkness to witness the unseen behaviors of bizarre creatures like cave angel fish that attach themselves to walls and swiftlets that build nests from saliva.
    Learn more about this habitat.
    http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/pl … isode.html

23. Lady Guinevere profile image66

More about Caves and People living in them>

Some Ancient Caves Designed for Comfort
    Jennifer Viegas, Discovery News

type size: [A] [A] [A]

Aug. 24, 2006 — A new find of a condo-like cave suggests not all cavemen were club-wielding, nomadic hunter-gatherers, but included some farmers and shepherds.

Evidence of such homebody cave dwellers comes from a recent excavation of a neolithic cave complex in Greece, dating from 5300-3900 B.C.The abode features a three-room complex with plastered floors and evidence of crop-growing and an attached stable nearby.

"This household was self-contained," said Panagiotis Karkanas, who conducted the excavation of the Kouveleiki Caves, which are located on the cliffs of a shallow valley in southern Peloponnese.

Karkanas, an archaeologist at the Ephoreia of Palaeoanthropology-Speleology in Athens, added, "I believe that the site was an ordinary household. The people were living there, cooking, sleeping, etc. probably during the whole year. They were both farmers and shepherds."

Karkanas made this determination after studying objects uncovered within the caves and after performing a detailed microanalysis of the cave sediments.

Findings will be published in the November issue of the Journal of Archaeological Science.

The complex consists of two caves, the first of which is divided into two chambers by several rock blocks that appear to have fallen from the roof before the caves were inhabited.

The cavemen used this natural divide to their advantage, since one of the fallen rocks was curved and straightened to resemble a wall, which created a corridor between the two chambers.

Burnt manure found in the front chamber suggests a few animals — likely sheep and goats — were housed there. Karkanas told Discovery News that the animals probably were "milkers or very young." Cereal husks and residue found within the dung indicates the cave dwellers probably farmed the land in front of the caves.

He points out that farming in Greece started in the 7th Millennium or about 6500 B.C., at the beginning of the Neolithic era, also known as the New Stone Age.

In the first cave he found fine painted pottery, polished axes, spindle whirls, clay and marble figurines, grinders and a collection of obsidian, chert and quartz tools.

The dark, back "room," measuring just over 1,614 square feet, appears to have been the main area of habitation. Evidence for hearth fires was found. The floor was plastered with a mixture of burnt dung and red clay.

Karkanas suggested this type of plaster was unusual for the time, though it became popular later — and is still used today.

"Plaster made of dung, sometimes burnt, and clay is common today in some villages in Africa and India," he explained.

He said the second cave "was probably used as a complimentary activity area," sort of the prehistoric version of a tool shed. Nine human burials discovered within the caves suggests some people may have lived out their entire lives at the site.

Curtis Runnels, professor of archaeology at Boston University, told Discovery News he found Karkanas’ paper to be "both informative and convincing."

Runnels added, "The move to caves came for many reason, among which was the reorganization of the economy during this period to emphasize sheep and goat herding. Part of the change was a focus on the production of wool and hair for textiles, which were traded for imported materials, possibly exotic flint or obsidian."

Runnels thinks people who wanted to practice both farming and herding moved to caves in the somewhat remote, agriculturally marginal regions. Then, as the new find suggests, they settled down.

http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2006/08/2 … 0824144500

Interesting LG - I have been in a cave system down here. They found so many artifacts from the neolithic period. Cannot watch the videos, because I have an unreliable mobile internet connection with slow speed, but may try next week when I go into town.

They aren't the videos online--Discovery Channel would **never** do that.  It is a link that you can purchase the set for yourself!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)