I really need to earn 1,000$ from google adsense!

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (32 posts)
  1. Cleanclover profile image42
    Cleancloverposted 15 years ago

I am prepared to do anything to earn 1,000$ from google adsense per month. I need a mentor and some good advice from people who recieve 1,000$ per month from adsense. I am really prepared to do anything. please help!

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 15 years agoin reply to this

What Rik said.  You also need to go through all your eBay and Amazon ads - they can be a good side earner but there's no point in including them unless they're truly relevant to your subject.  If they're not, they're nothing more than pretty pictures which may tempt your visitor to click on them instead of on a money-making Adsense ad. 

Ask yourself, why is my reader reading my Hub?  What do they want to buy?  Then set up your eBay/Amazon capsules accordingly.  For the Amazon capsules, use the ASIN code not just keywords, so you get precisely the products you want.  If you can't find the exact keywords to make eBay capsules show relevant products, leave the capsule out altogether.

2. Trsmd profile image57
      Trsmdposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Simple..

Every month, you give me 1010 $ to me. I will transfer 1,000 $ to your Adsense account..that will be the simple way to earn ..

2. Rik Ravado profile image87
    Rik Ravadoposted 15 years ago

A thousand dollars a month is possible with HubPages but to achieve it:

- You need to be an excellent writer
    - Do a lot of writing
    - Be skilled in web marketing
    - Write about high value keyword topics
    - You also need patience - It would take a good Hubber a few years to reach your goal

It is very difficult to offer advice unless we know roughly what you are earning now with your 100 plus hubs and what strategies you are following.  My guess is you would need at least 500 Hubs to earn this amount.  I'll leave it to those who earn $1000/month to give you more advice - Good luck!

1. Rik Ravado profile image87
      Rik Ravadoposted 15 years ago

I've had a quick look at a random selection of your hubs.  They are interesting and well written but don't seem very targeted to adsense keywords.  Some of your hubs are carrying default ads (dating etc.) which don't relate to the content.

If AdSense earnings are important to you then I would recommend reading up on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and checking keyword values using a free tool such as Google AdWords.  You could slightly edit your existing hubs to get more traffic and attract higher value clicks.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

1. LegendaryN8 profile image60
        LegendaryN8posted 15 years ago

You have to let Google index your hubs and then you have to get people to start linking to your content.

If you can do that, it will certainly increase your odds.

1. riotgrrrl profile image69
          riotgrrrlposted 15 years ago

i would very much like to be in the same boat as you, i'd love to earn that much a month. I think the best thing to do is start by reading every bit of advice you can get your hands on, ask hubbers on here for advice whenever your stuck or have a question, and keep battling.

Keep writing hubs on hot topics and persevere.

If you'd like a buddy on the mission, let me know, and we can spur each other on.

2. Misha profile image63
          Mishaposted 15 years ago

you may start here http://www.seofaststart.com/

3. profile image0
          multimasteryposted 15 years ago

Well it is possible but you need to really optimize and have strong targeted high-trafficked Keywords that's for sure!

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image87
          mistyhorizon2003posted 15 years ago

I don't actually do this for the money, but just out of interest can anyone honestly say here that they earn $1000 or more per month??

1. Princessa profile image81
            Princessaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Not me ... but I have plenty of fun smile and I have met some amazing people which is already worth more than $1000 smile

2. Inspirepub profile image72
            Inspirepubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Not from HubPages alone, but yes.

In fact, not even from Adsense alone, but I could double my Adsense income if I just repeated what I did to earn the several hundred a month I currently earn.

I haven't touched or promoted any of my Adsense sites in several months, and the money keeps rolling in. It's pleasant.

Jenny

3. Shirley Anderson profile image71
            Shirley Andersonposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I saw an ad last night on ProBlogger for HP (calling for writers) that said someone is making $1,000/month.  If that's true, my guess would be Sunseven, though I really don't know.

4. Whitney05 profile image83
            Whitney05posted 15 years agoin reply to this

I think it's been said somewhere, listing a few people who make $1000 on HP a month. I hope that sometime this year, probably towards the end of the year, I'll be that far along. I know I've been teetering $400-$500 the past few months. I may have spoke too soon for this month, though.

I think it's very possible, but it will take a lot of hard work that just won't come overnight. Cleanclover, definitely keep writing. I try to average at least 10 hubs a month, but during the last contest, bumped up my hub count a GOOD deal, many of those actually get good traffic, too. Definitely try to write what you know or at least what you're interested in because you'll have more interest in researching the topic. I'd stay away from top news stories because those will quickly get bumped down the searches; try to stick with evergreen topics. I think you're doing a good job, just definitely keep up with it.

I don't worry about popular searches or getting the right keywords. I just write what I'm interested in, and hope someone someone else is interested in that topic. And hopefully that if I write it well, people will like what they read.

5. seamist profile image60
            seamistposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Supposedly Maddie Ruud makes a $1000.00/month. It said so in one of her hubs. But if I remember correctly, she has something like 265+ hubs.

5. Mezo profile image59
          Mezoposted 15 years ago

I knew hubpages.com as a way to increase my adsense income (or that's what i read in some article)........instead, adsense have gained me almost nothing, but i fell in love with hubpages ! it's a great community with REAL people in it unlike the other communities where everyone seems to be a bot!

and u can also earn money but if you aren't so lazy like me smile

6. profile image0
          shinujohn2008posted 15 years ago

What you are aiming is a very huge income. For that you will have to write a lot , especially on topics like finance, recipes, reviews............I think it is a very Big Catch.

Write Write Write ..................... No Shortcuts

7. KCC Big Country profile image85
          KCC Big Countryposted 15 years ago

Thanks for the SEO link Misha!  There are so many facets we newbies haven't dealt with enough yet to say we're any good at yet.  Every bit of advice helps us all.

8. KCC Big Country profile image85
          KCC Big Countryposted 15 years ago

Another point, if you're that intent on making money by writing, why not write a book?  Everyone has a book or two in them.  smile

1. Inspirepub profile image72
            Inspirepubposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Errr ... you ain't going to earn $1000 a month from writing a book. Something which sells 5000 copies is considered a bestseller!

To make a living, unless you hit the jackpot like J.K.Rowlings and make a wad of cash you can invest, an author needs to have a whole lots of income streams - speaking, consulting, merchandising, and so on.

Jenny

1. LondonGirl profile image81
              LondonGirlposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Or write specific, technical stuff, such as a law textbook for practioners.

9. Journey * profile image69
          Journey *posted 15 years ago

hehe, Trsmd, what you said is so funny...

I'm in agreement with the idea of continuing to write frequently.

10. Lissie profile image76
          Lissieposted 15 years ago

And its sh**t heads like you who give internet marketing a bad name! Its not f**ing extremely easy - if it was we'd all be doing it! Making $1000 or more a month online is possible but its certainly not easy, especially if the person knows nothing about marketing - which I think is the case with the OP.

Think too about whether you want to work online or build a business[ ? You shouldn't restrict yourself to Adsense - in fact its one of the hardest programs to make a LOT from , but the easiest to make a little

Sorry about the language but this sort of scam response to a legit question REALLY pisses me off!

1. ajcor profile image60
            ajcorposted 15 years agoin reply to this

go Lissie -

11. Inspired Writing1 profile image61
          Inspired Writing1posted 15 years ago

Whitney05, please please explain how you access your google earning stats from Hubpages. I will return the favor! I have done everything right, followed all the steps, made Hubpages active - but it never shows in my google stats. I made a channel for the last hub, but still I cant see it - did I miss something?

Your hubs sound lively and interesting and topical, going off to look at them now.

I have posted this query several times in the forum, some people have tried to help but usually the things they suggest, I have done.

I have enjoyed writing my 5 hubs and would like to write soem more ,but there doesn't seem much point if I get no results in my google earning stats. (My other earnings from my own site etc are fine!)

Thanks!

1. Whitney05 profile image83
            Whitney05posted 15 years agoin reply to this

Have you posted the correct Google Adsense ID into your HubPages account? If so, you should be able to go to your Adsense account and add a channel per hub or per your entire HP account. As you get traffic and clicks, it will register in your Adsense account. You won't be able to see how much you are earning through the HP website; it will all be in your Adsense account.

I find it easier to just have the entire account as a channel, as Adsense only allows so many channels; although, I would like to see which are my more prolific hubs. (I actually think I saw something the other day, saying you can access Adsense stats through Analytics, but I'm not sure if it shows per hub or overall account.)

12. Journey * profile image69
          Journey *posted 15 years ago

Whitney05, you've given great advice. Thanks!- Journey*

13. seamist profile image60
          seamistposted 15 years ago

Hi CleanClover

Believe me, I know how you feel. I think some of the advice we're given out there on the internet is wrong. This is what I think. Everyone says write quality content, and the rest will come. That is only true up to a point. You can write all the quality content you want, and if you have no traffic, you are not going to make any money. First things first, when people begin blogging on here, usually they don't know very much, so they mistakes. I certainly have. I think the number one most crucial thing to getting traffic is writing on a niche. There are several reasons for this. One, people on the net are usually looking for something in particular. If they land on your site, and they can't find what they want, they won't bother to search anymore. They will just move on. Secondly, I think niches encourage return readers more so if your content is regularly updated. If they see what they want the first time, they will keep coming back for more. Third, it is  harder to optimize a site for the search engines if you are writing on a variety of topics. So, if I were you, choose a niche. After you have written about 20 hubs on your niche, start promoting your site. By this I mean link build. When you have a new site, back links are everything. Backlinks are the main factor Google looks at when it comes to pagerank. The higher page rank, the higher you will be in the search engine rankngs. When you are searching for backlinks, make sure the content on their site is relevant to your site. Otherwise the backlink won't mean as much. I hope this helps a little.

1. Lissie profile image76
            Lissieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

You got it! One of  the reasons that hubs ranks so well is becaue the automatic abacklinks you get from your profle - comments etc etc, hot hubs, best hubs, topic pages etc etc.

"good content" is also in the mind of the reader not the writer - make it specific and solving a writers problem and you will find it a lot easier to rank

14. seamist profile image60
          seamistposted 15 years ago

I totally agree! For most people it is not "extremely easy" to make 1000.00/month. If it is so easy, why not share the wealth and show us all how to do it. Talk is cheap. Maybe when Darren Rowse started blogging, it was easier, but even he dedicated alot of time to it. When most people begin on Hubpages, they don't know what seo or serp or backlinks, etc., are. It takes a big learning curve to learn it all. And of course, no one gives you all the secrets, so you have keep hunting here, there, and everywhere for little pieces.

15. Janet21 profile image80
          Janet21posted 15 years ago

I just passed the $1,000/month milestone writing online.    However, all of my earnings are not from Hubpages and not all from adsense.  Actually, more of it is from affiliate sales and it is a combination of earnings from Hubpages, Squidoo and my blogs.

I am sharing this to show that you don't need to be a marketing, seo or keyword research expert to earn money online.   You don't need to buy a crappy "make money fast"  ebook.  You don't need to take shortcuts.  I am a stay at home mom just writing about things I enjoy to write about.

By the way, I started writing online exactly two years ago.  So, as you can see, it does not happen overnight.  Hardwork, patience, perseverance, focus and not giving up even when there are bumps in the road.

1. SweetiePie profile image83
            SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Very true, I agree with you about this.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
        Necessary
        HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
        LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
        Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
        AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
        HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
        Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
        CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
        Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
        Features
        Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
        Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
        Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
        PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
        MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
        Marketing
        Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
        Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
        Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
        Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
        Statistics
        Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
        ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
        Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
        ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)