OMG ~ My Own TV Show....stay tuned.

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (29 posts)
  1. DJ Funktual profile image76
    DJ Funktualposted 15 years ago

It all started right here.   On hubpages.  I have been contacted by a seriously powerful person about a development deal for my show.  I can't say much more now but.....wow.   

Lawyers and contracts and press......oh my!
    You're gonna wish you shelled out $20 bux for my t-shirt real soon..........

Details when I can release them.

I AM ABOUT TO BECOME THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS HUBBER!   (sigh)
    and it feels so good!

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Awesome !

Guess somebody does like hip-hop after all. Remember me when you are rich and famous...... big_smile

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations!!!  big_smile

2. VioletSun profile image77
    VioletSunposted 15 years ago

OMG, this is wonderful!!! Too bad you can't share more details, but am looking forward to hearing more when its the right timing.  Congrats, DJ! big_smile

BDW, the other day, I was thinking, that Hubpages can be a platform for being discovered as a writer, artist or performer.

DJ Funktualposted 15 years agoin reply to this

No doubt.  Videos for your hub no matter how small can help generate 10x the publicity. 

MILESTONE ALERT:  Just crossed 200,000 views on the hub, doing 1,200 a day consistently these days..

FYI: Last batch of shirts are being pressed on 1/22 for anyone who never knew about them and wants to help me afford my u-haul back to NY this month.   Anyone who buys from the hub will get passes to the show if it happens, obviously.   
      $20-US  $25-CA  $30-UK/FR

3. darkside profile image64
    darksideposted 15 years ago

Looking forward to hearing more.

4. Reg Brittain profile image61
    Reg Brittainposted 15 years ago

This is real cool.  I hope it all comes true.

5. Janet21 profile image80
    Janet21posted 15 years ago

Sounds exciting!  Best of luck to you.  Keep us posted. smile

6. Shirley Anderson profile image71
    Shirley Andersonposted 15 years ago

Congrats, DJ!!!  All your hard work has really paid off, I'm so happy for you!

7. DJ Funktual profile image76

Thanks so much you guys.  I will tell more as soon as I can, promise.

1. profile image0
      pgrundyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Fabulous! Remember all of the 'little people' you left behind. lol

8. funride profile image68
    funrideposted 15 years ago

Congrats DJ http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x300/funride_01/git.gif

I never doubted you were going to get there wink. Now don´t you forget about all your poor Hubfriends big_smile.

I just hope I have that channel where you´re going to perform http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x300/funride_01/_pray.gif. If not, at least I will have your hubs to keep me posted wink.

The best of luck and keep having FUNk! http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x300/funride_01/afro.gif

9. Bucro profile image60
    Bucroposted 15 years ago

Congratulations!  I hope everything works out for you!

10. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 15 years ago

I'd like to help you get back to NY. Can I get my t-shirt autographed???!! Congrats. MM

OF COURSE!    anything!

11. Dorsi profile image89
    Dorsiposted 15 years ago

I just knew it!! I knew you would be "discovered" one day DJ!!!
    Let me guess, maybe you will have a show like the bounty hunter, or the cake guy duff. or one of those reality tv shows. We can watch you spin music for the rich and famous and follow along weekly- and we can say "hey we know that guy!!!".
    Congrats DJ, I hope all the details go smoothly for you!

12. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 15 years ago

How awesome is that?!  Congrats!! Good luck to you! Keep us posted!

13. rockinjoe profile image90
    rockinjoeposted 15 years ago

FANTASTIC NEWS! Keep us posted!

14. Lifebydesign profile image63
    Lifebydesignposted 15 years ago

Hey that's wonderful! Congratulations!

15. DJ Funktual profile image76

You guys rule!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MPBMoBn0Hw

My latest hijinks!   FEATURING SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK no less!

16. LondonGirl profile image82
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

fantastic! Very best of luck.

17. DJ Funktual profile image76

Has anyone seen Maddie?

1. pauldeeds profile imageSTAFF
      pauldeedsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Maddie is on vacation this week.

18. WeddingConsultant profile image65
    WeddingConsultantposted 15 years ago

Rock on DJ! I'm excited for you.

19. ilovehubbing profile image60
    ilovehubbingposted 15 years ago

Hey

Well done!

Keeping in mind a small budget would you be interested in us sponsoring your t-shirt for your next video? PM me

Murray

Not sure I know what you mean but it sounds like fun to me. 
      email me at funktual@comcast.net

20. Princessa profile image81
    Princessaposted 15 years ago

Excellent!! all the best for the best... YOU!

21. DJ Funktual profile image76

In a preview of things to come AND to expand the possibilities of what my TV show will be, I shot Volume 19 which will come out Thursday 1/22 in the afternoon with....

SCRATCH CHAMPION DJ IMMORTAL LIVE FROM MIAMI BEACH!

It is sooooo sick!   Enjoy it hubbers.  I know you won't!

22. kerryg profile image83
    kerrygposted 15 years ago

Missed this the other day 'cause I was on a train. Congratulations, DJ! That's really awesome!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)