making 1 million dollars a year!

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (34 posts)
  1. Cleanclover profile image41
    Cleancloverposted 13 years ago

Can you make 1 million dollars a year. I want a "yes" or "no" answer and not i can "try" and "perhaps" and "maybe". How?

1. Mikeydoes profile image44
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes. Anyone can, they just need they just need the right idea, motivation, and drive.

Cleancloverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How?

2. Pcunix profile image91
      Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can't.

Why do you ask such a question?   Why aren't you asking "Can I be happy?", "Can I have a wonderful, fulfilling life?".  Those are questions I can answer.

Abundance and money play a part in making our lives fulfilling. :-)

1. alternate poet profile image67
          alternate poetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It also plays a big part in making you miserable and helping you to die earlier.  I have had it, and escaped from it, now I have virtually nothing - and yet I have everything I could ever have wished for in life.

i have also experienced it as took birth in a rich family but now its time to make my own path and make wealth from scratch. Money does make your life easy though.

2. Pcunix profile image91
          Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nonsense.

A small amount of excess money is helpful.  Large amounts are detrimental.

From http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/191 … happiness/

Their happiness increased as their income did, but the effect leveled off at about 75,000 dollars, said Deaton. On the other hand, their overall sense of success continued to rise as their earnings increased even further.

Making more than $75,000 is not going to make people happier or change their daily mood, “but it is going to make them feel they have a better life,” Deaton said in interview with the AP.

Someone who goes from a $100,000-a-year job to a $200,000 one realizes an improved sense of success. But that doesn’t necessarily mean they are going to be happier, said Deaton.

Don't create doubts please. I will make 1 million dollars whether i am happy or sad.....

2. Rishy Rich profile image71
    Rishy Richposted 13 years ago

Yes! Yes! Yes! cool

how?

1. Rishy Rich profile image71
        Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Its a secret !  But for you (since u r a hubber) I can disclose it at the price of $500,000.  big_smile

I'll give you 1 million dollars if you can make it into 10 million in 1 year. So i know what you are talking about.

1. Rishy Rich profile image71
            Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ok...Its a deal!! lol

In which stock will you invest? Are you n investor? :-)

3. MissE profile image77
    MissEposted 13 years ago

That would be tricky.

4. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Yes...all you have to do is photocopy dollar bills and scan them into photoshop and then make them the best that they can be and buy a house with your money creations....but I'll let you try it out first!!

Jokes apart. This is for real.....

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ooooooh (insert holding handbag smiley!)

Focus on one thing and build it to the absolute maximum it could be!

After making 1 million i want to make 10 million a year.....

2. MissE profile image77
      MissEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

LOL!  Funny!

3. quicksand profile image82
      quicksandposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't reveal your "other" method. I tried it and it worked! smile

Cool...I got some Monopoly money once and crossed out certain parts of it and drew some respective figure in the middle and bought loads of stuff with it, it really does work!!!

5. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Really. You think that if someone already has made a million they would actually cut you in, or tell you how?

Invent it yourself. You do it. You show the rest of us how.

Mozart was asked how he wrote symphonies when he was only 6 years old. He had no answer except, "because I can."

You already have an advantage because you come from a rich family. Statistically, you have a far greater advantage to understanding wealth and how to make it than poor boys like me.

If you think you can, then you probably can. But it's up to you to figure it out. It's already in you.

I am certain and 100% confident i will make 1 million in a year.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Then keep us posted. I want updates.
        smile

I will

Cool...good luck!

Nice to see you are committed!

2. abqwerty profile image59
            abqwertyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

so how can you teach me to make 1 million dollars in a month

6. HubMania profile image47
    HubManiaposted 13 years ago

Best of Luck to make that first 1 million dollars. Later on don't forget to share here how you did it.

I will thank you

7. ngureco profile image81
    ngurecoposted 13 years ago

Become a musician. The vacuum Michael Jackson left is still there. Alternatively, become a Televangelist and head to Africa – there is money to be made there.

Good luck and may God bless you.

8. profile image0
    Uma07posted 13 years ago

Yes for sure,if you are a hard worker and know the secrets of great businessmen. smile
    But why do you want so much ?

9. adrienne2 profile image66
    adrienne2posted 13 years ago

Yes you can make a million dollars. You just have to know how and what you will do to make it.  What is your plan? That is step one.  Will you make it by inventing a product, writing a book, starting your own business?

Some of the early post to your question equated money with happiness. Of course we all know money does not give anyone happiness, but it certainly makes life a little easier.  However, excess money in the wrong hands and create a menace in society.  Before putting your million dollar plan to work ask yourself do you have a great foundation as it relates to core values, and principles?  If you answered yes then let the journey begin.  If no, let us take a pause before building an empire.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)