How do creationists explain marsupials concentrated in Australia?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (30 posts)
  1. secretmemoir profile image59
    secretmemoirposted 13 years ago

and a few marsupials in South America?  (apart from "God put them there?").  Marsupials include several species of possums, wallabies, gliders, koalas, kangaroos, bettongs, wombats....

1. profile image51
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The Creationists have lost the original Word of the Creator-God Allah YHWH and depend on the translations which could be more accurately described as mistranslations of the Word Revealed; hence their misunderstanding of the meaning of the Word revealed.

1. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It certainly is amazing just how much reality is a "mistranslation of the Word Revealed."  smile

2. kirstenblog profile image77
      kirstenblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well now I am not to sure but I do think that God created the octopus shortly after creating the magic mushroom big_smile tongue

3. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Another point, how did they walk all the way to Australia from Turkey after the flood without leaving any colonies of marsupials along the way? Why didn't Skippy's great great great...........grandad say "Strewth this is a long way cobber. I reckon I'll settle here in India and have vindaloo instead"?

2. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

I'd be more interested in hearing you explain a platypus.

1. Pearldiver profile image66
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep... that has merit... But the strangest Aussi Creation has to be Tasmanians.. hmm
      They originally had 2 heads and many a fair dinkum Aussi will confirm that!
      I've gota take my hats off to Eric and Eric for posting his photo on this site.... They usually don't like talking about it.. let alone showing their twin heads! sad

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
        Kangaroo_Jaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Pearldiver,

Not only did they originally, I confirm being an Aussie and a Melbournite (we are just north of Tasmania for those geographically unaware)......they still have two heads.

1. Pearldiver profile image66
          Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

C?  lol

2. Rod Marsden profile image66
          Rod Marsdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Really Roo? You could make a fortune as a hat salesman in Tasmania.

Almost, cept on account of all the other 72,397 hat sellers....... smile

1. Rod Marsden profile image66

Caps then! Sell caps! They can wear them backwards and pretend they're Americans living in Tasmania.

3. profile image0
          WizardOfOzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

confirmed.

2. profile image0
        ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

roflmao yes, Eric. big_smile

2. secretmemoir profile image59
      secretmemoirposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've seen one of those - much smaller than I expected

3. tritrain profile image68
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

And on the 7th day God created Marsupials and Marmalade...

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

...and ate Vegemite, verily. smile

Sounds good to me. I like marmalade and Vegemite but not together. God might like them together. Did HE have them on toast with butter? Verily I would say so.

2. earnestshub profile image81
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That black crap that looks like used axle grease can be eaten???

I eat it but I have always had a cast iron stomach. Maybe being brought up on Vegemite does mean you can eat just about anything.

2. spookyfox profile image60
      spookyfoxposted 13 years agoin reply to this
  4. hanging out profile image60
    hanging outposted 13 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kL7qDeI … re=related

Pangea
    There was more going on during that flood in the time of Noah than we think.

5. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

It appears this thread is not going to attract any creationists to explain marsupials concentrated in Australia.
    So verily, I say to you wise and wonderful Aussies who have gathered here, how do YOU explain CREATIONISTS lol ????

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think they are a broken off part of the evolutionary chain. smile

I'd explain creationists, but I would rather a Vegemite sandwich instead big_smile

I'll take your Vegemite sandwich, add a cheese slice and toast it. Then it will really be worth eating.

Creationists are very creative. That is why they are called creationists. We need creative people though it would be nice if they could tell the difference between fantasy and reality or past reality.

Apparently nowadays there were dinosaurs on Noah's ark. I am not sure how the crew stopped the T-Rex's from eating everything including Noah but I'm sure those creationists have come up with some explanation.

If you want a yarn spun go to a creationist. If you want science go elsewhere.

If you want great creationism, its called Vegemite.
            If you want great science, its called 'eating vegemite and cheese sandwiches'

lol

2. secretmemoir profile image59
      secretmemoirposted 13 years agoin reply to this

and while we're at it, how did the giant flightless bird, Moa come to be in New Zealand?  Now extinct because the first settlers (Maori) ate them all!

6. luvpassion profile image62
    luvpassionposted 13 years ago

Nuclear Radiation exposure. smile

7. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 13 years ago

Go away, this thread is Boorring!!

Boo!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)