I am voting Republican because...

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (51 posts)
  1. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 13 years ago

I think that rape victims should have to bear the consequence of being raped for being a woman. I believe that it is gods plan to force woman to have rape babies so that they can live a life supporting a child they never intended to have, suffer the financial consequences of being a victim of sexual violence.  It's god's plan after all so we should not be telling god what is or is not okay. 

I believe that the criminals who rape woman should be given a free pass because they did the will of god. After all, god said that we should forgive.

I believe that uncontrolled spending is only good if it helps the rich get richer.  After all, 75 million dollars in a few months that could have gone towards helping people in need would be a total waste of money. 

I believe that lying is okay as long as it is done in the name of god because if it wasn't okay then god wouldn't allow it.

Because witches are so much more fun then the regular run of the mill politician, it takes 'magic' to make the deficit disappear while give more tax breaks the the already wealthy.

Because people who come to America with the idea of having a fair chance at prosperity are a bunch of fools and they don't belong here unless of course you have huge homes that need to be cleaned and American's want more than minimum wage... selfish Americans!

Because Xianity is the only truth and all others are just lying even if we are lying because telling the truth is what god does but as politicians, like King David, we were given the right to plunder your spoils.

Because, if you aren't making enough money it's because you aren't worth it, that or you are just lazy.  Don't give me any bologna about working two sometimes three jobs and not being able to support your family... stop being lazy, you don't need sleep!

Because masturbation is a sin otherwise there wouldn't be woman.  Only true woman know that they were made to be the poking bag for a man, if they masturbate then they aren't using woman for what they are supposed to be used for.

Because gay people are contagious and they make others gay and we cannot have that.  It is much more fruitful to keep the kids locked up or tossed around like the worthless children they are then give them to loving same sex couples who will only corrupt them and make them gay by loving them and giving them a good home.

Because education is not as important than Bible study because the truth is that science is immoral and Jesus rode dinosaurs, it says so in the Bible.

Because black people don't belong in the White House, if black people were supposed to head the White House then the White House would have been called the Black House, god does not make mistakes! 

Because government is the reason for slavery.  When the British came over, they didn't take slaves with them... black people were already here and George Washington took god's command about slavery and corrupted it for money.  Slaves are supposed to free, why should I have to pay for slaves?  That's is just very UnAmerican! 

Because we have tolerated "others" long enough and now it is our god given right to take our country back which means all you liberals who believe in equality and the evil spirit of humanity should get out of our nation.

Because we believe that accepting money from foreign nations to fund our political campaigns is better than taking the American people's money to fund our campaigns, what would the American's think of us if we knew we were using their money to fund our campaigns?  That would just be unethical, so we use foreign money instead.  Pshaa!! Stealing from American's, who do they think we are!

But mostly I am voting Republican because I believe that god is a Republican so it doesn't matter, god said vote republican so, I have to. It's the law, it says it right there in the Bible.

And don't give me any guff about doing the 'right' thing, it's obvious that anything on the "right" means "right winged" like gods right hand who is Jesus and anything that is done on the right should stay on the right and as far right as we can get otherwise we might be compromising our integrity by mingling with the lefties.  The Devil is on the left and so we have to keep all our dealings quite because Jesus said, "Don't let your left hand know what the right is doing.""

It's all really simple, politics is for people but god is for his children.  Good luck people who call yourselves Americans because god has another plan for you. 

God Bless America!

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nice riff, Sandra!

1. profile image0
        sandra rinckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why thank you Mr. Deeds. big_smile

2. Stump Parrish profile image60
      Stump Parrishposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have officially become a fan. This was a riot but sadly based in truth. When did you join the Tea Party?

1. profile image0

When it they started using mushrooms.  big_smile

3. Jillian Barclay profile image73
      Jillian Barclayposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Love it! Maybe if we all vote Republican, we will be 'real Americans', too!

4. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sandra, you are aware that democrats are just as selfish and evil as republicans right?  neither of them really give a damn about you or me, except to buy your vote.  Seriously, you think O'Bama cares about the country's woos?  Hell no, he's too busy making it a point to meet with every single damn athlete or sporting team for almost ANYTHING.  Before, it used to be that sports teams had to win a title, in order to meet the president, but not anymore when it comes to O'Bama.  whoo hoo!

now, before anyone here accuses me of being a Bush lover just for slandering O'Bama, I'll be the first to say George W. Bush is a freaking moron, that never should've gotten elected into office, and how a imbecile like him got elected, I'll never know.  If anything, I think the guy is a damn fool.  Him and O'Bama.  Therefore, sandra, why do you think democrats are better than republicans?  they're both greedy corporate a**holes.

In fact, they're not the real people running this country anyway. it's the damn corporations that run it.  Seriously, why else do you think that comedians can crack all the jokes they want about Presidents, while Rosie O'Donnell loses her job, on the "View", just for making jokes about Billionaire, Donald Trump.  Think about that the next time you think of who REALLY IS running this country.  It's not the president, as he has to answer to congress and to a lesser extent us.

1. Diane Inside profile image72
        Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Darnit Steve I just lost so much respect for you. smile

1. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

really? why do you say that? hmm

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

Hello Jeremiah Wright.

1. profile image0

There is again!  Thank you Brenda for finding another one!  You think it was an accident that his name is "W-Right".  Now you get it!  It's better to be a Republi-can then a Republi-can't!

3. Moonchild60 profile image73
    Moonchild60posted 13 years ago

What was all that about?  I mean clearly it is all wrong so is it supposed to be sarcasm?  I am not getting it.  Can someone explain this to me?

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it's sarcasm at its hottest.   With a large measure of vengeance thrown in.  Vengeance for what, we do not know.

Sandra also says God is Satan.

That'll give you a little hint as to what she's got up her sleeve.

1. Moonchild60 profile image73
        Moonchild60posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ooookkkaaaaayyyy....Thank you Brenda.

1. Stump Parrish profile image60

Moon child, it is satire that is unfortunately based on actual beliefs, actions of or statements by the republican based religous right in America.

Brenda, every reason for voting republican posted in this hilarious rant comes from the actions and statements of republicans. Now based on your statement that means that all tea baggers and most republicans are in fact satan. Correct?

1. profile image0

Hogwash.
            Those points that sandra tried to make are a hugely twisted form of satire.   I don't know any Republicans who believe the stuff she's accusing them of,  and if any do, it's mostly like I said, a twisted form of their actual beliefs.   For instance, we don't care that Obama's skin is black;  but we do care that he's putting in place policies that show a darkened, stony heart of greed and immorality that he's perpetuating upon America.

So whatever!  It's common knowledge here and in the public world that people who stick up for God's Laws (which the Republican Party adheres to more than any other Party) are blasted and accused and mocked by those people who want a free-for-all, no-moral-rules political system anyway.

The moral foundation of our Nation may have taken a big hit when Obama and his minions took over, but I will tell you this---the moral fiber of the conservatives in this Nation still holds together,  and I believe the liberal stretching, fraying of it will be mended in due time.

2. profile image0

Why you have to lie Brenda, I didn't call Mighty Mom's god Satan, I was referring to yours.  I said, why do you keep calling Satan, God?  Don't muddy the waters here. lol

Might Mom has a fine god. big_smile

4. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Dearest Sandra,
    Congratulations! I can see you've FINALLY seen the light of the right and are making the RIGHT choice in your vote in 2010.
    Your reasoning is actually quite sound and you have articulated it so much better than any candidate I have seen or heard.

Good for you for having the open-mindedness to change your mind!
    It's great to see that the foreign money influx is having the desired effect.

I wish I could convert with you. However, being congenitally LEFT-handed, I fear I am destined to be LEFT out lol

1. profile image0

Well that just aint right! lol

5. Mighty Mom profile image77

Brenda,
    Sandra did NOT say God is Satan.
    She said God is a Republican.
    Is Satan a Republican?

1. profile image0

You didn't get the memo, didja Mighty Mom.   It was in another thread.  Actually, sandra flits around the site so fast spreading her sarcasm that it's hard to keep up with her, so you have a reasonable excuse for not seeing her unGodly post.

You'd do better to ask the Democrats if they have Satan in their ranks, 'cause if the Republicans have him, he's hiding somewhere in the RINO section.
      Get back to me if you hear anything on that from the Dems, okay?
      Enquiring minds wanna know!

6. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey Sandra, feel better? lol

7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 13 years ago

Your Majesty, what really amazes me about your journey - every time you lurch to the other side, you change the whole set of delusions to the opposite ones. Why don't you once try to pause in between and look at those one by one, and recognize them for what they are - delusions smile

1. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Seriously.  She missed her calling as a comedienne.  This stuff can be sold to Saturday Night Live.  A real hoot!!

This would also find a home on the Faux News Service or as a Glenn Beck inspirational speech.

2. profile image0

Satire Misha. big_smile Come back to the dark side. lol

1. Misha profile image62
        Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I understand this was satire smile You missed my point altogether smile

8. Mighty Mom profile image77

Misha,
    Why bother taking the delusions one by one when the cumulative effect is ...delusion?
    Waste of time.
    It's basically all shite!

9. pylos26 profile image70
    pylos26posted 13 years ago

Sandra Rinck wrote:

“Black people don’t belong in the white house”

Hello Sandra,
    Now I’m confused…since you’re black…do you never want to be in the white house?

10. Mighty Mom profile image77

You got that RIGHT Jillian.
    The only way for us to be 'real Americans' is to vote Republican.
    BTW, it's pronounced "rill AmURicans."

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
      Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Other than insults what do you or any other democrat offer?

You sent the best and brightest the democrats have to offer to DC and we are worse than when we started.

Its time to realize that as usual democrats are not competent enough to be in charge. Every City and State they control is wallowing in debt.

Actually you don't have to realize it, the deal is already done.

Jim, do you seriously not realize we are in this position due to 8 years of the Bush regime and the fact that the Repubs have decided they would rather destroy the country than allow the Dems to attempt trying to save it. They have blocked everything attempted and are now counting on the fact that Americans will ignore the truth. Do you not remember how good of shape this country was in when Dubya took over? Do you deny that the majority of problems we face are due to the actions of the repubs during his reign and the actions of the current party of no?

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
          Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Stump, do you seriously believe anybody is buying that crap anymore?

Lets get this straight, no matter what Bush called himself he was not a Republican.

The "good shape" the country was in when Bush took over was directly due to real Republicans who controlled the House and Senate and kept Bill Clinton in check.

The real estate mess was directly due to Democrats from Carter to Clinton, throw in Maxine Waters and Barney Frank's blocking of investigations of Fannie may and Freddie mac in 2004 and you get the real story.

Ain't nobody buying "it's Bush's fault" any longer.

Goodbye and good riddance to incompetence!

Bush wasn't a repub, come on. That makes as much sense as stating that Mormons aren't Christian. Deregulating the finacial industry had nothing to do with the problems we faced from the finacial industry? I am not staing that the dems are without faults. If they are elected they are more than likely corrupt and this is beyond dispute. You don't think that by standing against every attempt at improving this country, the repubs have proven the dems incompetant? What tickles me is the number of people in this country who feel the crop of tea baggers running are capable of anything other than preaching a bunch of rediculous and inane crap.

2. Joe Badtoe profile image60
            Joe Badtoeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

you really are in denial.

I dare you to read Grag Palast's book 'The best democracy money can buy' it might rip off those tinted glasses of yours.

Or maybe read Stiglitz or Bob Woodward

But of course all these authors are bleeding heart liberals eh?

Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld and the associate cronies have done more damage to the US than any terrorist organisation ever could. I suppose you'll now say that these were not republicans either?

You must be typing on your keyboard from under your blanket. Time to come out again jimbob you can do it.

11. Mighty Mom profile image77

We offer HOPE. What do YOU offer?

That is incorrect. I live in California and our governor is a REPUBLICAN and not only are we wallowing in debt, but our budget is 100 days late.

I do not know what you mean by this line. Please explain it to me.
    Don't even have to bother calling me stupid. I admit I do not know what "the deal is already done" means.

12. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 13 years ago

Democrats offers to make sure that everyone is entitled to health coverage, everyone is entitled to public services that protect us from criminals, credit cards that don't trick you into paying more in interest then you do in spending.

They want to stop outsourcing American jobs.
    They want to help the "real" small businesses get their feet off the ground.
    They want to make sure that our kids are the brightest and best and can compete with the rest of the world.
    They want to bring back the "Made in America" stamp on the goods we make.
    They want a fair income for all people so that there isn't a a huge division between rich and poor... socializing America- sounds great when it rolls off the republican tongue but in reality, that is what the Republicans are doing.  Dividing people into 'social classes'.

We want people to be able to make their own choices without people forcing woman to do things against their will.

We want clean energy, sustainable, renewable energy that will outlast oil and help the Earth.

We don't want to fight anymore wars over oil.

The Dems are more willing to see the future and work towards the future for our kids and for us.

The dems want to make sure that our Veterans are taken care of and not found begging, sick, and cold in a cardboard box in an ally somewhere after putting their lives on the line to keep us free.

The Dems have enough foresight to look into the future with a goal in mind about how we are supposed to sustain ourselves in a globalized world.

They have enough sense to know that if you keep trying to reap the rewards immediately then America will never recover.

Republican's want instant gratification and will do anything to keep it that way because they want what they want and they want it now.

Everyone else knows that the world has changed and we have to prepare for that.  And through all that has happened.. yes it was Bush policy that dug us into the mess we are in.

The largest percentage of jobs lost occurred in the last few months of the Bush administration, they had nothing to do with Obama, it had everything to do with Bush policy. 

So no one is buying your crap anymore.

1. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

and on the third day of election the Democrates rose to be seated at the right hand of the Capitol Dome!

thanks Sandra I needed a laugh tonight!     he he he....geeeze man!

13. Evan G Rogers profile image60
    Evan G Rogersposted 13 years ago

Republicans ARE mostly idiots....

But then again..

So are Democrats

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And independents wink

14. Mighty Mom profile image77

You don't know of any anti-abortion Republicans?
    If you don't care that Obama's skin is black, why would you choose the word "...that show a DARKENED, stony heart of greed..."
    (and I would like to see some evidence of that, as every policy I have seen the man put in place, or try to, is the antithesis of GREED).
    The moral foundation of our country took a much, much bigger hit when Bush/Cheney ran the White House, that's a fact!

1. profile image0

Sure I know of anti-abortion Republicans.  I'm one of them.  But sandra's description of that is way off-kilter.

And....duh...the term "black hearted" is a term that's commonly used to describe someone with wickedness in their heart.   Just because people these days are scared carpless to mention the word "black" for fear it'll be taken wrong doesn't keep me from using the appropriate term.  I for one think it's ridiculous to have to second-guess every term or definition I use for fear that someone (like you just did) will try to read some ulterior prejudice into it.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image59
        Ron Montgomeryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm OK with "black", but why are you picking on carp again? mad

1. profile image0

Just seein' if you're around, Ron.
          Always fun to have someone to bounce ideas around with.  wink

2. profile image0

Imagine that!  You might try to understand one definition first before trying to second guess the second. lol

15. Mighty Mom profile image77

Just another example of carp tunnel syndrome, I fear tongue

16. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

I like you sandra rinck wink

And unless we have entered a parallel universe--yes, you can blame Bushco for this mess. 2000-2008.....ring a bell?  Were you snoozing?

1. profile image0

I wasn't paying attention.  That was my fault. wink And people aren't paying attention now, that is their fault. wink

17. lovemychris profile image76

Oh, I didn't mean YOU were snoozing....I meant the Bush-Lovers/Obama-Haters!!!

OH, that's RIGHT.....they don't hate! wink wink...nudge nudge

18. donotfear profile image83
    donotfearposted 13 years ago

Word of wisdom from donotfearism:

"When one is really looking, digging for certain type worm one will find it in any pile of dirt."

19. lovemychris profile image76

Words of Wisdom form LMC:

"There is no worm like a Republican worm."

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)